Community > Posts By > Countrydawn

Countrydawn's photo
Fri 11/05/10 05:33 PM

I am huge on first impressions. I find that I can summarize a person very quickly. If a person gives a bad first impression, there is no second chance in my world. I need to meet people who are positive, extroverts and intelligent. I ALWAYS give a good first impression, unless I decide I don't like the person, but that doesn't mean I'm noticed or admired. I like to stay below the radar. It's hard to say what a person should or shouldn't do, there are so many things. My big ones would have to be manners, intellect, humour, honesty and realism. If I do not see any one or combo of these traits, I usually separate myself. I'm extremely picky about who I keep around me, that's not to say that I think I'm better than anyone, but we all have that choice.

I like your style eklectek. I read people very well....it almost feels like a curse..I understand the concept of speed dating now..lol. All thou I am a very positive person and somewhat intelligent :wink: I have a hard time being an extravert. I want to change this. I don't put too much energy on a first impression as much as I think of just being positive, light hearted, and polite at a first meet....break the ice kinda attitude. First impressions..... I think just try and be yourself.

Countrydawn's photo
Fri 11/05/10 04:39 PM

that just hurts you every day.

what hurts you every day..??...whos gifted..??...what we talking about ohwell:tongue: happy

I'm pretty sure that was a mis-quoted song. The actual lyrics are posted on the first page.

think biggrin

Countrydawn's photo
Thu 11/04/10 05:49 PM

DOESN'T PLAY WELL WITH OTHER CHILDREN.

huh huh huh huh

Countrydawn's photo
Thu 11/04/10 04:54 PM

i dunno.....

why can't straight guys get lesbians?

no one will ever know indifferent

It has happened before

Trust me ... I know

thats because you look like a girl :laughing: biggrin smile2 waving

Countrydawn's photo
Thu 11/04/10 04:46 PM
Edited by Countrydawn on Thu 11/04/10 04:47 PM

asked by someone to give him some time to be alone for a while, what will you do?

run like hell!! winking

Countrydawn's photo
Thu 11/04/10 04:43 PM

i have a few preferences but its hard to meet just one woman that has them all

Just like a man rant grumble

Countrydawn's photo
Thu 11/04/10 04:41 PM

I want a red headed mountain man now laugh

rofl rofl rofl

Countrydawn's photo
Thu 11/04/10 04:31 PM
find her and say goodbye....is she on facebook or something....you should try and say goodbye. If you don't get to at least you tried. No room for regret you know ;)

Countrydawn's photo
Thu 11/04/10 04:25 PM

Why would someone gift me with such a hurtful lie?
Who is this person?
What did I do to them to deserve this?
What is the hurtful gift?
When did this happen to me?

grumble what sad2 shocked

tears sad i dunno????

Countrydawn's photo
Thu 11/04/10 03:51 PM

that just hurts you every day.

what hurts you every day..??...whos gifted..??...what we talking about ohwell:tongue: happy

Countrydawn's photo
Thu 11/04/10 03:32 PM
I would rather not put any energy into that thought...lol

Countrydawn's photo
Wed 11/03/10 06:02 PM
you guys are great....thanks for the laughs! Until we know for certain there is nothing else out there I'm looking at stars.. ;)

Countrydawn's photo
Tue 11/02/10 05:53 PM
what is your mission in life davidben?

Countrydawn's photo
Mon 11/01/10 05:03 PM
This feeling is very new to me....Have you ever met someone you didn't find attractive and they didn't match your intellect but you felt a very strong connection with?...you have things in common...and it feels like you always want to talk to that person....and you feel sad when you don't? Anyone felt like that before with someone and if so what kind of relationship do you have with that person now?

Countrydawn's photo
Sun 10/31/10 07:10 AM
Thanks for sharing you guys.
I have no doubt something else is out there in the universe but I also think our own secret Intelligence has something going on they can't share. It would be very kool to site something I can't explain.

Countrydawn's photo
Sat 10/30/10 04:04 PM
I'm really interested to know if anyone really seen a UFO ...no question about it.

Countrydawn's photo
Sat 10/30/10 03:54 PM
nice to know there are both taken and single on here....it would be great to find a good friend and a boyfriend!...;)

Countrydawn's photo
Wed 10/27/10 04:58 PM
okay....isn't everyone single on mingle???? forgive me....i'm a rookie here....and single ohwell

Countrydawn's photo
Sun 10/24/10 11:10 AM
I think what davidbed is saying.... ...more simple words....don't think about it just give without expectations of receiving anything in return. Truly valuing others with respect, trust and giving sacrificially. It's the only true way to be a friend. Something very hard to find in our natural human nature. But, what you get when two individuals who understand this concept...... is a friendship to die for.

Countrydawn's photo
Sun 10/24/10 10:24 AM
I think the more simple approach to answering your question.....being fair to your partner in any situation shows belief in justice and respect for others. Therefore, someone you can rely on for truth....someone you can trust.

Previous 1