Community > Posts By > Jimmy_roy

Jimmy_roy's photo
Sat 08/20/16 10:44 AM

well from my experience, a woman want somebody that's confident a man who get straight to the point, I'm not afraid to speak how he feels about her . in other words your game it's got to be tight. they like it when you get rejected and you don't get butt hurt about it. if you're begging for her attention you're just going to get friend zone.

After spending a lovely night or few, then this kind of comment on the relationship is what makes it hard to understand. Don't start a promise relationship and just go home after a good night fun

Jimmy_roy's photo
Fri 08/19/16 09:50 AM
I have heard this so many times in movies and real "You are a good person but I am not interested in this or a relationship". Does being good means you are not a good partner and gals only like bad or abusive guys?

Jimmy_roy's photo
Thu 08/18/16 12:45 PM
Never be in hurry in making decision, that time and use your brain

Jimmy_roy's photo
Thu 08/18/16 11:36 AM

Anyone else think Ciretom put like, waaay too much thought into this?! whoa

He gives his analysis for everything the same way..but somehow I feel he loves the idea :wink: :smile:

Jimmy_roy's photo
Wed 08/17/16 08:44 PM
Well I was born in 80's so I remember only candy and ice creams :wink: happy

Jimmy_roy's photo
Wed 08/17/16 08:42 PM

Do your boobs hang low do they wobble to and fro can you tie them in a knot can you tie them in a bow can you throw them over your shoulder like a continental Soldier do your boobs hang low

Ewww...I feel like vomiting with that image.....are we still talking about boobs or sack of potatoes...ill

Jimmy_roy's photo
Wed 08/17/16 12:02 PM

A pleasing manly sexy chest to women is what sexy boobs are to us men glasses

Hope you remember

Think who ll get more likes

This is a hard decision to make.
They are both hairy. sad sick

Especially for you, hope you like it

Jimmy_roy's photo
Wed 08/17/16 11:33 AM
In discussion my friend gave a nice answer that then only guys will understand the actual usefulness of boobs rather than just staring at them

Jimmy_roy's photo
Wed 08/17/16 10:51 AM
I love to see a smiling lovely face to change my mood, in between you changed your pic to mask your smile and those days were not good at all for me..now I can smile back too :wink: bigsmile blushing

Jimmy_roy's photo
Tue 08/16/16 12:56 PM
I have visited multiple countries and gone in many adventurous trips. From humble Japan to lovable Thailand, love in Paris to love streets of Amsterdam, royal Britain to wealthy Arabs, wild life of Congo to nightlife in South Africa, etc etc. From highs of sky diving to depth of deep sea diving, climbing of mountains to rafting in dangerous flows, jumping from bridges to gliding in sky, etc etc..there are so many great memories that choosing one is very hard.

Jimmy_roy's photo
Tue 08/16/16 09:13 AM

A pleasing manly sexy chest to women is what sexy boobs are to us men glasses

Hope you remember

Think who ll get more likes

Jimmy_roy's photo
Tue 08/16/16 08:59 AM

I wonder if the world population would start decreasing if men had boobs... spock

Interesting.....but there are other features which make women so desirable..

Jimmy_roy's photo
Mon 08/15/16 02:13 PM

They would have a whole playground instead of half of one

That sounds like fun but what does it mean more gay relationships???

I think only if you swing that way anyways. I doubt it

Yeah even I doubt it but a couple with boobs will be a funny site to watch..

Jimmy_roy's photo
Mon 08/15/16 02:03 PM

They would have a whole playground instead of half of one

That sounds like fun but what does it mean more gay relationships???

Jimmy_roy's photo
Mon 08/15/16 01:30 PM
Well I was looking more in terms of

Jimmy_roy's photo
Mon 08/15/16 12:54 PM
I love to see the reaction of people if guys had boobs, what they will do? and will ladies be like all staring as most of us guys do?? :wink: :smile:

Jimmy_roy's photo
Sun 08/14/16 11:56 AM
Why can't we say knock knock jokes to a blonde...
because as soon as you say "knock knock", they open the door and search for the person

Jimmy_roy's photo
Sun 08/14/16 11:54 AM
Today I like to be like Pamela Anderson...run in beach again and notice all the eyes love flowerforyou

Jimmy_roy's photo
Sat 08/13/16 10:37 PM
After a operation, the doctor comes to check a blonde patient.
Doctor -- " You ll be fine and back to normal life in no time"
Blonde -- "How long will it be before I am able to have a normal sex life again doctor"

The doctor remains silent and looks all confused, which alarms the gal.
Blonde -- " Is everything alrite doc, what is the matter"
Doctor -- "Yes you ll be fine, it is just that no one has ever asked me that after having their tonsils removed"

Jimmy_roy's photo
Sat 08/13/16 10:19 AM

Does a kiss on the forehead count?

Well if you felt the same way as I defined proper why not...sure

1 2 8 9 10 12 14 15 16 24 25