Community > Posts By > Jimmy_roy

Jimmy_roy's photo
Wed 05/04/16 07:38 PM
Ah..why online dating when you can find love by meeting people in real life..there is a history behind this and many reasons which makes it attractive. Sometimes it is because -
1. It is like a blind date but you know alot about the person beforehand.
2. You get a wider range of choices to choose from.
3. Too much busy with work and no social life.
4. You are comfortable to meet people on your computer rather than real life.
5. You feel it is a safe choice.

etc etc.....

Jimmy_roy's photo
Tue 05/03/16 08:02 PM
Never thinking life will help you with your living, it is there only to destroy you and make you a worthless loser

Jimmy_roy's photo
Tue 05/03/16 07:58 PM
Yeah I understand the valid points you guys give but my concern is that I only introduced them and I am kind of a match maker :wink:
Anyway they will blame me now and later come to me only for helping them with their loneliness.
I guess life is not so magically as I thought so brokenheart

Jimmy_roy's photo
Mon 05/02/16 09:42 AM
It is so hard to wake up and think is it wrong to see donald trump here in orange county or just forget and go to work..mindbogglingly thinking

Jimmy_roy's photo
Mon 05/02/16 12:41 AM
I respect the opinions given by you guys and agree with most of them. Yes going apart in case of cheating or hurting makes sense but just saying that the flame is gone as a reason to separate doesn't hit me as a valid reason. Understanding each other and discussing the issues make the life so easier but not trying anything and just going apart for foolish reasons like this just makes me feel that they were searching for the first easy exit they got. Easy way out is not a mark of good relationship and sorry to say the people involve in it

Jimmy_roy's photo
Fri 04/29/16 09:23 PM
I feel the topic is not self explanatory so let me be more specific. This related to my very close friends, they have been dating or in the relationship for almost 4 years now and suddenly they say that there is nothing common between them and want to go apart. Once they were a perfect example of real love and now it is just nothing there. It took 4 years for them to understand that there is nothing common between them, I feel it is insane and they are running because it is the easiest way to go with nowadays. It feels sad

Jimmy_roy's photo
Fri 04/29/16 07:00 PM
Well I saw the attitude of people towards relationship and post this thread. It is really strange to see that few days back, you are head over heels for this person and today you can't stand them.

Isn't love enough to overlook all other issues?
Isn't love the strength to fight any odds and make the relation work?

Jimmy_roy's photo
Fri 04/29/16 08:46 AM
In a relationship there are lots of misunderstanding but those look easy to overlook. The main problem comes when there seems to have incompatibility. I have seen people just give up and go apart rather than work or adapt. Everyone wants to live a dreamy life and no one wants to work for happiness. It is so easy to find faults and give up on a relationship rather than try to work

Jimmy_roy's photo
Fri 04/29/16 08:33 AM
Working is always the best when you are alone but with gf and interrupting friends it is not the advised option

Jimmy_roy's photo
Wed 04/20/16 12:04 PM
Never forget to tell important plans to your gf like going to a prom with some lovely gal...she might surprise you with a curve ball frustrated

Jimmy_roy's photo
Wed 04/20/16 11:59 AM

Aren't you too old to be at a prom? Won't you be bored hanging around with kids?

Old for prom...fun has no age limits my friend and I know most of the people so definitely not boring.

Jimmy_roy's photo
Wed 04/20/16 11:56 AM

My Senior Prom was memorable because the starter on my car acted up and I had to work on it....tux and all. We had met friends of ours for dinner and then as we were leaving my car wouldn't start. Thankfully my dad had taught me tricks when working on a car. It took me about ten minutes to get the car going, and I somehow managed not to get dirty. My date and I had a great laugh about it while we drove to the dance hall where our prom was being held. We danced for an hour, made the rounds, then went to the hotel for some Prom Night fun! bigsmile

Cool goofy the old starter method, nice pitchfork :banana:

Jimmy_roy's photo
Wed 04/20/16 11:52 AM

Never been to a prom for the following reasons:
Never been asked.
Always got shot down.
Even if I did have a date not only could I not afford to rent the clothes but the ride I had looked like something out of Mad Max. My truck was so bad that My younger sister would rather walk to school and be late then have me drop her off on the way.

we also had such situation and the solution we found was to start a charity to help us. It was cheesy and ridiculous but always worked..it was really fun

Jimmy_roy's photo
Wed 04/20/16 11:48 AM

...lol..prom..I was asked to go when I was a sophomore by a senior boy...about a week before prom night my sister was bummed..she was a senior and she really wanted to go...so my mom made her a beautiful dress...when my date showed up I pretended to be sick and rather then wreck his night my sister would fill in for me...he wasn't to happy but my sister had a great time...flowerforyou

Wow that is a selfless sacrifice...hope you got a chance to go to your prom flowerforyou

Jimmy_roy's photo
Wed 04/20/16 11:47 AM

We didn't have proms in an all girls Catholic school in my day. sad2

Ah sorry to hear that....flowerforyou

Jimmy_roy's photo
Wed 04/20/16 11:45 AM

My own prom was more or less unmemorable for me. I remember the girl, the corsage, and that I was very uncomfortable about it all, mostly. The fact that I graduated High School at sixteen might have played a part. Overall lack of experience with the opposite sex was a problem, which was brought on by shyness, and by only having gained the privilege of driving the year before, was a partial cause of that.

I'm actually glad I didn't grow up in the world of today. My children had less than fun times, because the movies they saw growing up, all made out that High School proms were incredibly dramatic and important. Most were made about the children of the wealthy upper classes, who lived in large metropolises which spent thousands of dollars to host the proms. The real thing was quite a let down for them.

Well that is true, people just want to live like in movies. Prom is a very important part of a teenager's life and a memory which is always cherished in every reunion.

Jimmy_roy's photo
Tue 04/19/16 11:57 AM
It is nice to be asked again and time to buy new tux.

Jimmy_roy's photo
Mon 04/18/16 01:38 PM
wow that was really long time ago. I guess I was 5 or 6 yrs old. It was my birthday party and I was taking gifts when she came with her parents. I asked her about my gift and she in turn asked her parents, her parents jokingly said they forgot. She looked back at me and then just kissed me saying this is your gift, my parents and her parents started laughing and asked her to kiss again for the camera. That was my first kiss which my parents still show me and we have a laugh about it happy

Jimmy_roy's photo
Mon 04/18/16 01:25 PM
I recently was asked to be a date for the upcoming prom to a lovely gal. It just took me to the past lane of my prom. I remember that day because that was the day when I learned that you can be lucky and unlucky on the same day.

I still remember my beautiful date "Gloria Winston" all dressed up and looking awesome. How all the other guys were just jealous to see us dance on the floor and my friends poking me for my luck. And when time was right I leaned in and kissed her, it was magical and everything was perfect until she started puking all over me because her friends had spiked her drinks.
My suite and night was all ruined, the whole night I was just consoling her and holding her hair as she puked.
Good old memories :wink:

Jimmy_roy's photo
Sun 04/17/16 08:25 PM
It is mindbogglingly true to know that women don't understand their own feeling and definitely makes it harder for guys to decode too...surprised