Community > Posts By > Jimmy_roy

Jimmy_roy's photo
Fri 06/03/16 07:37 AM
The question is why can't we change? We know so much is wrong with us especially me but then why don't I change and make it right?

Too complicated slaphead what what

Jimmy_roy's photo
Thu 06/02/16 11:17 AM
Well no one is perfect they say but most of the people here are. Care to share your secret

Jimmy_roy's photo
Wed 06/01/16 07:11 PM
Happy bday...I also want to try my dumb luck.

Jimmy_roy's photo
Wed 06/01/16 07:09 PM
Really

Jimmy_roy's photo
Wed 06/01/16 10:50 AM
When some ask simple question try to reply with a simple answer rather than complex details answers

Jimmy_roy's photo
Wed 06/01/16 10:49 AM
I am too old to play laser tag wars bigsmile

Jimmy_roy's photo
Mon 05/30/16 09:05 PM

Wow thanks TxsGal, I forgot to mention that this list is called Murtangh list because inspite of saying that "I am too old to do this stuff", we end up doing it.

Like I always say "I am too old to go to clubs and dance till 4 am" but usually I end up doing that almost every weekend. Need to work on my "Never to do list" happy :banana:

:laughing: :laughing: Even at my age I still go to the clubs with friends and we party till 4-5am. Just now it takes me a full day to recoup. Therefore I do less of it but still party from time to time... drinker

Haha good to know that I am not alone there. Keep partying and have fun till 4 am atleast :banana:

Jimmy_roy's photo
Mon 05/30/16 11:55 AM
Wow thanks TxsGal, I forgot to mention that this list is called Murtangh list because inspite of saying that "I am too old to do this stuff", we end up doing it.

Like I always say "I am too old to go to clubs and dance till 4 am" but usually I end up doing that almost every weekend. Need to work on my "Never to do list" happy :banana:

Jimmy_roy's photo
Sun 05/29/16 06:58 PM
Do you have a Murtaugh list? I feel I am having one from this weekend.
Now for those people who don't know Murtaugh list, it is related to a great hit movie "lethal weapon" in which Roger Murtaugh keep saying that "I am too old for this stuff".

So if you guys ever feel that "You are too old for this stuff", this stuff goes to your Murtaugh list.

So do you have one yet?

Jimmy_roy's photo
Mon 05/23/16 10:34 PM
Well I followed all the advises given to me. I bought flowers and wine for the dinner arranged by mom. Introduced Jenny and we were having a wonderful dinner with mild questions about Jenny's background and other playful doubts then suddenly my aunt joined in the party. From there the down hill journey started as I can presume. As advised I left them alone to break the ice but in 30 mins the iceberg hit me. My Titanic sunk in no time as Jenny was angry so was my Mom, I had to immediately take Jenny out of the situation and inspite of asking repeatedly, I am not getting any straight answer regarding their discussion. So that's the story, kindly let me know my mistakes

Jimmy_roy's photo
Sun 05/22/16 06:43 PM
Wow if the day is not good nothing works out your way atleast. All kinds of wrong you can think happened and now I am in soup. So from today onward, I will be tore between my mom and Jenny. Life is such a difficult lady to dance with, always goes to my wrong side. Man nothing is easily in life for me atleast.

Jimmy_roy's photo
Sat 05/21/16 12:17 AM
Well I have made some plan based on some inputs given by you guys and my friends. I hope it works and things work out in my way. Hate to lose anyone in my life

Jimmy_roy's photo
Thu 05/19/16 01:04 PM
Come on guys two more day...any advice other than just let it go out of hand

Jimmy_roy's photo
Tue 05/17/16 07:52 PM

What is with these restrictions? Guidelines, are you loving a person or making them your slave? She is a privilege in my life and I am lucky enough that she loves me out of millions of guys around. Love is not a shackle which makes you an owner of someone, it is a respect which you got from another human. I want to be the person she likes to be with not someone she has to be with. As they say let her free and if she really loves you at the end she will be yours else she was never yours. cheers

This thread is not telling people what boundaries they should or should not put on their relationship Jimmy.

It is just addressing the reality that most people do have boundaries which they hope their partner does not cross . This thread is just a discussion of what are some of the boundaries that people personally set in their relationships.:thumbsup:

You also have to remember that for victims of infidelity, those boundaries are likely to become stricter in their new relationship as a result of fear.

That may be a healthy or unhealthy thing , but for many it is their reality and it must be approached with some degree of sensitivity by the new partner I think,

And yes. I fully agree with you that people should be in a relationship because of a loving choice and not because they feel obligated with a lot of rules

Well peggy, in that case I would really convey this message to people that locking someone is not a relationship but a prison. When people cheat that means they were not ready or not right for you so you have to make a decision whether to continue with them or not. Relationship should help people grow and make life simpler not complex.

Jimmy_roy's photo
Tue 05/17/16 09:33 AM
Amigo have fun and live the day as your first on earth..:banana:

Jimmy_roy's photo
Tue 05/17/16 09:31 AM
So all I got is to be myself, do nothing and bring a gift. Any other thought processes anyone has.

Jimmy_roy's photo
Mon 05/16/16 04:31 PM
Well another bright idea I got is to talk to my dad to influence my mom. He would really know what to say and how to best compliment her.

Jimmy_roy's photo
Mon 05/16/16 02:33 PM
Wow work is getting boring, need to plan a party. Never think this and talk to your clients, it can become a expensive mistake

Jimmy_roy's photo
Mon 05/16/16 02:22 PM
Edited by Jimmy_roy on Mon 05/16/16 02:25 PM
What is with these restrictions? Guidelines, are you loving a person or making them your slave? She is a privilege in my life and I am lucky enough that she loves me out of millions of guys around. Love is not a shackle which makes you an owner of someone, it is a respect which you got from another human. I want to be the person she likes to be with not someone she has to be with. As they say let her free and if she really loves you at the end she will be yours else she was never yours. cheers

Jimmy_roy's photo
Mon 05/16/16 12:12 PM

Bro not cool....I want it to work
Lighten up...it was a joke...Jenny was Forrest's girl.

But I'll be serious for ya...if, indeed, you want it to work, spend more time with Jenny instead of being on a dating site.

She lives in LA and I come here for the forum. Anyway I try my best to spend weekends with her but this weekend is very important so back to topic