Community > Posts By > Jimmy_roy

Jimmy_roy's photo
Mon 06/13/16 12:03 PM
Never plot a escape from any situation as the situation comes back and haunts you again and again in life

Jimmy_roy's photo
Sat 06/11/16 08:53 PM
Well it is difficult for me to stay away from people. I live in the most friendly and lovely neighbourhood where people like to invite themselves to other's house on weekends. Also I have friends who never take "NO" as an answer so the only way I can live in my own world is when I am in mingle posting or chatting with you guys. My own little mingle world flowerforyou

Jimmy_roy's photo
Sat 06/11/16 08:41 PM
Not sure why you guys are thinking that only when parents or partner lives with you then only they can intervene in your life. I live alone but still they have a lot of influence in my life. I live in orange county, my parents live in San Jose and Jenny lives in LA.

If you guys follow my post, I have a issue where my mom doesn't like my girlfriend so things are not so easy for me with constant pulling from my mom and Jenny. Making decision without hurting someone is very difficult.

I always try to find a middle way so only I posted this thread to understand how people handle such situations where you are making decision based on others decision or situation.

Jimmy_roy's photo
Sat 06/11/16 08:28 PM

Well it is not just your partner but your parents too. They love to make an entry with lot of comments and gestures which ultimately result in you thinking about what they meant and said which in-turn makes you do it. Ofcourse the action you are doing but the idea is theirs and not yours.

You're 33 ... about time you grow up and start making your own decisions ...

Wow if age means so much to you then sure you must be the most wisest person in your family I guess bigsmile .I trying to find a nice way to handle situations here and hence the post. Hope you don't mind me asking help.

You know, you have a really rotten attitude when you don't like answers you get. If you cannot handle ppl telling you the truth or giving you advice, then don't ask questions! Or go ask your mommy.
There's no need to get all ratty and come back with nasty comments and knock people. That's acting like a big child. Grow up!
Which is the answer to your questions too: Grow up! Learn to act like an adult instead of a spoiled child.
And if you're still living with mommy and daddy and have no say in your own life, then maybe it's time to move out. You sure as heck got the age for it.

Again I never meant to offend any one especially you, it was just a joke about the age. But if still I have offended you in some way my apologies. I always appreciated every comment given to me and again to get better way only I post my situations. If you have seen all my post it is more about finding ways to improve then just making comments or jokes about people.

Jimmy_roy's photo
Sat 06/11/16 08:19 PM

Chill dude..you sound like life is bitching you a lot
Nah...I didn't make a thread about someone running my own damn house

I can see who wear pants in your house.
And everyone can see who doesn't in yours....

May be you are working too hard and need some sleep.
Nah, I'm good...I'm old school....not a snowflake.

Not sure whats wrong with you but hope you get better soon
Not sure what's wrong with me either buts its damn sure not being a grown man living with daddy....a point you COULD have included in the OP but didn't.....and only "included" it in after you got some advice you didn't seem to appreciate.
But whatever, I've always heard made up fun is better than no fun at all.... To each his own drinker

Again I always thank and appreciate people for their advice. It is the tone which made me feel something is wrong with you so I asked. My living alone or with someone has no relation to the post or topic. I misunderstood your comment of tossing the person as making distance with him or hitting him rather then actually tossing him out of my house, my apologies for that.

Jimmy_roy's photo
Sat 06/11/16 10:14 AM

Well it is not just your partner but your parents too. They love to make an entry with lot of comments and gestures which ultimately result in you thinking about what they meant and said which in-turn makes you do it. Ofcourse the action you are doing but the idea is theirs and not yours.

You're 33 ... about time you grow up and start making your own decisions ...

Wow if age means so much to you then sure you must be the most wisest person in your family I guess bigsmile .I trying to find a nice way to handle situations here and hence the post. Hope you don't mind me asking help.

Jimmy_roy's photo
Sat 06/11/16 10:06 AM

It was just brought to my notice that even if it is my house I am not allowed to wear pants here figuratively. It is the ladies who wear pants and give all commands. So what do you think, do you wear pants in your family or some else decides for you?
If this was just brought to your attention, you should be busy tossing that persons crap out into the street instead of making a thread about it.

BTW, I don't see it as a men vs women issue. I doubt that many women here would put up with a man coming into HER house making stupid comments like that either.

Well, I second that! Both comments.
:thumbsup: waving
drinker waving

Wow thanks for the suggestion and I would rather toss myself out than my father.
The idea behind the thread is to know
1. "Is this a common feeling"
2. "Smooth idea to come on top of the situation"
Wow...I don't give a $hit what you think of my reply. You asked a question, I answered. Maybe YOU should do a better job of explaining your OP to begin with.
Sorry you didnt get just replies you wanted....lifes a bltch, get over it.

Chill dude..you sound like life is bitching you a lot. I can see who wear pants in your house. May be you are working too hard and need some sleep. Not sure whats wrong with you but hope you get better soon bigsmile

Jimmy_roy's photo
Fri 06/10/16 09:35 PM

I am not allowed to wear pants here figuratively. It is the ladies who wear pants and give all commands. So what do you think

I think you are never going to be handed "pants" you have to fight to put them on and keep them on.
That's life.
No one owes you pants.

Ok that sounds like a plan. Now just need to figure out a polite way to do so. Remember they are my family after all

Jimmy_roy's photo
Fri 06/10/16 09:32 PM

So...you're saying you want to have your pants ON, when home with your mate?

Okay. Each to their own.

Well if you mean literally then ofcourse "NO" most of the times.
But here the topic is related to the important people in your life like you parents, siblings and partner ofcourse.

Jimmy_roy's photo
Fri 06/10/16 09:30 PM

Not only did I not wear the pants..
In the house.. but she also kept my balls in her purse..lol..tears

rofl rofl
I can understand bro

Jimmy_roy's photo
Fri 06/10/16 09:29 PM

It was just brought to my notice that even if it is my house I am not allowed to wear pants here figuratively. It is the ladies who wear pants and give all commands. So what do you think, do you wear pants in your family or some else decides for you?
If this was just brought to your attention, you should be busy tossing that persons crap out into the street instead of making a thread about it.

BTW, I don't see it as a men vs women issue. I doubt that many women here would put up with a man coming into HER house making stupid comments like that either.

Well, I second that! Both comments.
:thumbsup: waving
drinker waving

Wow thanks for the suggestion and I would rather toss myself out than my father.
The idea behind the thread is to know
1. "Is this a common feeling"
2. "Smooth idea to come on top of the situation"

Jimmy_roy's photo
Fri 06/10/16 09:23 PM

Jimmy_roy's photo
Fri 06/10/16 10:29 AM

Jimmy_roy's photo
Thu 06/09/16 08:44 AM
Sometime you need to forget your mom and gf so that u can live a life

Jimmy_roy's photo
Fri 06/03/16 07:56 PM

Well if you going for a sex change then sure..being female is a good idea. Just make sure to have lots of fluid and mind blogging fun :banana: bigsmile

Speechless laugh rofl rofl

Really I am serious, I could only have this interpretation of the topic that too in this forum bigsmile

Jimmy_roy's photo
Fri 06/03/16 06:16 PM
I feel we are still work in progress, in future there will be more intelligent beings who will hunt us and eat us too..sounds crazy right

Jimmy_roy's photo
Fri 06/03/16 06:15 PM

OMG,Jimmy hasn't figured out yet?bigsmile

Doc told me at my last Appointment that I was Crazy,kind of p$$ed me off,so I told him I wanted a Second Opinion!
Louse told me I were Ugly too!laugh

hahahahaha
but on a serious note is the doctor still alive or packed to underworld?? what what oops offtopic

Jimmy_roy's photo
Fri 06/03/16 06:11 PM
Hope is the building stone for humans, that's what I heard them say but hoping for miracles is totally a different ball game

Jimmy_roy's photo
Fri 06/03/16 06:09 PM
Well if you going for a sex change then sure..being female is a good idea. Just make sure to have lots of fluid and mind blogging fun :banana: bigsmile

Jimmy_roy's photo
Fri 06/03/16 07:50 AM
Well I am vomit free since 2002 so working on not to break the record. I have been zombie drunk 50 times atleast. I think adding zombie drinking should be added to murtaugh list