Community > Posts By > Jimmy_roy

Jimmy_roy's photo
Thu 06/30/16 09:51 AM

Hiding stuff?
'Stuff' encompasses a broad spectrum..
Hiding your moral compass or hiding your financial info?
Times for revealing would vary ..financial being no-ones business..

No ones business really...gals even when they are rich never like to pick up the cheque..talk about hiding pitchfork

Jimmy_roy's photo
Thu 06/30/16 09:43 AM

Yea Jimmy, this might not be your best post, no offense. The accustory tone. Not good man. All humans start life as females. At a certain time a dna sequence adds the male coding to make the transfermation. So, the battle of the sexes can be debated, but you can't say it's because females are more slick than men. It doesn't wash since both sexes have been withholding info since Ugg could throw a club at a fleeing possible cavewoman.

Sometimes it is nessesary. i.e. a rape victim will share this info with a loved one, but not right away. i.e. a convicted felon will share as soon as it can be handled. And yes, these might be deal breakers in a relationship. But can you blame them for, as you call it, hiding stuff?
Thanks Jimmy.

Thanks Rob, but inviting her ex to stay at her house over weekend without informing me just because he broke and begged her doesn't make a relationship stronger. So hiding stuff doesn't make relationship stronger but introduces trust issues.

Jimmy_roy's photo
Thu 06/30/16 09:33 AM

Why women think hiding stuff is good for relationship? what explode :angry:

What makes you think women hide things because they think it's good for their relationship?
In my experience when someone hides something it's generally not because it's good and women are expert at hiding and conniving and it's usually not for their partner's well-being.
If you feel she's hiding things from you then you have to boot her out your life, preferably before marriage and before she's pregnant.

I had the same thought sometime back but now I am trying to understand her and see why she felt the need to hide stuff from me. Being a good boyfriend is hard waving shades

Jimmy_roy's photo
Thu 06/30/16 09:29 AM

Since being with a girl only seems to aggravate you ... maybe you should stay single?
Or learn some more about men and women and stop accusing and blaming the other gender all the time.

I am also thinking the same..being single rocks :banana: bigsmile

Jimmy_roy's photo
Wed 06/29/16 12:19 PM
what explode :angry:

Jimmy_roy's photo
Wed 06/29/16 12:12 PM
Time to make another rehab center...mingle2 addition rehab :banana: bigsmile

Jimmy_roy's photo
Mon 06/27/16 10:41 AM
Big loss is not a point to get angry with everyone especially god

Jimmy_roy's photo
Sat 06/25/16 11:54 AM
At last where is peggy now

Jimmy_roy's photo
Fri 06/24/16 10:27 AM
Hell no you can't take my pride and money for love

Jimmy_roy's photo
Thu 06/23/16 10:59 PM

This topic is like a bad penny it just keeps coming back..lol

Bro I am trying but you are like a magnet..it is hard to keep you out of starlight. You are a star :banana: drinker

Jimmy_roy's photo
Thu 06/23/16 10:56 PM

She is hiding from you Jimmy... I have contacted her like the whole week.... Maybe now she will hide from me.. But jokes aside, I think she is on a plane headed to give Scoob the most expensive kiss ....ever!!!!

That is expensive dude...bigsmile

Jimmy_roy's photo
Thu 06/23/16 10:55 PM

Um Yes Jimmy. These people have a life! Run Peggy! I'll hold'em back at the waterin hole.. 45-70 don't fail me now!

Watering hole??? what what
Atleast hold us at starbuck or BBQ Kings bigsmile

Jimmy_roy's photo
Thu 06/23/16 10:50 PM

Sure .. I could guess why Peggy is missing .. But really it is not rocket science .. Laughing

I am more intrigued jimmy in why you are keeping tabs on her .. :-)

Hahaha..well I didn't see her post for few days so only I thought I should ask. Regarding keeping tabs, you already know I am interested in whom :banana: bigsmile

Jimmy_roy's photo
Thu 06/23/16 08:37 AM
what slaphead oops bigsmile

Jimmy_roy's photo
Wed 06/22/16 10:14 PM
There is a say "Don't **** where you eat"
Hope that makes sense here.

I would recommend you to meet him personally and explain him how in-appropriate his actions is and how it can damage the relationship at office.

Jimmy_roy's photo
Wed 06/22/16 10:43 AM
Well I guess time to change attention to someone else..what say you??

Jimmy_roy's photo
Tue 06/21/16 08:17 AM
rofl
rofl
rofl
offtopic oops
hope everyone is having fun

Jimmy_roy's photo
Sun 06/19/16 01:16 PM

Lol..lmao..thanks op.. ohh great!!.just what I need...more attention being drawn to me....lol...and what on earth makes you think I am confused?..
The only thing I am confused about.is my reasons for still being on here..
Ohhh waitaminute!!.. reaches for his Kleenex box ...mmmm..I remember now...lmao....
PS..setting back with some popcorn..
To injoy the show.....ok.let me have it!!
Lol.... puts on his helmet locks it on..
Puts in his mouth guard to keep from biting and swallowing his tongue...lol

Well that was my idea, to sit back and enjoy the show. Hope you are enjoying the attention. Lets see how many more confusions come out.. :banana: bigsmile

Jimmy_roy's photo
Sun 06/19/16 12:17 AM
what bigsmile

Jimmy_roy's photo
Wed 06/15/16 07:48 AM
Did I miss something or life is beautiful again. Concentrating on work is really helpful and profitable. I made good money these 2 weeks