Community > Posts By > Jimmy_roy

Jimmy_roy's photo
Tue 07/26/16 06:32 PM

Thank you to everyone who posted. Sadly yesterday my granddad got the news there is nothing more they can do and he may only have a few months left.brokenheart

Oh..that is a sad news. What happened actually?

Jimmy_roy's photo
Tue 07/26/16 06:28 PM
I prefer small white lies in such situations. Anything which can keep her smiling and confident. But like this there are many situation where you lie that was my point. Anyway back to ideas flowerforyou

Jimmy_roy's photo
Tue 07/26/16 04:40 PM
Money and true friends don't coexist...

Jimmy_roy's photo
Tue 07/26/16 04:00 PM
Edited by Jimmy_roy on Tue 07/26/16 04:02 PM
Okay got lot of opinions in general, now let me bring the actual topic in light.
I was in LA for the weekend and I accidentally bumped into my long lost best friend. He looked very sad and gloomy so I asked him about it and he started telling me his problem.

He saw a lovely gal in a club and fell in love with her. He found out that she is a regular there so he started daily coming to that club just to met her and finally after 3 days he saw her again and approached her. Now he is a son of a very wealthy businessman and his ex was a gold digger so when this gal asked about him, he said that he is a poor guy who works as a waiter. He took a job in the same club, rented a room and starting hanging around this gal. They fell in love and as the relationship was getting serious, she found out about him and his dad from a magazine.
Now she wants to break the relationship as she feels cheated but all my friend wanted was true love and not another gold digger. She is not talking or listening to him and he is all sad and suicidal so I told him that I will help him. Any ideas

Jimmy_roy's photo
Tue 07/26/16 03:18 PM

All depends on what the white lie was...

And how simple it was to me the term white lie is something that is like sure you look good in that..... no they don't hate you.... ect Sure I like your family....

To basic of a question....

If they are lying about cheating, prison or jail records and what they were in for then that is not a white lie..

White lies are normally those small things that is not bad just keeps from hurting your feelings... nothing major..

But....regardless starting off any relationship with any sort of lies is not good.. and will only bite you in the azz later..

sure you look good in that

Why would someone ask a question they do not actually want the answer to? eg., getting upset if the answer isn't what they wanted? Telling them the truth in this area, would actually help the relationship. It would allow the "person" to know what the spouse likes or doesn't like as in this example clothing.

Because then the spouse will think the other liked it or enjoyed it and would continue to wear it and or buy similar outfits/clothing. If one wants too truly make the other "spouse" happy, then why would they not want the true thoughts on the situation so that they can either continue to do as such and even maybe expand that onto other elements of the relationship or stop doing that/wearing that as to make the other happy. Because happiness in a relationship comes from the happiness of the spouse :)

Bro every normal person lies in his life to make the situation easy or not to hurt someone's feelings. Example if your pregnant wife asks you "do I look fat?", you don't say "you look like a cow wearing a jeans" but rather you say "you look beautiful or no honey I love you". These white lies make life easier and happier. Ofcourse sometimes they also know you are lying but it is for something good so they also don't mind.

Jimmy_roy's photo
Tue 07/26/16 12:14 PM
I will tell the whole incident later on but on a general note what you all think about a relationship which starts with a white lie?

White lie --> A lie told for a good/evaluation purpose

Jimmy_roy's photo
Sun 07/24/16 02:37 PM
Never say No then do the same thing...believe in yourself

Jimmy_roy's photo
Fri 07/22/16 04:59 PM
Well I have one..but the other things..hmm I want one too :wink:

Jimmy_roy's photo
Fri 07/22/16 11:08 AM
the money is slashed under the 4th tree..dont forget that...

Jimmy_roy's photo
Thu 07/21/16 11:39 AM
When on rest never pick up a call especially from gf frustrated

Jimmy_roy's photo
Wed 07/20/16 10:34 PM
Hey smart guy..you look so handsome and please have your tablets in time..have fun :banana:

Jimmy_roy's photo
Wed 07/20/16 09:15 AM
We are doomed...frustrated
Anyway enjoy yourself guys :banana:

Jimmy_roy's photo
Tue 07/19/16 01:17 PM

hmmm give atleast 3 orgasms to your wife daily blushing bigsmile
.. give give give that's all us men
ever do... wish somebody would give me three orgasms a day....hell.. at this point I will just take some soft petting..lol

Bro..ladies man like you shouldn't say that, you are the light of hope for us men think shades :thumbsup:

Jimmy_roy's photo
Tue 07/19/16 09:28 AM

lucky wife

Thank you flowerforyou

Jimmy_roy's photo
Tue 07/19/16 09:27 AM

Any msg for your future self

Contact our far past self.
Tell far past self:
Buy apple in 1998, sell in 2001.
Buy apple in 2002, sell Feb 2012.
Buy mom something nice. Be nicer to dad. Don't date redheads.

nice plan :thumbsup:
Cost is killing me too

Jimmy_roy's photo
Tue 07/19/16 09:27 AM

Ok...where shall I put them?tongue2

Good one rofl

Jimmy_roy's photo
Mon 07/18/16 02:13 PM
Did I miss something

Jimmy_roy's photo
Mon 07/18/16 02:11 PM