Community > Posts By > Jimmy_roy

Jimmy_roy's photo
Sat 07/16/16 09:25 AM
Please be married and have lovely kids....and ofcourse try for presidency :banana: bigsmile

Jimmy_roy's photo
Fri 07/15/16 02:18 PM
Fishes look delicious...can anyone cook them?? bigsmile blushing

Jimmy_roy's photo
Wed 07/13/16 10:57 AM
Hate about been alone.......hmmmhmmmhmmmmmm

Still thinking ...asleep asleep

Jimmy_roy's photo
Mon 07/11/16 11:24 PM
not sure what to say...say anything

Jimmy_roy's photo
Sun 07/10/16 02:44 PM
Beating France just by 1 goal that too in extra time. Too much drama and without Ronaldo it was just luck which helped them.

Jimmy_roy's photo
Sun 07/10/16 09:50 AM

Some humans spend their whole life looking for love .. Then they die .. What a waste ... All the opportunities they missed .. All that time living a solitary life waiting for their true love .. Romantic love has so many layers ..

My advice .. Live. Laugh and love like their is no tomorrow .. Your view of romantic love just may change :-)

Wow now that sounds like a free approach and I like this approach but lot of commitment issues in this approach.

Jimmy_roy's photo
Fri 07/08/16 09:56 AM

I agree with you that love doesn't happen after making long list or ticking all the boxes, love does happen and you can't control it. But sometimes we love for all the wrong reasons, we thought what we feel is love but the truth is it's not real love. When we take time to deeply examine ourselves for the reasons why we are with that particular person in our lives, maybe then we will realize what we truly feel. It could be that we are with someone for a momentary feeling of love because he or she happened to fill that vacancy, emptiness, loneliness in our lives yet haven't reach the deeper core of our being to find real love in our hearts. Other times we commit to someone too fast without making sure of our true feelings yet, if it's really love or not only to get confused later asking ourselves " do I really love her or him?". If you are not sure of your feelings , be brave to let go of that person and find yourself. Take time to realize her worth in your life, is your love enough to hold her in your heart forever or not, will you be ready to weather the storm that would come by in your relationship? If you are not sure, take a break, honestly tell the girl, let her go and if you finally realized your true feelings then go back to her, if she still loves you, she will take you back again. Don't hold someone if you're not sure of your feelings, that would be unfair and you could hurt her for she will feel it in anyway that you don't really love her. Don't keep someone just to fill that needs or vacancy in your life and don't want to be alone and lonely. Women are not entertainers. Keep your woman and love her with all her imperfections and with all your heart. Don't find answers anywhere, only you can answer that question , find the answer in YOUR HEART. Love is everywhere and we all love in different ways. True love lies within your heart, you will recognize it at the right time with the right person:tongue: happy :heart:

wow that is deep and you are right too..
But still we hear love at first sight or opposite attract or various other theories about love which I find to be true too. So ultimately it is difficult to say whether you are in love or it is just an attraction. May be that what makes it so complex and complicated, anyway can you differentiate love with attraction?

Jimmy_roy's photo
Thu 07/07/16 07:24 PM

Jimmy, Jimmy, Jimmy ...
Do you mean to ask "How do I know I want to spend the rest of my life with this person"??
Take into consideration what the OP have to say..
Is this the same girl of whom surprised you with the
news of her having the ex boyfriend stay at her place? I am
sure you have a great passion for her, but think with your head (the
big one on your shoulders) Make a list ..be analytical ...Imagine a future together by examining past behaviour,,,does she stay mad and hold a grudge? Is there a drama queen there anywhere? What about goals and getting there? Money, Jimmy, money is
what breaks down most marriages (that is , a lack of it). Is she a worker that will help achieve these goals?
Then what about sexual compatibility?
You are not living with her yet, are you??
Nothing like living with someone to get to know them...
Keep dating and having experiences and see how compatible you are in aspects of life..
That's my .02c dollop of wisdom
winking

Kitty Kitty Kitty hahaha
The topic is in general to everyone. And
You are right about Jenny, there is a long list to be made bigsmile
But love doesn't happen after making long list or ticking all the boxes, it just happens and you can't help yourself. I feel all the points which you mentioned are related to living together but not for loving someone, what do you think?? :banana:

Jimmy_roy's photo
Wed 07/06/16 01:43 PM

if you gotta ask? you ain't there yet

Well as you already know how we started it takes time for things to happen. It was not a love on first sight story but I have done lot of stupid things for her inspite of getting multiple warning from you guys and my friends like getting involved with her parents issues, etc etc...but you are right I am still not clear so I asked..flowerforyou frustrated

Jimmy_roy's photo
Tue 07/05/16 09:19 AM
Strange thing to ask but really I want to know how can you say that you love someone? I hear that when you fell in love you hear bells when see her/him, you feel butterflies in your stomach, you always feel happy near her/him, etc etc...
What do you think??

Jimmy_roy's photo
Tue 07/05/16 09:02 AM
If you see same movie twice doesn't mean it is part two.....dumb friends

Jimmy_roy's photo
Mon 07/04/16 09:42 AM
Happy birthday dude..so how old are you in human years??flowerforyou

Jimmy_roy's photo
Mon 07/04/16 09:40 AM
When punishing don't give the bat to her, soon the punisher becomes the receiver. She is a bad bad gal blushing

Jimmy_roy's photo
Mon 07/04/16 09:27 AM
Well if I get this kind of apologies I don't mind her to forget again blushing :banana:
On a serious note, relationship is hardwork so yeah need to workout

Jimmy_roy's photo
Fri 07/01/16 08:40 PM
Edited by Jimmy_roy on Fri 07/01/16 08:40 PM
Stop fighting even when you know you will lose...it sucks

Jimmy_roy's photo
Fri 07/01/16 08:37 PM
Well she understood her mistake now and was feeling sorry. It took 4 days for her to understand the actual issue but at last she understood. I have moved her couch potato ex to one of my friend's place and she is coming here now to apologies the whole weekend.
Time to teach...she has been a very bad bad gal now :banana: bigsmile blushing
So thanks everyone and keep smiling drinker flowerforyou :thumbsup:

Jimmy_roy's photo
Thu 06/30/16 11:20 PM
Okay lets take it a notch down. offtopic
She didn't cheat or lied but just didn't tell me a fact which obviously effects our relationship. I can understand that she pity the guy but still she should have told me and I would have helped him too.

When I asked her, her reply was "He wanted my help and don't you trust me" and that is the reason I am mad on her.

Jimmy_roy's photo
Thu 06/30/16 10:17 AM

How do you know she's hiding something? Did she tell you?
Did you snoop?

Well I went to her house to surprise her and this guy opens the door. I got shocked but then I realised that he is her ex so I asked him what he was doing there. He said "didn't Jenny tell you". He broke so he is temporary staying at Jenny's house.

Jimmy_roy's photo
Thu 06/30/16 10:09 AM

Jimmy roy I wish you luck in life. I used to be like you, judging all people by the experience that hurt me.
generalizations like 'why do all....' show that you're still giving that thing power over your life.
I hope you find the more positive in life and focus less on the negative.

why do people, men or women, hide things?
well, it depends on the context.
some people omit things from the past because they have moved on in life.
some people don't want to burden orhers with their problems.
some people think the world doesn't care.
or it could be a matter of different perception. something you think is a big deal might not be so significant to another. they may not mention it because to them it was minor in the perspective of the bigger picture

wish you the best

thank you..I am trying to find the positive here

Jimmy_roy's photo
Thu 06/30/16 09:58 AM

Hello Jimmy ... Do you mean hiding .., like a game of ... . Find em and **** em .. To be fair I make it easy for fox to find me ... Winking . I am sure Jenny does the same fir you xox

Well ours is more of catch em and **** em...but I am bit serious here