Community > Posts By > Jimmy_roy

Jimmy_roy's photo
Tue 11/15/16 10:12 AM
Dont ever ever ever.....I forgot now

Jimmy_roy's photo
Sat 11/05/16 02:54 PM
Nice to see that most of the people here learned "Not to do things" or "NADA" but in my personal experience I learned lot of things "To do things" like ways in caring a lady when she is upset or ways to move on when your heart is broken..good stuff not the memories flowerforyou bigsmile

Jimmy_roy's photo
Sat 11/05/16 12:54 PM
Well I understand it is a sore topic for many of you and it is also a bit of my mistake. I wanted to ask about "relationships" but wrote relationship so that is my fault. I always heard that we learn from our mistakes or failures to be exact and a failed relationship is also a failure so let us take it in that manner

Jimmy_roy's photo
Sat 11/05/16 01:05 AM
Everyone talks about this went wrong or that went wrong in their previous relationships lets discuss what you miss or remember from your previous relationship??

Jimmy_roy's photo
Sun 10/30/16 09:46 PM
Fortunately all the women who are or came to my life had (ve) more pros than cons but it is always my con which makes me break/leave the relationship.

Jimmy_roy's photo
Sun 10/30/16 09:41 PM

I've never been with either a "pro" or a "con." Professional prostitutes and convicts aren't generally my cup of tea.

As for the women I have dealt with, and hope to deal with, well, it's not a matter of positives and negatives. Mainly, because when it comes to people, there's no separating out or filtering to be done. You can't have the positives without the negatives.

Nice one Igor..pros and cons does sound like that too drinker bigsmile
With all due respect if everyone thought like that then no one would have been on a dating site and well married happily with the first woman they meet. It always some con which they notice and make the decision to search further. And I am sure that is the same reason you are still searching and not settled flowerforyou

Jimmy_roy's photo
Sun 10/30/16 09:28 PM

At the moment, far more pro's than con's!
Although i'm open to lifestyle changes should the need arise happy

Hope you don't need to change yourself just to have more pros than cons. Prefer someone who loves and respects you the way you are..it may sound funny but is the truth flowerforyou

True... True...

Thank you thank you happy flowerforyou

Jimmy_roy's photo
Sat 10/29/16 08:12 AM

I've never really needed a women in my life because my mother taught me how to cook and clean and my father taught me how not to do repair work on home and vehicle. The NAVY improved me when it came to cleaning, doing laundry and be punctual. The four star restaurant I worked at helped me become a better cook. The limited sexual experiences I've had in my life showed me that I could be so bad at something that no one involved would enjoy it.

The only pro I see is company but that only lasts until they find a boyfriend because most men are uncomfortable with their women having a single guy as a friend.

Only if the single guy is straight...anyway point taken friend. All the best in your search and hope you have a fun time in future too

In order to be considered straight or gay there is one very important thing you have to be doing and that is wanting to have sex with someone. There in lies the problem, there is no on I wish to have sex with. Using the baseball analogy that most Americans like to use while everyone else is trying to make it to around the bases, I'm out in the parking lot waiting to the bus.

Sad to hear that bro..not sure what happened which made you feel like that but if you are comfortable with that then I prefer you to keep going and be happy

Jimmy_roy's photo
Sat 10/29/16 08:07 AM

I like the women in my life :)
There's my mom, my daughter, my friends. As long as no one gets needy and whingy whiney, I'm good. But I need them in my life.
Nothing beats some good girl-talk. Like being on the phone for some 4-5 hours.
Pro's outweigh the cons for sure.

That is awesome...I love seeing people getting together and living a peaceful and non jealous life..hope you continue living a happy life

Jimmy_roy's photo
Sat 10/29/16 08:04 AM

I'm good with the few women in my life. I would love to have a bff , best girl friend to hang out with...but just like meeting a man - making new friends isn't as easy as it used to be.

Pros - Co workers and casual friends - all good
Cons - Just like my romantic life, sort of missing a best friend type.

It is hard to find bffs that stay life long. I myself lost my best friend to this cooperate world but life goes on and new people keep coming in our life to make their change in ours. Hope you get what you desire.

Jimmy_roy's photo
Sat 10/29/16 08:00 AM

At the moment, far more pro's than con's!
Although i'm open to lifestyle changes should the need arise happy

Hope you don't need to change yourself just to have more pros than cons. Prefer someone who loves and respects you the way you are..it may sound funny but is the truth flowerforyou

Jimmy_roy's photo
Fri 10/28/16 01:26 PM

I've never really needed a women in my life because my mother taught me how to cook and clean and my father taught me how not to do repair work on home and vehicle. The NAVY improved me when it came to cleaning, doing laundry and be punctual. The four star restaurant I worked at helped me become a better cook. The limited sexual experiences I've had in my life showed me that I could be so bad at something that no one involved would enjoy it.

The only pro I see is company but that only lasts until they find a boyfriend because most men are uncomfortable with their women having a single guy as a friend.

Only if the single guy is straight...anyway point taken friend. All the best in your search and hope you have a fun time in future too

Jimmy_roy's photo
Fri 10/28/16 01:24 PM

Con, I don't have any, lol..

Well all the best to you my friend...cherish these moments becoz once you find a woman in your life everything changes

Jimmy_roy's photo
Fri 10/28/16 01:23 PM

The craziest chick I ever dated also happened to be the one who was wild and crazy in the sack. Le sigh.....sadly I had to choose my life over my awesome sex life with her. sad frustrated laugh

I know bro...it is a mystery to me how crazy chicks are awesome in bed. More the craziness more awesome the sex becomes.

Jimmy_roy's photo
Fri 10/28/16 01:20 PM

I don't know.. they all look about the same size.. give or take 10 lbs.

You know, if they start wearing black....that's usually the sign of a few lbs. popping on there.

I learned that in Man 101 class.

Wow I never knew that...thank you

Jimmy_roy's photo
Thu 10/27/16 10:49 AM

Women in your life: Pros and cons.
What do you think which weighs more??

one convict and several professionals....they all weighed about the same...

Amen....to that

Jimmy_roy's photo
Thu 10/27/16 10:48 AM

It is dangerous for a man to ask a woman how much she weighs. indifferent

Well age and weight both are dangerous questions my friend and nowadays even "Are you mad at me?" happy

Jimmy_roy's photo
Mon 10/24/16 10:18 AM

Jimmy_roy's photo
Tue 10/18/16 08:40 PM

flowers die v quickly once they are picked.
what is this with women and their flower desire?!
so meaningless.
once a year at a special occasion, okay.. but more than that is ..waste of those beauties..

My thought exactly but gals here have their own logic so need to play along. Anyway right now searching for a way to make it good in a different way

Jimmy_roy's photo
Tue 10/18/16 08:38 PM

It was a lovely late evening and we were having dinner on bed with a romantic movie (notebook, which she had not seen surprised ) suddenly she started crying and asked me "why don't you bring flowers for me any more?".

I was bit surprised and replied that recently there hasn't been an occasion to bring one so I didn't but if you want I will get one.
Then she got angry and told "Only when I tell, you will bring??"

My night got ruined slaphead and I didn't know what to reply or say.
So was it the movie or the un-occasional flower which got me in trouble??

Your night got ruined? Got you in trouble?

Grow a set of balls. Go to the kitchen, make a sandwich, flip on ESPN sports on the big screen and tell her to stay where she is,(watching her movie on her tablet in the bedroom), and to stop in and see you when she grows up a bit.

Hahaha I guess I am that strong or strict person plus she is very sensitive gal who will get hard with that kind of action. I need to take it in a cool and loving way

Cool & loving is fine.. when your not being played.. and you are being played.

I see that makes sense and I would work on that approach too but right now help me plan a different way to get my gal back with a smile flowerforyou

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25