Community > Posts By > Jimmy_roy

Jimmy_roy's photo
Fri 09/02/16 12:17 PM
Don't underestimate yourself..you are a good looking guy so only so many gals blew kisses at you...be confident :thumbsup:

Jimmy_roy's photo
Thu 09/01/16 02:43 PM
A cute blonde goes to Thailand and walks into a internet cafe to send an email to her mom in States.
But she doesn't understand the computer and language there so she stops a guy and says "Excuse me could you please help me send this email to my mom"

The guy says "Yeah but It will cost ya"

She replies "I ll do anything for my mom".
The guys says "okay in that case follow me"

They both go back to a private room and the guy starts a computer and unzips his pants. Then he pulls down his boxers and says "Well lets get started".

The blonde picks up his dick and tries to press it from all sides, all confused she steps back and BANG she punches his dick and says "I guess now it should have send, so how much for the email"

Jimmy_roy's photo
Thu 09/01/16 02:15 PM

Don't think it's hard to identify one. unless you're dumb as ****.

I think I am dumb because it becomes hard for me to identify

I don't think it's because you're dumb. It sounds to me like you lack experience. That's the best teacher really. But, I can give you some examples.You want someone that is interested in you. You are first with them. It doesn't matter what you have or don't have. If all this woman is interested in is herself and how much you can give her, or how thick your wallet is, how many cubic dollars you make a year, what you drive, these are just a few things to pay attention to.

There are a lot of other things. I'll give you one more. If she wants to spend your money, even when the money isn't there to spend. She doesn't care. Put it on a credit card and go in debt.You are nothing to her but a means to get whatever she wants.

Now those are some good pointers but after marriage it is quite late to understand those. Mostly experience gold diggers don't do these stuff so it becomes hard to identify them think slaphead

That's why you pay attention to these things before you marry. Believe me, a gold digger will show her true colors before you marry. Given enough time. A true gold digger will not wait on you.

Well I will tell some friends to try it and lets see if it works with experience gold diggers too..I don't want to slip :banana: as my gal is no gold digger :thumbsup:

Jimmy_roy's photo
Wed 08/31/16 06:46 PM

I don't think it's because you're dumb. It sounds to me like you lack experience. That's the best teacher really. But, I can give you some examples.You want someone that is interested in you. You are first with them. It doesn't matter what you have or don't have. If all this woman is interested in is herself and how much you can give her, or how thick your wallet is, how many cubic dollars you make a year, what you drive, these are just a few things to pay attention to.

There are a lot of other things. I'll give you one more. If she wants to spend your money, even when the money isn't there to spend. She doesn't care. Put it on a credit card and go in debt.You are nothing to her but a means to get whatever she wants.

Now those are some good pointers but after marriage it is quite late to understand those. Mostly experience gold diggers don't do these stuff so it becomes hard to identify them think slaphead

Jimmy_roy's photo
Wed 08/31/16 06:44 PM

it's an open secret reality in this world.

the best thing to do...don't get involved...don't get married...

case scenario solved:wink: drool

laugh laugh laugh
Best wayout given but very hard one.
Marriage is something which even if you try it is hard to neglect. Some or the other way you fall in that trap and cry your time out if you are unlucky :wink:

Jimmy_roy's photo
Wed 08/31/16 06:41 PM

A woman who values her dignity wouldn't accept any gifts or money from a man coz she believes that money can't buy love and it would be an insult for her that you are luring her with all the material things you shower on her. But I guess some men are also opportunists, they give gifts and expect something in return. Oh ok to be fair, both may have their own personal interests, the girl is a gold digger and the man is an oil well driller oops laugh laugh laugh rofl rofl

That was so nice but frankly both men and women can be gold diggers. Gifts are just initial part, experience gold diggers will marry and then strip you off your 50% wealth. Marriage laws are strict in states.

Jimmy_roy's photo
Wed 08/31/16 06:36 PM

Nowadays lot of people are just marrying others for money and taking advantage of them after finishing they move to the next. These gold diggers are everywhere now and just using people for a stylish life.
How do you identify a gold digger before marriage??

They are very easy to identify. And more common then people may think.

The best way to stay clear of gold diggers is not to flaunt what you have. Not to come off as wealthy. They one's who show a interest in you then are the ones who are actually interested in.. you.

The problem is normal people also look for stable people like a good job, a house, a car and normal lifestyle....if you don't have that no gals will look at you nowadays..that makes it hard to differentiate a gold digger

I get your point, but I wouldn't consider a woman who expected her man to have a job, and other stuff that a regular guy should have to be a gold-digger. I think that a basic requirement. Its he ones who seek men for big bucks.. seek men to bankroll their entire lifestyle.. that I consider a gold digger.. and there are men gold diggers as well.

True my friend..people are trying to find easy ways to earn money

Jimmy_roy's photo
Wed 08/31/16 06:34 PM
A relaxation trip to wonderland or Disneyland laugh happy

Jimmy_roy's photo
Wed 08/31/16 04:21 PM
Best at what???

Jimmy_roy's photo
Wed 08/31/16 04:18 PM
Well meanwhile it is
Jenny
Jenny
Jenny

but blondey is pushing me laugh laugh bigsmile blushing

Jimmy_roy's photo
Wed 08/31/16 04:13 PM
It is sounding like a troublesome plot...just be wise and careful dear flowerforyou

Jimmy_roy's photo
Wed 08/31/16 02:19 PM

Nowadays lot of people are just marrying others for money and taking advantage of them after finishing they move to the next. These gold diggers are everywhere now and just using people for a stylish life.

Oh please

I have no problem, with women being with men for financial gain or financial stability & security, for herself & her future or present offspring.

Any more than society has a problem with men that are ugly, poor, uneducated or old men, lusting or perusing women that are too young or out of their league or station/ class.

smokin

Oh really so you would marry a guy for money then divorce him and again marry the next millionaire and so on...where is the happiness in that? will you really be happy that way?

slaphead Just when I thought it couldn't get more sexist or double standard.

Re- Read it

laugh laugh laugh
Stupid me read it in opposite sense slaphead oops

Jimmy_roy's photo
Wed 08/31/16 01:05 PM

Tell them you just lost all your money but you still love them and want to get married.

The inexperienced gold diggers will disappear before you complete the sentence above.

To rid yourself of the rest, put all your good stuff in a mini-storage, buy a $300 car, and live the poor lifestyle with her for awhile.

If they are still a round after that they are not gold diggers.

One of my friend did the same thing which you said, remember I had made a thread for that. But gal was normal so he was called a liar and other nasty stuff happened to him.

Jimmy_roy's photo
Wed 08/31/16 01:03 PM

They are very easy to identify. And more common then people may think.

The best way to stay clear of gold diggers is not to flaunt what you have. Not to come off as wealthy. They one's who show a interest in you then are the ones who are actually interested in.. you.

The problem is normal people also look for stable people like a good job, a house, a car and normal lifestyle....if you don't have that no gals will look at you nowadays..that makes it hard to differentiate a gold digger

Jimmy_roy's photo
Wed 08/31/16 01:00 PM

Becoming hard can interfere with gold digger detection.

The solution can often be found in your own hand rather than another

If the other is willing to help create the solution chances are their hands wont hold any gold

Thats complicated happy laugh

Jimmy_roy's photo
Wed 08/31/16 12:59 PM

By being very slick.
There is no other way i can put it.
However be warned, they can play you at your own game so gotta be slicker then a samurai blade

slick you say my friend...sounds doable :wink: flowerforyou

Jimmy_roy's photo
Wed 08/31/16 12:58 PM

Oh please

I have no problem, with women being with men for financial gain or financial stability & security, for herself & her future or present offspring.

Any more than society has a problem with men that are ugly, poor, uneducated or old men, lusting or perusing women that are too young or out of their league or station/ class.

smokin

Oh really so you would marry a guy for money then divorce him and again marry the next millionaire and so on...where is the happiness in that? will you really be happy that way?

Jimmy_roy's photo
Wed 08/31/16 09:20 AM

Ask if they've ever dated Kanye West?

Good one laugh laugh

Jimmy_roy's photo
Wed 08/31/16 09:19 AM

I am a gold digger too. But I am not looking for her wealth. Just an opportunity to settle down in a developed country and start a career in a no-stress job and have a family. I am burned out from working in IT

Oh a different type of gold digger...good :tongue:

Jimmy_roy's photo
Wed 08/31/16 09:16 AM

Ask her to show you her bank balance ... No need to dig rofl rofl

Wow that shows that I am a gold digger and weird...which I am not, I guess :laughing: waving

1 2 3 4 5 7 9 10 11 24 25