Tue 10/11/16 01:01 PM
I don't work but I do hardwork :wink:
I prefer smart work than just hardwork.

Jimmy_roy's photo
Mon 10/10/16 01:30 PM
Friends are good but you need to check the work you ask for help from them

Jimmy_roy's photo
Sun 10/09/16 11:35 AM

My music makes me high, my music get's me by...

drinker

Heart and soul of life music cool

Jimmy_roy's photo
Sat 10/08/16 06:00 PM

this !!
One word; Beer, lovely, bubbly, effervescent, golden, beer.

and this!!

Google

I thought milk and cookies were your choices...good to see

Jimmy_roy's photo
Sat 10/08/16 08:42 AM

Google

Wow that is a fantastic reply and it is true mostly when I am on trips or finding something..good one flowerforyou

Jimmy_roy's photo
Fri 10/07/16 11:59 PM

Lately I been stuck with too many relationship issues. Now everything is back to normal I somehow miss those moments where I felt like super brainy in solving those issues :smile: :wink:

After all that mess I feel this ability to solve issues is what makes my life easier. Yeah I am too careless and lazy but still solving issues and having cool friends helps me out.
So I ask what makes your life easier?
Did you really solve those issues or did you set some boundaries?

I would love to set boundaries but I am too lenient and I somehow myself run away from the idea of keeping boundaries so yeah I solve them waving :thumbsup:

Jimmy_roy's photo
Fri 10/07/16 11:58 PM

chatting with my very close friend.
talking with her, we find the best answers to our many problems/questions.
different points of views together.. she helps me to see the points that i do not see / force myself to avoid seeing. the same way i help her. lately this makes my life a lot easier.

Welcome back Miss B (or Mrs B), thought you forgot about me laugh bigsmile

Jimmy_roy's photo
Fri 10/07/16 11:54 PM

Lately I been stuck with too many relationship issues. Now everything is back to normal I somehow miss those moments where I felt like super brainy in solving those issues :smile: :wink:

After all that mess I feel this ability to solve issues is what makes my life easier. Yeah I am too careless and lazy but still solving issues and having cool friends helps me out.

My life is easier because I don't put myself in too many relationship issues thus forcing myself to get myself out of messes that I created.

If you " somehow miss those moments", you enjoy turmoil and self inflicted problems.

sorry life is dull for you ;)

Hahaha guess I am a deviant :wink: . I love solving problems so only I guess those moments make me feel better of myself but I never try to make one as I mostly have my plate full because of my business.

Jimmy_roy's photo
Fri 10/07/16 11:54 PM

Finding lots and lots of Abraham Hicks material on YouTube.
Been working with that for a year now. All those seminars and clips have helped me so much, and I'm getting better and better at working with it, getting tapped in, turned on, tuned in to the Law of Attraction and paying heed to my inner being.
I still have the occasional dip, but I always recover, and because of Abraham Hicks, much faster than before.

Now those are really helpful videos and very productive thought given by crystal. I have not seen but my friends do tell me about it, guess I can have a look too.

Jimmy_roy's photo
Fri 10/07/16 09:40 AM

Jimmy_roy's photo
Thu 10/06/16 09:35 AM
Well a gentle neck massage really sets the mood for most of the ladies and gently nibbling and licking her ears also enhances the desire...somethings which I tried and saw results...how about checking that blondey, ask your guy to perform on you and post your results blushing bigsmile

Jimmy_roy's photo
Thu 10/06/16 09:29 AM

Have a look at the children in Syria and then ask yourself that question.

Yes I have heard about refugees in Syria...but right now I am getting bit selfish and think about me and my people who work for me...

Jimmy_roy's photo
Thu 10/06/16 09:27 AM
Edited by Jimmy_roy on Thu 10/06/16 09:27 AM

what will you say when HE starts throwing Lightning-Bolts at you?bigsmile

I thought that was stolen by Persy Jackson....:tongue: bigsmile

Jimmy_roy's photo
Wed 10/05/16 10:34 PM

Jimmy, Jimmy..just try changing the hoodie.

Hahahaha
Ah the old change of ambience trick...may work

Jimmy_roy's photo
Wed 10/05/16 10:33 PM

Supposedly, God never gives you more then you can handle. Just stick with it and get more positive!

Now that is a say which we give to people who always lose so thanks bro you are right. I lose always so I should remember these words.

You still have life, no? Then in fact you haven't lost at anything.

Bro it is the dream to die rather than live a life like this. Think no more needs no more losing no more issues no eating no woman no tension

Jimmy_roy's photo
Wed 10/05/16 02:41 PM
WORKING hard doesn't pay back until you use your brain. It is not hardwork but smart work which helps you..so never do it again laugh laugh laugh

Jimmy_roy's photo
Wed 10/05/16 02:37 PM

Not trying to be rude but why does everyone want to blame God for their short comings???

If something did not work out God did not cause it..

If it did not work out it is due to either you did not work hard enough to make it happen or it was not meant to be..

This life we have is up to each of us how we live it.. Only thing God guarantees you is your birth and your death all in between is up to you how and what you do with it~~

But everything that happens in life all depends on you.. No one is given a perfect life... One must work at it in order to find the peace one needs and be able to deal with what is thrown at them...

Well I would say it is human nature. We live on just a single beam of light known as "HOPE" and we all hope to have things working for them. Also we believe that hope is protected by our saviour that is "GOD" who helps us on each and every corner of life. But when some hope breaks we trend to blame the protector as it feels like we are punished even when we have done nothing wrong or no sin.

Jimmy_roy's photo
Wed 10/05/16 02:31 PM

Supposedly, God never gives you more then you can handle. Just stick with it and get more positive!

Now that is a say which we give to people who always lose so thanks bro you are right. I lose always so I should remember these words.

Jimmy_roy's photo
Tue 10/04/16 04:04 PM

Hi Jimmy! I'm sorry u feel God dislikes you. My understanding is that God is Love, so He/She loves every individual on this earth, and if there are individuals far away from this earth, God loves them too. I believe that God also likes us, but does not like the bad things I think, say, and do. Nor does God like our failure to do the good things that we can think, say and do. I have a very strong willed 6 year old grandson. He's very strong willed, and will not simply obey adults.On some occasions that's a good thing; on others it's not, because he refuses to do something that's for his health, or does things that are dangerous. He does not have enough knowledge or wisdom to understand the reason for obeying, and will not listen when one explains things to him. I love him and like him immensely. Most of the time his parents and I negotiate with him, but sometimes he will not negotiate. I don't like that, but I never stop liking him.

I think it's the same between God and us. When we think, say, or do something unloving, or fail to think, say or do something loving, God dislikes that, but She/He always likes us. I believe God delights in us.

I also believe that humanity is created in the image of God. I understand that to mean that because God is Love, we are love. Our true human nature is love. So we may love God, self, and neighbour.

I think we need to nurture a sense that God is with us in our struggles. It may be helpful if you can find some safe people who would support you. If you are a Christian, there are churches that affirm LGBT+ people. It may be worth your while To find such a community. It may also be worth your while to learn how to engage in meditation. This is an ancient practice in the Christian churches. I find it helps me very much when I feel bad about myself. In my meditations I open myself to God's love for me, to nurture love for myself, and love for my neighbour.

All the best,

Scot

Well I believe in all religions and have visited most of the holy places. I too believe god delights in us but it is me whom he always presses down. No matter how good I be or do, how much hardwork I do, the result is the same losing and destruction of me.

Jimmy_roy's photo
Tue 10/04/16 03:58 PM

read about what Job went through, before you complain. And remember, God LIKED Job.

God surely loves job and giving jobs too bigsmile
It is hard to see that so much hardwork and well thought ideas going into drain or been stolen by some a*oles. They say every dog has a day but I guess I am not a dog so no days for me only nights.

1 3 5 6 7 8 9 24 25