Community > Posts By > Zinababy

Zinababy's photo
Sun 11/29/15 05:50 PM
What if someone doesn't want to subscribe to message someone? All I want to do to chat!! noway

Zinababy's photo
Fri 11/27/15 02:08 AM
I would say that if you have been watching people around the club/bar/lounge, you would pick up on who they are looking at... If they keep looking at women up and down then that would be a pure give away. If they are looking at men up and down then most probably st8 and if they are looking at both all the time or not looking at all could probably mean they are taken and just there for a good time...

Zinababy's photo
Fri 11/27/15 02:00 AM

Any woman here or on any dating site is gonna get more responses....
Because there is probably minimum 10 guys to every girl....maybe more...

lol sorry have to laugh. I thought the count was to every man was 20 women??

Zinababy's photo
Fri 11/27/15 01:49 AM
Single moms have the strongest hearts, the most courage and are the most dedicated person to their kids life. and to be quite honest its probably why the father left because moms carry on and try to better themselves for their kids while the fathers want to stay put and not grow with the moms...

Zinababy's photo
Fri 11/27/15 01:39 AM

dont worry people...all of you who replied to the post...just send me flight tickets and i 'll join u every holiday which will bring a smile you will treasure forever!!!:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:smile2 rofl

hahaha so that's another point people feel lonely on the holidays is money... But nice try dude lol

Zinababy's photo
Fri 11/27/15 01:35 AM
To make sure my kids are ok and never give up on them...

Zinababy's photo
Fri 11/27/15 01:25 AM

How to resolve this problem,how can i even meet someone here,its like i will not meet any decent woman that is not FAKE. Also not bad to find good friends here .
You Find One If Only You Believe In Yourself Yes You Are Right They Are Lot Of Fake People But Not All Are, First Start As Friend Than You Can Know If That Person Is Real Or Fake, All The Best.

It depends on what you are defining as "Fake" some people are just looking at socially saying hi, some are just wanting the nudy tutty and some are just scammers! I personally just wanna say hi to new peeps because my crowd suck lol *just saying* :)

Zinababy's photo
Fri 11/27/15 12:57 AM
How did the butcher introduce his wife??

Zinababy's photo
Thu 11/26/15 11:45 PM
so right there!

Zinababy's photo
Thu 11/26/15 11:44 PM
I'm not a fan of xmas holidays... Every year for the last 4 years have been dumb, I've been dump by my ex, sat by myself xmas and new years one year, cheated on by my ex another year and then left by my ex and cheated on again sooo yes I'm a dumb nut for going back there but he's my kids dad and I do/did love him and so I tried again... so this time, xmas has to change and more laughs and games with my kids. I might be emotionally lonely but i'll rather be lonely than hurt again!:smile: :smile: