Community > Posts By > KimberUC2

KimberUC2's photo
Sat 08/01/09 10:15 AM
If I get a passing grade in the theology 2 class I just finished up I will be done all my theology and philosophy requirements for my BS degree

KimberUC2's photo
Sat 08/01/09 10:14 AM
Oh forgot to tell you I bought a pair of real handcuffs yesterday got them home and realized I should have gotten another pair as well. Would not have mattered as I really should not have paid that much for them as I will probably never use them.

KimberUC2's photo
Sat 08/01/09 10:12 AM
well me being able to do it remains to be seen.

I hope some day to find someone I can do it with personally. It is such a full lonely life sometimes.

KimberUC2's photo
Sat 08/01/09 10:07 AM
There is a way to get deactivated easily and that is by breaking the rules which will result in you getting banned for a long time.

You used to be able to deactivate your own profile in the past but then you could reactivate it when you returned not sure if you still can or not. Either way Deactivation and deleting the information is not the same thing. Typically the way websites that are advertised as free will never delete your information as that is that information that they sell to others to make money off of. I am not saying that is what they do here but it is possible.

Have you ever read the agreements of sites like Amazon they consider their customer information to be part of their company assets which allows them to sell it for profit to others as part of their data mining operation as other companies will buy it from them to market their products to you. that is how junk mail and spam tend to proliferate.

Not sure if this was what you wanted to hear or if this is even in the right topic now that I replied in a technical way like that it might be better off in a different section of the forum. Either way hope it helps

KimberUC2's photo
Sat 08/01/09 09:55 AM
I hear you there I actually went and got a job at a university and am going back to school part time there as well now. It is changing me in a big time way though. While I am not learning a lot about what I wanted to I am learning a lot about life itself at this point. In the fal semester I will be in for a wicked semester though I got one class in Computer science and another in Discrete structures hope I live through it and get passing grades.

KimberUC2's photo
Sat 08/01/09 07:03 AM
Purplecat,
You still playing around with photo editing software? If so I bet your getting real good with it by now.

KimberUC2's photo
Fri 07/31/09 10:10 PM
It just occurred to me why there are so few people o here from the original JSH. I believe it is because when new people come in here they get treated like they are some sort of freak of nature or something by many of the short time people that have been there only a shot time longer then the person they type down to on here. Or at least that is what they think.

The post count near our names only count postings on the one account which means that a mingle2 user may talk down t another thinking they are new when in fact they are far more experienced users then the person that was doing the talking down too.

I personally remember when some of the old timers came around at first but my current post count is seriously low. Had I stuck around my post count would be about where IAM4U (Terry) count is now.

By the way those are pretty feet princess purplecat that might let you know who I am better.

KimberUC2's photo
Thu 07/30/09 11:17 PM

I have a credit card that I have had for years. Always pay on time. I recieved a new bill and my interest was raised from 10% to 17%, I called and asked why. They said because the economy is bad. And how is this my fault?slaphead mad

Well I was taught to always pay the balance every month and if you do it is technically interest free. However that is hard to do especially in today's economy. I used to have such bad credit I was once refused a checking account in a credit union with over fifteen thousand dollars in my hand to open the account (thanks to chex systems).

There was another posting on here that talked about a bank threatening to make it so a user could not open an account elsewhere. I have dealt with that situation in the past and they are referring to a service they have called chex systems. Those people at Chex Systems are probably one of the lowest forms of human life. Even after you pay the amount due plus additional fees to your bank it is still up to the bank to contact chex systems to get the record updated. Many banks will not do that or they will update it but never remove it from your credit. Therefore it stays on your credit report for like 7 years. Chex systems hold it in their system for five years from the date of you paying it off entirely.

There are banks and credit unions that will not open accounts for you unless you are not listed in chex systems.

I would suggest to anyone on here that is in debt to research the laws of the state you live in when the debt is incurred as different states have different statute of limitations on debt. Once that limit is met debt collectors can no longer obtain a judgment for the money owed. Basically what that means is you still owe the money but without a judgment it must be permanently dropped from your credit report after the statute of limitations runs out on it. It also means that the only recourse a debt collector has to try to collect money from you is to harass you. Most times people sell the debt to collection agencies who then harass people to recover payment.

KimberUC2's photo
Tue 07/28/09 04:47 AM
God

KimberUC2's photo
Mon 07/27/09 09:53 PM
God is with him and your entire family. I will think of him in my prayers. I hope you will keep us informed as to his recovery status.

KimberUC2's photo
Mon 07/27/09 09:44 PM
How about giving them love and attention. Sex is not the only answer to this question. There are many things you can do to make your mate feel good. You can give them flowers or surprise them with some extra special treatment or evening.

Something as simple as drawing a bath (possibly put some rose pedals on top of the water before they see it) for them and putting candles around for light and then washing them while they just relax and soak in the tub. There is nothing wrong with pampering your mate by doing things for them that they would normally do themselves. If you are a guy there is nothing wrong with offering to shave her legs for her and give her a pedicure.

Maybe prepare some chocolate covered fruits or vegetables for them as well as a special candle lit dinner and serve them. Don't expect or ask for anything in return offer these things out of your love for her.

If you already do these things for her on a regular basis then there is always room for expanding or improving on the norm as well. I think you will find that the more you put into a relationship the more rewarding it will be for you as well.

I don't care if people make fun of me for this response or not. I think the best way to make them feel special is to treat them like you love them and they are royalty. Let them know that you love them with all your heart and would do anything to please them.

I think that far too many of us get tied up in our real world lives and neglect what is right in front of us.

KimberUC2's photo
Sun 07/26/09 07:42 PM

If you discover a pistol in the persons' possession you're out with, and he/she replies with, "Guns don't kill people, PEOPLE KILL PEOPLE!", shoot back with, "then please don't point that PERSON at me!"
(Vintage Saturday Night Live, with Gilda Radner)
rofl rofl rofl

I guess you also believe that pencils are responsible for spelling errors as well with that mentality.

KimberUC2's photo
Sun 07/26/09 07:57 AM
BL4766= Head and Heart of Fire eyes of passion

KimberUC2's photo
Sun 07/26/09 07:53 AM
Reese,
There are several people on this site that have spent years chatting with each other and getting to know each other. In a way it is a society of its own.

The more time you spend talking and getting to know the people the more you will find yourself compelled to spend time on here doing jsut that. It is far more then just a dating site. It is more like a social networking community then anything else really.

You should also not be deceived by looking at posting counts as to how long they have been here. There are people that have multiple accounts on here or that leave for whatever reason and come back and get a new name at the same time with a new post count as well.

KimberUC2's photo
Sun 07/26/09 05:16 AM
Not sure how many of us 40+ people other then me realize the OP of this has been deactivated (according to what I see anyhow).

KimberUC2's photo
Sun 07/26/09 04:56 AM
This is a rational reason you may never have considered. I personally do not like the idea of my image being proliferated over the internet to be exploited by every search engine known to man.

I come here to this site more for the valuable friendships then for dating in reality. I have been on and off in this and other as you call them dating sites for many years even prior to JSH which is now known to some of you exclusively as Mingle2.

I also believe that if a person is seeking more then just dating perhaps they are seeking true love. The requirement to know what a person looks like is completely irrelevant. You may look like at goddess at the age of 23 but you will not look the same way at age 80. Love is something that comes from within. If you were to fall in love with a person you should fall in love with them for how they think and perceive life. You need to fall in love with their sole, their actual being and they need to fall in love with yours. That is the only way to experience true love.

I think that there are far too many people out here that are concerned only with the material things in life. I have seen people say they would not talk to me if they could not see a picture of me. I have seen people accuse me of not being real as I do not have a picture up. I can tell you or them I may be one of the most real people you will ever know.

The fact of the matter is that the people that typically have an issue with my not having a picture up are more likely then not too closed minded or material minded to be compatible with me in the first place as anything more then friends.

I think I am a good example of the type of person you asked to respond to this as my screen name was derived from an item I have pictured in my profile. I do not currently have any images of my person in my profile.

KimberUC2's photo
Sun 07/26/09 04:20 AM
Well I can only speak for my own self here. I think that individual that typed to you like that was a very sick individual. Like it was suggested maybe they were a scammer or mentally deranged. All I know is if someone was to talk to me like that I would not be corresponding with them in the future. I might even file a complaint with the webmaster of the site I met them on or they communicated with me through.

It is people like that either male or female that make other people feel unsafe. Especially those of us who know that there is no real security on the internet. You may not realize it but anyone on the internet can be located. Everything you say can easily and most likely is stored in a database somewhere. You can probably do a Google search for your name or screen name and find thousands of results.

Be very aware and careful as a person that would speak to another like that could be very dangerous and probably belongs in a restricted environment like a hospital or prison.

KimberUC2's photo
Sun 07/26/09 02:50 AM
Hi Scotty

KimberUC2's photo
Sun 07/26/09 02:27 AM
Welcome back even if I am not sure I have ever spoken to you.

KimberUC2's photo
Sun 07/26/09 02:17 AM
The first computer I remember was a terminal that had a built in acoustic coupler to it. You had to dial the mainframe telephone number wait for it to answer then when you heard the tones plug the handset into the acoustic coupler to connect and type in your username and password.

Then again that was before the internet was used for advertising and commercial business. It was only used then for Education, Military, Research basically.

It was before Tim Berners Lee wrote the http protocol. I can imagine that is before most of the people on here can remember though.