Community > Posts By > KimberUC2

KimberUC2's photo
Tue 12/29/09 06:34 PM
I used to do a lot of that stuff but not anymore. I would try places like elance.com though you should be able to find reliable inexpensive people there.

KimberUC2's photo
Sat 11/28/09 11:33 PM
Glad to hear she is ok that can be very frightening.

I bet you will be getting her bike light in the very near future.

Even if you do not think I like you Debbie I still have concerns for people in general.

KimberUC2's photo
Sat 11/28/09 12:11 AM
Down2EarthDebbie,

Let's simply keep this on topic as it has nothing to do with our profiles or pictures on them. It is not like you need to know what I look like anyhow as I am on the other side of the country from you.

I thought I was being nice b indicating that you were an attractive woman. Personally, I find my Kimber image to be a beautiful image as well.

The topic was about chemistry and having a person take your breath away not about profiles images.

KimberUC2's photo
Fri 11/27/09 11:49 PM
I am in my mid forties and in NEPA

KimberUC2's photo
Fri 11/27/09 11:45 PM
Down2earthDebbie
My profile image has nothing to do with this posting. This posting is not asking for your opinion on how I can attract more traffic on this site. If you had read the posting prior to responding you may have realized that.

I am sorry you cannot appreciate the beauty in fine American craftsmanship. I am a firm believer in my first, second, fourth and tenth amendment Rights. I am lucky enough to live in a state in this country that tends to share my views more then many others.

Personally, I do not find the image of even an attractive woman sweating and boxing to be an attractive image myself.

We all have different hobbies and views on here. I believe it is my duty to protect myself and the people close to me from violence and criminal activity. While I am very capable of defending myself without a weapon against an attacker I do not feel as if I could always do that against someone more skilled then myself let alone several attackers with a weapon I feel I could adequately protect against multiple attackers if need be.

Lets just try to keep on the original topic here instead of trying to hijack the thread to another topic.

KimberUC2's photo
Fri 11/27/09 11:25 PM
I have both dated and married older females. While my relationships did not work out I have to say I do not believe it had anything to do with age of them or me. In my case I believe my previous relationships did not work because of too many differences and bad choices made by each of us involved.

KimberUC2's photo
Fri 11/27/09 11:19 PM
I would have answered this question differently last month then this month.

I would have to say that who asks who out needs to be determined on an individual basis. I know many ladies out there are traditional and would not consider asking a man out as they may feel it makes them look desperate. The fact of the matter is it might make them look like they know what they want in the first place and are not afraid to go get it.

Personally, I have never thought of myself as being shy either in fact usually I am quite opinionated and outspoken. However recently I met a woman that I was completely swept away by. I have a hard time even looking at her when I talk to her as it physically effects my breathing. Yet from a few feet away I cant take my eyes off her.

In the past I would have just went to her and asked her out sometimes even more bluntly then I should have been. Now I find myself literally afraid that I might say the wrong thing and end up turning her off and losing the opportunity to be with her forever. In this circumstance if she were to ask me out I would no think twice about it and it would relieve me of the stress of doing it myself.

Either way is fine he relationship needs to be based on far more then who asked who anyhow.

KimberUC2's photo
Fri 11/27/09 11:04 PM
Dude,
I am sure you thought about this a lot in the past so you know that if a woman does not want to go out with you because of your size or weight for that matter then they really do not give a hoot about you anyhow. If they don't care about you then the entire relationship is a waste of time.

The best advice I can give you is to be yourself and when the right one comes along she will fall in love with the real you as you will with her hopefully. Just be open and honest with yourself and them if they cant handle it then move on to one that can.

You look to be young still from your picture. You have time on your side. If you get into a LTR with someone then neither of you will look the same as you do now forty years from now anyhow. If you love each other for your minds, thoughts, feelings and not what is on the outside your love will be stronger with time. If you love each other for appearances you will grow apart and end up hurting each other.

KimberUC2's photo
Fri 11/27/09 10:48 PM
Thanks for the advice Calleigh12 only one issue with that idea. I met her in a Diner and she is a waitress there.

I know I need to just ask and go from there but I find it difficult to communicate with her still at this point. I think in this case I should ask her out to something more like an activity.

The idea I have in mind is to get to know her more as a person. I know if God wants us to be together then the choice is not mine anyhow.

KimberUC2's photo
Fri 11/27/09 10:40 PM
I live in NEPA but you are far too young for me. I am probably the same age as your parents.

I do not hide from anyone and have only been in the coal mines for the Lackawanna County Coal Mine tours. That is far from living or working in the mines.

It is sad to think that because a person lives in a particular area of the country that they could be categorized as being part of a particular class or type of person.

Good luck though there are a lot of fine people here in NEPA I hope you find the one that is right for you.

KimberUC2's photo
Fri 11/27/09 10:28 PM
No tribbles not what I need or want at this time but thanks for the offer anyhow. Not sure you would be my type anyhow.

KimberUC2's photo
Fri 11/27/09 10:20 PM
I am wondering if any of you out here have met a person in real life recently that the sight of that person literally made you feel breathless. I mean effected you in a way that you felt it was actually hard to breathe.

I believe the other person knows I like them and even if they like me I cannot think of a way to tell them how they effect me without sounding like some sort of whack job or pervert just looking for a piece. This particular woman for me is probably 5 to 10 years my senior.

I work around literally thousands of females that are younger then me yet still of legal age. Many of them are so pretty they will or could be super models. Yet none of the ladies I have seen or met in the past 28 years including previous spouses have had the effect this woman had on me.

KimberUC2's photo
Fri 11/27/09 10:08 PM
For me dating someone my friends dont approve of would be simple as I have so few I would call true friends. Mostly I have acquaintances. A big part of any dating relationship is being true friends with each other.

KimberUC2's photo
Wed 11/18/09 01:02 AM
Mine is an abbreviation of my favorite carry pistol.

KimberUC2's photo
Sun 11/08/09 01:28 AM

What are the differences between the academic versions of Windows 7 and the retail versions of windows 7?

When I say academic versions I am referring to those that are currently being sold for $29.99 online to students with valid .edu email addresses.

I would also like to know why Windows XP home was removed from the market but yet it is still being sold by companies like best buy as the OS that is installed on their nettops and netbooks and they do ont offer upgrades to Windows 7 for free when you buy one new after the release of Windows 7.

To be honest from beta-testing this version of windows till the release.. I was lucky enough to be at the conference in Vegas a few years ago, and got the beta about 9 months before Microsoft released it.. I would wait on installing it..
Their are WAY to many bugs in it to upgrade yet..
General "Geek" recommendation is to wait till SP1 at least, or SP2 in business... Windows 7 Home is the "Academic" version, it does not have all the features of 7, nor will it run everything, or use all the visual of 7. Its like XP home was.. Which they stopped releasing in desktops, because it was lacking security, and it was not able to be added to domains, which in my world indicates it is crap..
XP homes Core windows was Windows ME with a New start button.. (XP pro used Windows 2000 and 98se hybrid)
They use it on netbooks because it is very light, and will run much faster on a netbook then 7 or vista, or even XP pro will... also the licensing is much cheaper, which keeps the cost of it down..

Honestly after heavy testing i still think XP is much better then Vista or windows 7.
Windows XP will run on anything,
Windows 7 will not..
Windows Vista has issues with drivers, which windows 7 also has...
so in turn, XP is still my best OS from Microsoft..
The server version 2k8 is actually better then 7 and runs on anything.. to bad Microsoft wont wake up..

While I do tend to agree with you that XP is probably their best system out there. I feel it only pertinent to point out the version of Windows & they are selling students is NOT the Home version. It is in fact the Professional version of Windows 7. I am unsure though if it is the upgrade or the full version. I am also unsure if it is the upgrade if you can upgrade from XP home to Windows 7 or not. It may require XP pro to upgrade it.

They are also offering Office 2007 Ultimate for 59.99 as well to students. Is it the same as the retail version or did they limit things like database exporting in access?

Basically, what I am trying to find out is are the versions they are selling to students in any way cripple ware? I am very familiar with how Microsoft uses the word Domain as well. Will this student version have any issues connecting to a Microsoft Domain controller?

I have worked on Microsoft boxes a long time and while the .net platform is probably the most concise in the world it is also the most bloated software out there as well. I will stick with open source and non Microsoft for all my web server needs. HTML, XHTML, XML, PHP, Java, JavaScript, AJAX, Perl, MySQL are all great languages that meet most of my web needs as a professional web developer. I can always revert to C if need be even if it is Microsoft.

It is no wonder that the majority of the web servers in the world are not IIS. here is a great fact to remember.

Apache HTTP web server has been the most dominant server since 1996.

KimberUC2's photo
Sat 11/07/09 04:59 PM
I would also like to know if Microsoft Internet Explorer will ever support XHTML completely. More directly I would like to know if it will ever support the MIME type application-xml

If not then how do they expect to compete with browsers such as Mozilla Firefox which does support it.

KimberUC2's photo
Sat 11/07/09 04:53 PM
What are the differences between the academic versions of Windows 7 and the retail versions of windows 7?

When I say academic versions I am referring to those that are currently being sold for $29.99 online to students with valid .edu email addresses.

I would also like to know why Windows XP home was removed from the market but yet it is still being sold by companies like best buy as the OS that is installed on their nettops and netbooks and they do ont offer upgrades to Windows 7 for free when you buy one new after the release of Windows 7.

KimberUC2's photo
Sat 10/31/09 06:43 PM
Happy Halloween to all on here as well.

I live in a city and have had my light on all night still have not had even one trick or treater yet and it is 20 mins till 10 pm

I guess I am old school we used to go out in droves to collect candy and money when I was a kid.

KimberUC2's photo
Fri 10/30/09 03:15 PM
I just wanted to spread the word a bit if you are a student or have a .edu email address you are eligible to purchase windows 7 for only $ 29.99 you should just do a google search for windows 7 student and you will see one tha comes from microsoft probably the second entry on the list. if you click on it you will see another domain name but rest assured it is for real and valid.

Not that I think paying for an OS is for everyone as many like open source OS. There are those who are not technical enough to work with them that is what made bill gates rich I guess.

Anyhow the price is better then you will find for it in stores so I thought I would mention it. I believe it will download an ISO for you to burn to dvd and use just like a normal install disk.

KimberUC2's photo
Fri 10/30/09 03:08 PM
welcome

Previous 1 3 4 5 6