Community > Posts By > greeneyes148

no photo
Thu 01/24/19 02:16 PM

What have your experiences been as a

targeted individual?

While I have never been stalked ( to the best of my knowledge) I have been harassed by some nutty women over the years.

But I am a guy, you as a woman have a bigger issue if you are in fact being stalked. It is not something to take lightly. If you know who is doing it file a complaint with the police, get it on record. They will confront the person (s) In my state it is a crime to stalk someone

You should not have to live your life in fear or constantly looking over your shoulder.

no photo
Thu 01/24/19 01:52 PM

Haso anyone lived with their ex after a mutual breakup?
How awkward is it? Is it manageable?

Yes, I did

I boobie trapped my bedroom with barbed wire and cans. She put crazy glue on the toilet seat. We greeted each other every morning with " the finger" and ended each day with a " F*** You" stuff like that.

So..... Don't do it... o.k.

no photo
Thu 01/24/19 09:38 AM

I'm looking to settle down on a farm and need my copilot to help with all the details. Where are the country girls?

You have to hang out at the Pigley Wigley food store to find them.

no photo
Thu 01/24/19 09:24 AM
I always root for any team playing gainst the Patriots. I hate them. I Hate Belicheck. Plus... And they cheat.

A few years ago, they were 11-0 and they were getting set to play the Jets who were 0-11. The Patriots got caught having spies watching the Jets a week prior to their game.

Are you kidding me!, A high school team could have beat the Jets that year.. and you have to spy on them?... that IS Belicheck... NO CLASS

He tried to weasel out of it in the press, but it showed his true cheater colors.

(one of many times they got caught cheating... remember the under inflated football)

And Brady is a crybaby.. Takes the limelight in the wins...And whines when they loose.

no photo
Thu 01/24/19 09:12 AM
I chit chat with women all the time. I can not recall any female being afraid to talk to me

A smile does the job as a ice breaker, that is usually all it takes.

no photo
Thu 01/24/19 09:07 AM

Hi frnds
Downloaded this app today got few likes.. but not a day trial had been provided.. need to check the authenticity of the app.. read few feedbacks.. about not getting responses they expected..just asking to upgrade.. since i am unable to check authenticity its not possible to invest this much amount on this app.. moreover its not providing credit scoring action to get free trial on i phone app store.. as they get on mingle at androids..

You make it sound like you are pondering investing millions.. its a couple bucks.. pay up or don't

no photo
Mon 01/21/19 03:31 PM
The 2 minute rule......

Sound like my sex life

no photo
Mon 01/21/19 03:05 PM
Maybe he stands in front of the U.N. building and does.... things.

no photo
Mon 01/21/19 02:09 PM
thanks for the update

no photo
Mon 01/21/19 01:55 PM

Hi

Don't even bother with the profile.... just put up more pics ;)

no photo
Mon 01/21/19 01:49 PM

Would woman be interested in meeting a foreigner man who's staying in her country only for short time?
[/quote

your profile says you are looking for intimate encounter. So, you want to zip into the country.. have one.. then get out of the country.

well, good luck with that Ben

no photo
Sun 01/20/19 05:48 PM
Edited by greeneyes148 on Sun 01/20/19 05:50 PM
I believe in the Catholic religion because I was raised to. I went to " release time " at Saint Mary's catholic school every Wednesday afternoon. Me and all the other Catholic kid candidates from public school number 13 in NYC

There Sister Margaret Mary and her goon side kick ( never got her name) would hit us with that God damn ruler every chance they got.

Until we understood and believed

And that is how I became a Catholic

no photo
Sun 01/20/19 04:49 PM
Well... I'm fake.. and proud of it.

I'm actually a skinny Nigerian sitting in a Internet café just waiting to rip off westerners. Mostly Americans ( they are easy) using some BS story ( we have a whole catalog of them). I don't have a photo up because.. well. What difference would it make.. that would be stolen too.

So, give us a break.. it ain't easy over here.. 40 of us in this small smoke filled room.. stinks in here.. !

no photo
Sun 01/20/19 04:37 PM

This topic doesn't really fit anywhere on here but I'll give it a go. A year or two ago, I was looking at houses to buy in my area, mostly driving around town. I was looking on the internet for lower priced houses. There was a house $85,000, 4 bedrooms, 1 bath, two stories, a basement and a tower. It is unfinished inside and built in the 1980's. Looks like the house is made of concrete. I saw pictures, inside and out and not nice looking. On the market for quite a while. I think this was built by someone who planned to live there waiting for the end of the world. What do you think?

I am a builder and I would run from a house made entirely of concrete. Too may issues could pop up, electric, plumbing, (exposed conduit) insulation, waterproofing, cracking ect, ect. And I would beat the ranch that the building is not up to local code and that was the reason for the stoppage. If you buy it YOU are responsible for bringing it up to current code and that could be vey very expensive.

If the price was right I would maybe buy the land and bulldoze the structure, if it was in a area I liked or had profit potential

Unless you really know what you are buying, I would stay clear.

no photo
Sun 01/20/19 04:15 PM
Being Sunday today is pasta day.
Rigatoni pasta, in meat sauce ( flavored with chicken parts, sausage and meatballs). Served with hot garlic bread. You have to have cheeses, so I go for Ricotta and sprinkles of parmesan on my pasta.

then you watch football

no photo
Sun 01/20/19 03:59 PM
Crossing Europe in a camper with a total stranger......no... nothing odd about that...........

no photo
Sun 01/20/19 03:56 PM

@greeneyes
Thanks for sharing a success story from Mingle2.
Very few have one. :smile: waving
:)

:)

no photo
Sun 01/20/19 03:52 PM
I watched the game. It was a good one. I actually like both teams but I like the Saints just a bit more. The Rams played well.. didn't look good in the beginning, but ended great.

Anyway, as long as N.E doesn't go all the way I will be a happy man.

I hate that team.

no photo
Sun 01/20/19 01:17 PM

No one here can prove there are who they say they are

And how do we know you are who you say you are, Togo?... which I may add is a very suspicious name

people are talking...yes, they are...people have their doubts about you

no photo
Sun 01/20/19 01:00 PM
I'm a lazy bastard. If she is more then 100 miles from me.. it ain't happening. To each his own but I would never just " move" because of a person

A few years there was a guy and gal who met here and I got to know both of them.. Nice people. she was from Asia, him from Kansas ( or somewhere near there)

He flew over there once and then they decided to get married... and he moved to Asia............

Better man then I, that's or sure

1 2 3 5 7 8 9 24 25