Community > Posts By > greeneyes148

no photo
Mon 02/11/19 04:35 PM

From greeneyes148
Where do we go after we died?

Well, if you ae rushed to the hospital and then die there you are taken down to the basement morgue.

Wheeled past the intern sitting there at the desk texting his friends. He eventually gets around to putting a tag on your toe and he tell the funeral home to make sure they come by 4pm, because the hospital will not authorize overtime and he ain't working for free!!

Two guys from the funeral home come and get you. They put you in the back of the van with the blacked out windows and start to drive back to the funeral home.but not before stopping at McDonalds for a #3 extra value meal and not before commenting on a few woman's passerby's backsides.

that's where you go after you die

This is a cute little fantasy. However, this poster fails to consider that eventually, every physical body decomposes...

CLV Gen 3:19 By the sweat of your brow shall you eat your bread, Until you return to the ground, for from it were you taken. For soil you are, and to soil you shall return.

And what of the soul and Spirit?

What of it Superman?
because you read it in the bible, its true? Are all of the other religions then... wrong? Or is it just that us Catholics and bible bred folks are just... right?

no photo
Sun 02/10/19 04:12 PM

looking friends and guest,, who want holiday in Bali island

yes.. yes... I love to Balli with a guest on the island. Under the coconut trees is a good spot.

no photo
Sun 02/10/19 03:56 PM

i like photography and lhotoshoot . travaling photography. modeling photography.

I used to like to photograph my women too. but you know, once they realize there is a hidden camera.. you get smacked a lot. I got tired of that... it hurts.

no photo
Sun 02/10/19 03:42 PM
My mate I did very much enjoy date night. Once a week we both went out and dated someone else.

no photo
Sun 02/10/19 03:39 PM
For me its people with no photos. sneaky bastards, certainly hiding something. Not to be trusted.

not me of course, the other ones.

no photo
Thu 02/07/19 06:21 AM
The problem here in the states is that the streets are now flooded with the Oxycodone's of the world. China has ripped off the trade mark and is mass producing the drug and then shipping it to the U.S. and other countries to be sold on the streets.

U.S. customs is only catching a fraction of what gets in.

It has become the drug of choice here in the Northeast U.S. and it has created a massive amount of addicts.

And like I stated earlier. It is not the " typical" addict we are seeing out there, its kids, Moms, Dads, grandparents.. main stream America becoming addicted to this drug.

And it all starts with the pharmaceutical companies and the healthcare industry. One makes it.. the other distributes it.

It should have never been allowed outside of hospital setting.

no photo
Thu 02/07/19 05:41 AM
Edited by greeneyes148 on Thu 02/07/19 05:43 AM
Where do we go after we died?

Well, if you ae rushed to the hospital and then die there you are taken down to the basement morgue.

Wheeled past the intern sitting there at the desk texting his friends. He eventually gets around to putting a tag on your toe and he tell the funeral home to make sure they come by 4pm, because the hospital will not authorize overtime and he ain't working for free!!

Two guys from the funeral home come and get you. They put you in the back of the van with the blacked out windows and start to drive back to the funeral home.but not before stopping at McDonalds for a #3 extra value meal and not before commenting on a few woman's passerby's backsides.

that's where you go after you die

no photo
Thu 02/07/19 04:45 AM
I was abducted by aliens from the planet Gorak in 1998. We flew around the galaxy for few days.. just screwing around.. a few low altitude drive byes at other planets and a scary " dodge ball" type game thru a asteroid field. ( those Goraksters thought it was fun to scare the hell out of me)

The food sucked but they tried their best. I taught them all how to dance to Michael Jacksons " Thriller".. then after a few days they dropped me off.. in Newark N.J.

I could hear them laughing as they zipped out of there.

no photo
Wed 02/06/19 05:36 PM

I believe the Nazis build UFOs 2 miles under the ice in Antarctica using slave labour ... and have been doing this since the end of WW2 and still build them there today still using slave labour

You are absolutely correct and I know for a fact they are using the Penguins as slave labor

no photo
Wed 02/06/19 05:09 PM
I like a mutt... just like ... me ;)

no photo
Wed 02/06/19 04:53 PM
For me it was a little different in the sense that it was not divorce that separated me from my son but military service. After 911 he joined the Marine corps and I knew he was not coming back " home" and he didn't. He finished up 9 years in the corps, met and married a nice girl and is rising his family in another state.

There was a real sense of change and I missed him terribly. My daily routine ( which included him) would never be the same. But he turned into a good man, himself and he loves me. And after all, that is what it is all about.. that is all that matters.

Take solace that you are a good father and your kids love you.. for being there and being their father and always putting their welfare... first.

no photo
Wed 02/06/19 04:38 PM

Thanks!

You have to BS's them Rut. Lie a lot.. make yourself out to be a real catch...irresistible Then on the rare chance that you actually ever meet one of the gals from here, just " bamboozle" your way out of it.

Hope this helps

Greeneyes
The bulls**t artist

no photo
Wed 02/06/19 04:29 PM

Quoting Mark Twain: "The way to die of natural causes, is not to see a doctor."

SO.......

1. Get hold of a nutrition manual.
2. Make a spreadsheet.
3. Your Friend lists ALL consumable items used during any AVERAGE FORTNIGHT.
4. Against that list, check ALL RELATIVE NUTRITIONAL FACTS , to assess the specific
'consequences' of OVERLOAD OR INADEQUACY OF vitamins, calories, minerals, etc.
5. Integrate these findings into Friend's symptoms' list.
6. Friend will then ADJUST PERSONAL DIET ITEMS where obviously appropriate.
7. Insist on the following permanent-without-exception changes - IN ANY CASE:
a) Daily - not less than 30 consecutive minutes of TIRING outdoor motion.
b) No sitting or reposing in one position/posture for more than 1 hour
without a MINIMUM of 10 minutes of motion.
8. If the above doesn't cure Friend, NOTHING WILL.

p.s. Warning: do not EVER, repeat EVER - not even for ONE DAY - omit item 7.

who pays for the toner and paper for the spreadsheet?.. th friend, right?

no photo
Wed 02/06/19 04:12 PM
There was no reason in the world for the pharmaceutical industry to produce OxyContin. None at all. We did not need another pain drug and we certainly did not need one that is soo addictive.

The pharmaceutical industry knew full well what such a addictive drug would do out in society and they put it out there anyway.. rubber stamped by the FDA.

This drug has ruined peoples lives, destroyed families and killed people. People who would not normal turn into drug addicts did in fact turn into drug addicts after surgeries and doctor prescribed OxyContin ( and similar drugs).

The pharmaceutical companies should be held liable for this injustice and for their pure greed. Because OxyContin was put out into the general public for one reason and one reason only... money.

I feel some pharmaceutical company executives should be tried for what they actually are.. drug dealers ( and some doctors as well) and sent to prisons.

And the FDA should also be investigated for letting this poison out into the public.

The world did not need this drug in the first place.

no photo
Wed 02/06/19 03:57 PM

yes

Just curious as to why someone would resurrect a post that is 6 months old and then just post.. one word.

Just pick a old post out of the clear blue and type a irrelevant word?

Very strange... yes... indeed

no photo
Wed 01/30/19 04:14 PM
Chocolate chip cookies (not the soft ones.. never ) and strawberry milk

no photo
Wed 01/30/19 04:10 PM

From my experience in watching women, 6' is the line. short guys are screwed. I have friends that are short ( 5'7 - 5'9") and dating has always been a problem for them.. because woman don't want a short guy.

They really don't come right out and say it.. but they don't

Are they handsome? bigsmile Least with them the top of my head will be even with their neck laugh

I guess they are.. I really don't look at them like that lol..

no photo
Wed 01/30/19 04:08 PM
The New Horizons craft sent us pictures from Plutonian orbit.
4.67 BILLION miles from Earth.

yet my cable goes out at least 3 times a week.

no photo
Wed 01/30/19 04:05 PM
I am soo desperate I have crop planes write my cell number in smoke

no photo
Wed 01/30/19 03:59 PM
I am not saying this is the case with this post but usually when a woman takes the kids and leaves there is a very good reason for it.

1 3 5 6 7 8 9 24 25