Community > Posts By > Robxbox73

Robxbox73's photo
Tue 02/20/18 07:22 PM
I call my 3 sons and listen to them explain the complexities of dating in the 21 century... "Dad...it was diffrent in the old days!"..... Always cracks me up!

Robxbox73's photo
Tue 02/20/18 07:19 PM

Seems pretty pitiful to me, when boys make up a "no girls allowed" club, just because they feel "hurt."

You either want a relationship or you don't. And for either choice, you accept the consequences. Good and bad.

The thing that makes the least sense to me, is that so far, everyone I've seen push this idea, seems to be certain that it's going to cause certain women to panic, and decide NOT to stand up for what they want after all. Kind of a variation on the old "if I don't get to be team captain, I'll take my ball and go home" technique.

Yes, I agree, the MGTOW movement need a little more balance. But the same can be said for the feminist view point. Thanks I.F.!

Robxbox73's photo
Tue 02/20/18 07:16 PM
Its cool Argo! Its a good post. And the rhetoric is a good additive to the fuel tank! No hard feelings.

Robxbox73's photo
Tue 02/20/18 07:14 PM

This site has a freezer? They thought of everything!

Man, quick lets get some Hiney in there!!!

Robxbox73's photo
Tue 02/20/18 07:12 PM
Banana bikini Ice cream split!!!

Robxbox73's photo
Tue 02/20/18 07:08 PM
Yes but think of the repairs to brain damaged patients.!!!!....naw...they won't use it for good....

They will use it to make non conscious super soldiers that can be controlled to do the unthinkable....kill mankind.

Great post! Amazing how they have used the cracked genome code to manipulate new horizons....this woukd be a great position for organ replacements!

Robxbox73's photo
Tue 02/20/18 07:01 PM
Lol!

Robxbox73's photo
Tue 02/20/18 06:52 PM

Well, I still want my light sabre...

You're not a Jedi, yet, young Padawan. You still have many things to learn about the living Force.

OMG
rofl rofl rofl
High five Rooster!....but a Xwing fighter might be more bad assssss!

:thumbsup:

I want one of those Emperial cruisers, though. Complete with them clones and Droits and those SS-looking dudes, lol

Those stormtrooper suits are quite stylish!!
:thumbsup:

Robxbox73's photo
Tue 02/20/18 06:49 PM
I love Gavin McGinnes!

Robxbox73's photo
Tue 02/20/18 06:47 PM

Any age f need sex???

In deli land....

Robxbox73's photo
Tue 02/20/18 06:43 PM
The child of the women's new toxic femist movment...MGTOW. Women in the work place claiming sexual harrasment when a guy doesn't call the back after a date...

Women accusing men of rape and after 20 years of prison, they admit there was no rape....but the man comes out severely raped and mentally destroyed.

Men being called sperm donors, yet women hail themselves and the be all of creation...forgetting that with out the spirit of men there can be no more women...

Women accusing men of sexual assault because of bummpimg into a boob or slapping a butt, after "remembering" the event 29 and a half years later??????????
Only to destroy someone's career....

Is this the end of the human race?!?! At least there may be a cold war on between the sexes...

Is it just too dangerous to date today?? The "me too" movment has turned into a patriarch destruction movement....many of these dike inspired movement are only too eager to say "Yes! destroy the fathers!"

Sooooooo, where do you weigh in on this subject???...Much to do about nothing or the end of dating in the future? Is this why Japan is investing billions in sexual robots??? Personally, I can just do with out
Any energizer bunnies....

Robxbox73's photo
Tue 02/20/18 06:22 PM
Building a solar light sensing ummmm sensor...for a friends solar array.

Robxbox73's photo
Tue 02/20/18 06:20 PM
Moe's right....thia is not a national gun registry....its a gun confiscation tool for the NWO....UNCONSTITUTIONAL...
........................................................end of line....

Robxbox73's photo
Tue 02/20/18 06:17 PM

Well, I still want my light sabre...

You're not a Jedi, yet, young Padawan. You still have many things to learn about the living Force.

OMG
rofl rofl rofl
High five Rooster!....but a Xwing fighter might be more bad assssss!

Robxbox73's photo
Tue 02/20/18 06:14 PM
Edited by Robxbox73 on Tue 02/20/18 06:15 PM
Sry Argo, that was rehtorical. The mods to the constitution and gun laws that the left pushes for would only affect law abiding citizens.....NOT criminals...

Robxbox73's photo
Tue 02/20/18 06:12 PM
Argo, please explaing to us how your national registry will keep a bad cop from filing off a serial number and selling the gun to a criminal???
I wait with bated breath.......
whoa

Robxbox73's photo
Tue 02/20/18 06:09 PM
Heeeyyyy Rooooster!!!! Great to have you back bro!!!drool :laughing: waving winking

Robxbox73's photo
Tue 02/20/18 06:06 PM
O kee dope key....no wonder the guy deactivated....never buy a used english dictionary with pages ripped out.....

Robxbox73's photo
Tue 02/20/18 05:55 PM
Bumped into my ex...she cracked my back...feel better!

Robxbox73's photo
Tue 02/20/18 05:54 PM
Kiss concert? Yes!