Community > Posts By > Robxbox73

Robxbox73's photo
Tue 02/27/18 06:42 AM
What do you think about the agent program??? You know, I wrote that program....pssst! Wanna drink??? Gulp uggg...omg... Good Chit right!?!? Both laughing and coughing.... Dozzer makes it. Good for only 2 things, degreasing engines and killing brain cells!!!! Soooo, did Morpheus tell you why your here? Neo knods... What a f!@#$%% mind job...Your here to save the world!!! What do you say to that??? A little advice....You see an agent....You do what we do...You run....You run your *** off... Neo..Thanks for the drink...cipher...sweet dreams...
1999 The Matrix... Neo and Cipher...

Robxbox73's photo
Tue 02/27/18 06:30 AM
Women on the average are more vain than men.....

Robxbox73's photo
Tue 02/27/18 06:20 AM
Yes and a base camp permit. You must also use an authorized climbing outfitter. These outfits have experienced sherpas. I understand the cost, is a small price to pay for the greatness of the experience.

Robxbox73's photo
Tue 02/27/18 05:32 AM
Yes don't post, when you dont know....

Robxbox73's photo
Tue 02/27/18 05:18 AM

California...what a shithole....
It got so bad even the illegals are moving out.

I won't even admit I was born in the O.C.... Now, I was born in New Mexico!!!!

Robxbox73's photo
Tue 02/27/18 05:17 AM
0k. Problem solved!!

Robxbox73's photo
Mon 02/26/18 09:27 PM
Malaria..I think....but your pic being a black guy....dont know....pics dont mean its who it is typing...You might be a 590 pound childmolester in prison, playing a nice innocent black guy....Anyway you can get Malaria in the Jungle....

Robxbox73's photo
Mon 02/26/18 09:18 PM
Its simple..DON'T do bussines with Delta, United Airlines and Hertz....easy peezzy!
They are being motivated by leftist politics to attack the NRA for no reason.

So, stick it to global America, and I will do buissnes with Southwest and OTHER lines.

Robxbox73's photo
Mon 02/26/18 09:11 PM
Shouldn't his pic get deleted by the mod??? Since, as I'm told often...it is not a full pic of YOUR face???? Hummmm????

Robxbox73's photo
Mon 02/26/18 09:09 PM
Ok....start...

Robxbox73's photo
Mon 02/26/18 09:02 PM

Yes, it shows up as a Mingle purchase so your wife will definitely find out you're here seeking an intimate encounter.

Boom goes the truth dynamite!!!
Wah wah....i don't want to explaaaaaainnn it to someone....grow a pair soy boy.
PM02 high five!!!

Robxbox73's photo
Mon 02/26/18 08:57 PM
Edited by Robxbox73 on Mon 02/26/18 08:58 PM
Ok all you non english speakers including Scotland....
You cant change your name.

You can ONLY deactivate your account and then use a DIFFERENT EMAIL, then, you will make a NEW account.

Robxbox73's photo
Mon 02/26/18 03:53 PM
@Piecesmoon

Thanks moonchild!

Robxbox73's photo
Mon 02/26/18 03:50 PM
It runs on the backs of very fast
Tortoises.

Robxbox73's photo
Mon 02/26/18 03:44 PM

depends on just how hard you fall ss

Referring to your's and Rob's post..

I thought most of you guys refused to fall for anyone you haven't met face to face yet?

I actually fell in love with someone in Singapore that I met on mingle. We were planning our get together. I had made hotel arrangements and bought the expensive round trip ticket. But a medical condition on her side, prevented us from meeting. Must admitt, I still think of her.

Not too late I hope Rob? You can still do it if you wanted to :angel:

She wanted to finish her treatments first. She has my email and number. Ball is in her court. I sent her a birthday gift. No response. So the ball is in her court. Thanks for asking...

Robxbox73's photo
Mon 02/26/18 03:31 PM

depends on just how hard you fall ss

Referring to your's and Rob's post..

I thought most of you guys refused to fall for anyone you haven't met face to face yet?

I actually fell in love with someone in Singapore that I met on mingle. We were planning our get together. I had made hotel arrangements and bought the expensive round trip ticket. But a medical condition on her side, prevented us from meeting. Must admitt, I still think of her.

Robxbox73's photo
Mon 02/26/18 03:23 PM
OP...there are a lot of scammers out there...like this guy here...widowed, alone and paying 300 bucks a month for sex?!?! SCAMMMER.

Eventually they get the message and leave. But as long as there are desperate people, there will be scammers, so beware. Good luck.

Robxbox73's photo
Mon 02/26/18 03:15 PM
Try Muskat lovers anonamous....because when you love a muskat....you want to stay anounomous....

Robxbox73's photo
Mon 02/26/18 03:09 PM
You been to Texas??? Its a whole "other" country....seriously, bring yer passport or you will be returning home thru Mexico....
;^)

Robxbox73's photo
Mon 02/26/18 03:05 PM
California...what a shithole....