Community > Posts By > Robxbox73

Robxbox73's photo
Sun 03/04/18 09:55 AM

Hummm Winter what is that???whoa

Ikr? We had the 4 horsemen of the apocalypse, cut through Texas last year!

Humm so was that our Winter??? lol

Lol, all I saw was Fire and Rain!!!

Robxbox73's photo
Sun 03/04/18 09:52 AM
Edited by Robxbox73 on Sun 03/04/18 09:53 AM
Wow powerfull!
The duality of man in his eternal search for
Peace.....I really like it.

Robxbox73's photo
Sun 03/04/18 09:46 AM

First of all, a decent pic/s and not a half-empty profile.

Wow! Astrid!! Where ya been??? Hope all is well with you!!!

Robxbox73's photo
Sun 03/04/18 09:44 AM

waving love

This post is 3 years old.....thought you might want to know.....

Robxbox73's photo
Sun 03/04/18 09:35 AM

Robxbox73's photo
Sun 03/04/18 09:34 AM

Hummm Winter what is that???whoa

Ikr? We had the 4 horsemen of the apocalypse, cut through Texas last year!

Robxbox73's photo
Sun 03/04/18 09:31 AM

Wish it was that simpl

Ikr?

Robxbox73's photo
Sun 03/04/18 09:28 AM
Samsung S6 Edge plus....
16.1M pixel Camera, 64 GB storage 5.7inch screen and mad apps! I have Marilyn Monroe as my background.
Looooove android!!!! So customizable!!!!

Robxbox73's photo
Sun 03/04/18 09:22 AM
Its kinda like Breaking Bad series...
Everybody loved Science teacher Walter White....But in the end...they hated Highzenberg, the murderous Drug Lord....

Robxbox73's photo
Sun 03/04/18 09:12 AM
I had a gal tell me...wow, your hair smells amazing, and no dandruff....I turned to her, looked her in the eye and said...
You really need to raise the bar dear....
:0

Robxbox73's photo
Sun 03/04/18 09:09 AM
And if they dont reply, findem, corner em, and give em a kiss!!!
JKDing!
Good luck!

Robxbox73's photo
Sun 03/04/18 09:07 AM
My heart say 152.... 152 chances of catfish surprise

Robxbox73's photo
Sun 03/04/18 09:03 AM
Edited by Robxbox73 on Sun 03/04/18 09:03 AM
Of course MainStreamMedia won't cover this.....
Looks like The HighSchool voted to let the teachers arm themselves.
MAGA 2ND AMENDMENT WINS

http://www.tampabay.com/florida-politics/buzz/2018/02/27/florida-house-panel-rejects-ban-on-assault-weapons/
There may mbe hope for Florida yet!!!

Robxbox73's photo
Sun 03/04/18 08:56 AM
Realky good!

Robxbox73's photo
Sun 03/04/18 08:54 AM

I sure do!
I'm Taurus and I really don't compute with some other signs. With some there is a more platonic vibe, not one for a love relationship.
Some of the signs that are supposed to be a great match for Taurus aren't for me at all. Like Cancer. I need someone stronger lest I don't walk all over them. Virgo and I don't work out, although it should, and Capricorn... no idea. I doubt it. The only male Capri I know is my son. I would've known more had there been a buzz between me and them. Besides, Capris are so stubborn, I doubt I could live with one. They say Taurus is stubborn (I don't agree with that tongue2 ) then try a Capri surprised
My best friends usually are Capricorns, so we do get along really well. But I don't think it'd work for love.

My last partner was a Leo and he was the best match I've ever had.

I'm a Virgo and I don't work out with Taurus's either - probably because we're both so stubborn - I know that I have a lot of Aires in me - I think my moon is in Aires. I remember have my chart done years ago by someone who knew what they were doing and it was amazing - it told me things about myself I was just starting to realize! I get along great with Capricorns and very well with Leo's - at one time I realized that almost all of my female friends were Leo's! Gemini & I don't mix well as far as men go - my ex-husband what a Gemini raise by 2 Gemini's - talk about psycho! laugh

My step daughter is a Gemini, my best bud is a Gemini, my boss is a Gemini. Lol, i don't call them psychos! Though their double sidedness can make them look that way...I think that like Libras, the battle to find the balance within their personalities!

Robxbox73's photo
Sun 03/04/18 08:50 AM

Gemini
But does it matter?

Yes, but your missing the point....Share something......

Robxbox73's photo
Sun 03/04/18 08:49 AM

I sure do!
I'm Taurus and I really don't compute with some other signs. With some there is a more platonic vibe, not one for a love relationship.
Some of the signs that are supposed to be a great match for Taurus aren't for me at all. Like Cancer. I need someone stronger lest I don't walk all over them. Virgo and I don't work out, although it should, and Capricorn... no idea. I doubt it. The only male Capri I know is my son. I would've known more had there been a buzz between me and them. Besides, Capris are so stubborn, I doubt I could live with one. They say Taurus is stubborn (I don't agree with that tongue2 ) then try a Capri surprised
My best friends usually are Capricorns, so we do get along really well. But I don't think it'd work for love.

Wow, thats interesting. I read a book that says there are 3 types to a sign. 1,2 and 3.
1 being the hardcore definition of the sign. The last two are lighter versions. I'm a T3. My love intrests are Cancer, Pieces, Scorpio, Leo, Capricorn and Gemini! I know...not standard fare for the Earth sign Bull. I seem to gravitate toward the unique, intelligent and true. Thanks Crystal Fairy!!!

It's similar with me. I'm Taurus, but don't really fit with the signs the compatibility chart says are matches for me.

Although I don't really fit my own sign very well either. I'm not a thoroughbred Taurus, so to speak. I'm probably a T3 too. I did seem to get the sensitive and stubborn part though, lol.

According to the Mayan calendar, my birthday is a day before since I was born before sunrise. According to the moon calendar, I'm Pisces. I was born under the Pisces moon, and have traits of a Pisces as well.

Pieces, I have a friend that appears cusping on the edge of another sign. Definetly a T3. I like to listen to oposing view points like Geminis and Virgos.. They are my friends. Makes for great conversations in our fall fire pits!

Robxbox73's photo
Sun 03/04/18 08:49 AM

I sure do!

Wow, thats interesting. I read a book that says there are 3 types to a sign. 1,2 and 3.
1 being the hardcore definition of the sign. The last two are lighter versions. I'm a T3. My love intrests are Cancer, Pieces, Scorpio, Leo, Capricorn and Gemini! I know...not standard fare for the Earth sign Bull. I seem to gravitate toward the unique, intelligent and true. Thanks Crystal Fairy!!!

It's similar with me. I'm Taurus, but don't really fit with the signs the compatibility chart says are matches for me.

Although I don't really fit my own sign very well either. I'm not a thoroughbred Taurus, so to speak. I'm probably a T3 too. I did seem to get the sensitive and stubborn part though, lol.

According to the Mayan calendar, my birthday is a day before since I was born before sunrise. According to the moon calendar, I'm Pisces. I was born under the Pisces moon, and have traits of a Pisces as well.

Pieces, I have a friend that appears cusping on the edge of another sign. Definetly a T3. I like to listen to oposing view points like Geminis and Virgos.. They are my friends. Makes for great conversations in our fall fire pits!

Robxbox73's photo
Sun 03/04/18 03:29 AM
429 am....
End of line......

Robxbox73's photo
Sun 03/04/18 03:29 AM
I thought the other posts on good night and good morning are tooooo long to scroll through soooooo...sign off here.

1 2 12 13 14 16 18 19 20 24 25