Community > Posts By > Robxbox73

Robxbox73's photo
Sat 03/03/18 03:10 PM
Blade Runner 2049 was a twister!

Robxbox73's photo
Sat 03/03/18 03:08 PM
Get off my foot ya fathead....after that it all went down hill....

Robxbox73's photo
Sat 03/03/18 03:07 PM
Sry...miss Lu....
Jacque Cousteau???

Robxbox73's photo
Sat 03/03/18 03:06 PM
In my Solitude by Billie Holiday....sniff...
https://youtu.be/8eLl84iMsrQ

Robxbox73's photo
Sat 03/03/18 04:07 AM

Maxman Muscle Power works for all men and causes them to fabricate shake hard muscles with no symptom. This supplement is in container frame and therefore you need to expend it as coordinated on the mark of the item. By doing this you can have more grounded and greater muscles like coaches, weight lifters, and so forth. In a brief timeframe, with Maxman Muscle Power you can look more solid and vigorous. This can lose additional muscle versus fat and can enable you to increase thin and shelter body. Buy Maxman Muscle Power online from here http://tryvexanaustria.com/maxman-muscle-power/

rofl

Robxbox73's photo
Sat 03/03/18 03:58 AM
50 is nice, i celebrate it every year for the past five years!!!

Robxbox73's photo
Sat 03/03/18 03:56 AM

˙ʇı pɐǝɹ oʇ ɹǝʌo ǝuoɥd ɹıǝɥʇ dıןɟ ʇsnظ uɐɔ puɐ sǝuoɥd ɹıǝɥʇ uo sıɥʇ buıpɐǝɹ ǝq ןןıʍ ʇsoɯ ǝsnɐɔǝq ʎןuıɐɯ ˙ʇxǝʇ pɹɐʍʞɔɐq sɐ ןooɔ sɐ ʇou sı ɥɔıɥʍ ˙noʎ ɹoɟ uʍop ǝpısdn ʇı sdıןɟ ʎןןɐɔıʇɐɯoʇnɐ ʇı puɐ buıɥʇʎuɐ ǝʇıɹʍ noʎ sʇǝן /bɹo˙ʇxǝʇdıןɟ˙ʍʍʍ//:dʇʇɥ

!!!ffowohs a era uoy ,yobymmoT
! Sdrawkcab dna nwodedispu...parc , hO

Robxbox73's photo
Sat 03/03/18 03:49 AM
Edited by Robxbox73 on Sat 03/03/18 03:51 AM

Omg how do you guys do that... I just don't have the pacients!!! Funny though...It wasn't clear till I looked at it in the mirror!!
Lol!
rofl
The OP must have been like...What the??

laugh !37xobxboR dnim detsiwt a evah uoy nehw ysae s'tI

!eeeh eeeeeh

!!! rellef detsiwt eno sa em tfel evah secruovid eerhT
!remraF hcaeB

Robxbox73's photo
Sat 03/03/18 03:44 AM
Ummmmm...what???

Robxbox73's photo
Sat 03/03/18 03:38 AM
Well if your relationship is based on sex..7 to 10 years is the limit of a marriage. Its much better to base it on love....If you have that, it should go past 20...but due to selfishness on either party, there are no guarantees.

Robxbox73's photo
Fri 03/02/18 05:09 AM
User deacivated...

Robxbox73's photo
Fri 03/02/18 05:01 AM
Oh comon, Canadian alcohol is not that bad...I mean if theres nothing else!!! Just saying....you have a high regard for Canadian swill in America....maybe its not as awsome here as it is in the great white north?

Robxbox73's photo
Thu 03/01/18 06:42 PM
Green Chicken Enchiladas, rice, beans, tostadas and a cold Carta Blanca beer!

Mmmmmmmboy!

Robxbox73's photo
Thu 03/01/18 06:39 PM
What does Ireland want??

Robxbox73's photo
Thu 03/01/18 06:37 PM

My name smitten and the way it was said followed by I miss you and looking forward to hearing you again.

What is your real name anyway? Ss is a bit....yea...I'm Rob!

Robxbox73's photo
Thu 03/01/18 06:31 PM

It's simple....Disqualify states that don't follow federal laws, like voter registration and imigration. They will not be allowed to participate in Presidential elections. The backlash will be Sunami-esqe!

except its unconstitutional to not allow citizens to vote, even for politics

officials can be charged and adjudicated, but citizens cant have rights stripped for what officials do.

If the states are willing violating federal....
And are willing to allow illegals to vote...thats taking advantage of the system....

'allowing' and not being able to completely prevent are different animals

if it were, any state with unsolved murders are taking advantage

Harmony, please spare us your CNN retoric, and try to stay on point???

States like Chicago, California and Florida have declared war of the federal government.....

Elections are for American citizens...If not any Muslim radical not born in American could be presi......Ummmmmyea....Obama....

Nevermind....go ahead ruin America..

Robxbox73's photo
Thu 03/01/18 06:25 PM

We don't mind a trade war smokin

Please don't...i like my Canadian Mist @20 bucks a bottle..
lets try to work things out sensibly...K

Yes, the American steel workers will be the first to riot over a sudden Canadian whiskey shortage, rest will follow, we're more than buds and beers ....smoothe move Trump smokin

Wait Jim Beam comes from Tennessee...soooo...how are Americans going to miss Canadian hootch?
;^)

MAGA 2020!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Robxbox73's photo
Thu 03/01/18 06:23 PM
Yea...doesn't work on solo mode..
rofl

Robxbox73's photo
Thu 03/01/18 06:05 PM

Humourous response...
My Ding-a-ling
The Streak
"Don't Look Ethel"

Lol! Good one Tom!

Robxbox73's photo
Thu 03/01/18 06:00 PM

It's simple....Disqualify states that don't follow federal laws, like voter registration and imigration. They will not be allowed to participate in Presidential elections. The backlash will be Sunami-esqe!

except its unconstitutional to not allow citizens to vote, even for politics

officials can be charged and adjudicated, but citizens cant have rights stripped for what officials do.

If the states are willing violating federal....
And are willing to allow illegals to vote...thats taking advantage of the system....