Community > Posts By > Robxbox73

Robxbox73's photo
Wed 02/21/18 02:25 AM
Tommy my lad...your a poet and you didn't even know it! Very good!

Robxbox73's photo
Wed 02/21/18 02:23 AM

How to search other people account.?

If you know a username you can plug it in here:
https://mingle2.com/search/username

(>>>Search>>>SearchByUsername)

Thanks Soufie, ya just fed all the scammers the secrets.... just kidding!!!
Mmmmuuuuaaaahhh!
;^)

Robxbox73's photo
Wed 02/21/18 02:21 AM
@delightful,
You gotta get rightys with rightys and leftys with leftys, or else you will forever be chipping teeth! Yeowch!scared

Robxbox73's photo
Wed 02/21/18 02:19 AM

Hi Guys thanks for your replies. But you always get one smart ***:)
Unfortunately its not something that happens occasionally, but all the time. As mentioned when I go to another web address find no problems. happy

Just one??? We got tons. BTW...WELCOME!!

Robxbox73's photo
Wed 02/21/18 12:20 AM
Mine is raw carrots and spinach....must have been a rabbit in a previous life.

Robxbox73's photo
Wed 02/21/18 12:16 AM
Odskool???

Robxbox73's photo
Wed 02/21/18 12:15 AM
When you kiss, do you tilt your head to the right or left......people want to know...Im a righty!

Robxbox73's photo
Wed 02/21/18 12:08 AM
Dont let it get to you... Just set up a help ticket and they will fix it for you...same thing happened to me. Its no fun when your screen say hey, we thought you be intrested in these guys.....geeze..

Robxbox73's photo
Wed 02/21/18 12:05 AM
Chexking the mountain water tanks

Robxbox73's photo
Wed 02/21/18 12:02 AM

When I need a pick up from this, I call CamelTOW.

rofl

Robxbox73's photo
Tue 02/20/18 09:54 PM

sorry to be skeptical too.....jmo, it means nothing without the forums

I get this all of the time from airbrushed models whose profile says "Hi".

Yup, hi hi hi....

Robxbox73's photo
Tue 02/20/18 09:53 PM
Oh oh....here comes my eye roll....
whoa

Robxbox73's photo
Tue 02/20/18 09:51 PM

Hey, lets not pick on this guy...he's from a part of the world where the men are trained in the art of 6th century logic! For that time period he would have been considered to be quite the progressive in that time period. Don't bother him with 21st century thought processes....his head might explode...keep it simple! he does!

lol.....rethinking historical definition of my "old fashioned" comment

Lol, Hi Farmer!

Robxbox73's photo
Tue 02/20/18 07:50 PM
Silver tounged charmer

Robxbox73's photo
Tue 02/20/18 07:45 PM

I want to thank my Buddy Rooster for the idea on this post! Great info! Rooster you are the man!!!

waving
Thank you, my friend, but I'm not the man, I'm just a man smokin

This MGTOW thing is getting a lot of traction in the media and with the PoundMeToo movement I expect it's only gonna keep growing as more and more men witness the social and professional destruction of many innocent men, along with other very guilty ones, and move to protect themselves and their financial assets.

Boy, i miss the 80s....snifff.....
;^)

Robxbox73's photo
Tue 02/20/18 07:44 PM
One word....ClintonFoundation.....investigate that if you dare! What's the matter...you afraid your going to "suicide" yourself???
;^)

Robxbox73's photo
Tue 02/20/18 07:38 PM

Well , I plan on dating until they make a Male Robot here in USA
I doubt that will ever happen in the USA.

Even if it did happen, he probably couldn't keep up with Me. bigsmile

Anyone that sexual harrasses or sexual misconduct toward another person, should be held accountable, and punishment should fit their crime.

There is a ladies robot....
Its called Mac the jackhammer...
Hope your insurance is payed up!
scared

Robxbox73's photo
Tue 02/20/18 07:36 PM
Yes, agreed...can't generalize.

Robxbox73's photo
Tue 02/20/18 07:28 PM
Looking for my contacts.....please watch your step!!!

Robxbox73's photo
Tue 02/20/18 07:25 PM

Men Going Their Own Way, MGTOW, is a statement of self-ownership, a declaration of sovereignty over one's body and mind faced with a gynocentric society only too happy and eager to remove the father from the family equation and Masculinity from the early lives of boys and young men.

There has been a Gender War brewing for a 100 years and we're now in the middle of it.
The #MeToo ( or PoundMeToo ) movement is only a continuation of an ugly War on Men that started many decades ago and will only come to terms with Gender Segregation or the destruction of Masculinity as we know it.

The dating game is rigged against good men and marriage has become nothing but the cuckification of what MGTOW men call Bluepillers, or someone who sees reality through the force-fed lies of feminism.
MGTOW isn't a movement. It has no leader and no demands to make of the institutions of government as MGTOW men know that government and the Justice system has been infiltrated by hard-core Men-hating feminists.

MGTOW men don't date and don't marry. Many are 'Monk' chosing to never again have sexual relations with women, but many more will approach women only in the goal of a very short sexual relationship or what they call 'pump'n'dump'. Still others would rather pay a prostitute to take care of their animal instinct, that is, those who live in countries where prostitution is a legal business.
There are MGTOW in almost every nations of the world including Russia and China. There is a Japanese equivalent that predates MGTOW in the West. They are called Herbivore Men.

I want to thank my Buddy Rooster for the idea on this post! Great info! Rooster you are the man!!!