Community > Posts By > Robxbox73

Robxbox73's photo
Wed 03/07/18 12:24 PM
Meow mix!

Robxbox73's photo
Wed 03/07/18 12:23 PM

I am pretty shy, so I am told ... well, people are right in saying that

Welcome Lars! Join us in the forums. Open a post a put out a thought! In time you will find yourself a little less shy! Good luck mate!

Robxbox73's photo
Wed 03/07/18 12:08 PM
Wow, Joe....of all the songs on this post....this one is the most moving and beautiful...Thank you.
https://youtu.be/GmZg7tvGN9o

Robxbox73's photo
Wed 03/07/18 12:01 PM
Pisces,
Glad to hear youve made a descesion on your future job! I would think your already good a close living arrangements?:thinking:

Robxbox73's photo
Wed 03/07/18 11:55 AM
Edited by Robxbox73 on Wed 03/07/18 11:56 AM

Not online.

But when you're at home town events or gatherings are you a Flirt or a bit shy around people you don't know?

Would you make the first move? As asking for date?

I'm outging and a bit of a Flirt.

Nice TG5! I was always sanguine and the team builder! If our guys didnt know someone, I would approach them and invite them into our group! Especially if they were shy....Later we would rub off on the shy folks and soon enough, they would lose their shyness!!! It's so much fun helping people break out of their comfort zone.. Flirt? Well, if the gal is giving me the eye....then yes. Sometimes, I use comedy to flirt. Its hit or miss, but its fun all the same!

Robxbox73's photo
Wed 03/07/18 11:48 AM

Ray Stevens - I Saw Elvis In a U.F.O.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qtf7UbzCPz8

Thanks Dat! Had not heard this one!!!

Robxbox73's photo
Wed 03/07/18 11:46 AM
Just sending a prayer of peace and love to all my friends on Mingle! Peace, Love, and good fortune follow you all day!!!

Robxbox73's photo
Wed 03/07/18 11:40 AM
This morning? Graveyard guys see the sun... make s vampire shriek and dive into bed and throw the ultra black curtains!!!
asleep

Robxbox73's photo
Wed 03/07/18 11:38 AM
Hey don't forget Yellow!! Its the other....ummmm...yea....um, nevermind...
slaphead whoa frustrated

Robxbox73's photo
Wed 03/07/18 11:33 AM

Psst... For a male, your boobs are perky...

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Hi Soufie!!!
Yea, I caught that! She's quite the fella!!!

Robxbox73's photo
Wed 03/07/18 11:29 AM
Hello, Every body!!!
Just got my new electronic project. A stereo bugging device!!! Well its a mic anyway! Astrid, I hope you feel better!!!!
BEAR HUG ASTRID
((((((((Astrid)))))))))
;^)

Robxbox73's photo
Wed 03/07/18 11:22 AM

I’m a Leo, but have never felt my sign description was wholly accurate for me. I was born on the cusp, so maybe I’m a little bit Virgo too. I seem to identify as much with Virgo as Leo.

Nice Jan! My younger brother is a Virgo!! We are such close buds! Cusps are very cool, but I think until they understand they are cusp, they might be a little uncomfortable in their skin, no???

Robxbox73's photo
Wed 03/07/18 11:20 AM

When a man asks me what my sign is, my standard answer is...Stop. tongue2

Lol, I'm hip baby! That sound is like out of it! Sorry about that...I just flashed to the seventies, bellbutton blue jeans and all! Yes Jan, I agree! It is passé, but some folks might old school it just for fun!

Robxbox73's photo
Wed 03/07/18 10:41 AM
Edited by Robxbox73 on Wed 03/07/18 10:43 AM

I was born at the end of July.
Conventionally I am a Leo
But I was alive when I was born so technically, I was conceived in November.
This means I am actually a Scorpio or early Sagittarius.

My sister once told me I am a cusp?
Cancer-Leo cusp.
If I go by conception I am a Scorpio-Sagittarius cusp.

I find it interesting that people signify importance to birth but not conception. Conception is the moment that you first exist.
Birth is just when you came out. You already existed before you were born. Wouldn't you think the moment you first existed would have higher significance?

I'll never know when I was actually conceived. As far as I know, I had a normal gestation period so, figure 9 months before my birth is when I began.

This changes everything.
I have a birth stone AND a conception stone.
I have a birth sign AND a conception sign.

What's more. if we are considering significant life events, I have a puberty sign, a manhood sign, a parent sign and a midlife crisis sign. Eventually I will also have a death sign (since I have already died once, I also have a weak death sign).
Then there are the major life changes like marriage, divorce and a whole slew of other events that changed who I am.
Birth is significant, yes, but it not the only significant event in my life.

Really intresting Tom..
I had a palm reader check my lifelines and she saw I had died twice. I was shocked as I didnt tell her about that fact. She counted my children, including one tgat had not been born yet. She said that I reincarnated into this body when the original passed out of my body. She said Im living 2 lives! This one and my original life in another existence! Did I mention she was a very old palm reader!!!

I'm also a cusp T3 or weak level 3 Taurus. Cusp people are really intresting, because they flow over the original and their cusp signs....very deep people!

Robxbox73's photo
Wed 03/07/18 10:35 AM
Yuck....

Robxbox73's photo
Wed 03/07/18 10:33 AM
Maybe you should try greek website????

Robxbox73's photo
Wed 03/07/18 10:21 AM

Ohhspock .. a Libra and a librarian at the same time?shades

Dangerously fair librarian!!!

Robxbox73's photo
Wed 03/07/18 01:10 AM

too often in politics, people base their perception of an action being wrong, immoral, or corrupt, more on WHO did it than on WHAT was done.

agree?

if you agree, how do you feel we can start teaching future voters how to be logical and analytical instead of emotional when making political choices?

I guess this will start when democrats respect American Citizens, our constitution and our flag.... But to leftists this is greek and it makes no sense to their eletist though process.... so they will comtinue to be the sore loser winer, that keeps calling people who support our president deplorables.....I don't know??? Can ya fix that????
I know...there is now way to take back THAT kind of insult....

Robxbox73's photo
Wed 03/07/18 01:03 AM
Get ya motor running......Head on out the Highway....Looking for adventure. And whatever comes our way!

I like smoking lightning.... Heavy metal Thunder!!! Wrestling with the wind...and this feeling that Im under!!!!

Robxbox73's photo
Wed 03/07/18 12:47 AM
Main stream media feeding the public...nothing bergers...
If they put this level of investigative reporting..Hillary,Obama, Podest and several politicials would be in prison....
Sorry to say this...but this is fake news.

1 2 8 9 10 12 14 15 16 24 25