Community > Posts By > Robxbox73

Robxbox73's photo
Thu 03/15/18 01:11 PM

having or showing a willingness to act dishonestly in return for money or personal gain.

I often and for most of my voting life have heard people (voters) complain about 'corruption' in politics. However, we have a government OF the people, BY the people and FOR the people. I see politics as a reflection of the electorate. When/If we vote only about what we believe will end in our own personal gain, while disregarding or not caring the negative impacts it may impose upon OTHER people or groups, we are voting with corrupt hearts ourselves. So it may be something to consider when a politician makes us feel screwed over for gain to themself or to some other demographic, that we get what we deserve for voting with a complete willingness for some other person or group to be screwed over in our place.

Do you think 'corruption' in politics may be linked to the 'corruption' of the heart of the voter?

To blame the voter for the corruption in politics is ludicrous. The corruption in politics only causes disconnection from the political scene. This then causes anger at the incompetence of politics in general. Then the people either revolt or the put a politician in power THAT will tourture the political system with a version of themselves that appears to be on steroids...This makes the people who put that individual in power, very satisfied with their reciprocity.

Robxbox73's photo
Thu 03/15/18 12:58 PM
Too much expresso?

Just relax and be yourself...oops!

Robxbox73's photo
Thu 03/15/18 12:56 PM
Eres Mas pendejo, que la patada. vete al inferno, y no hande chingando, pendejo.
Adios, y ten buen dia!!

Robxbox73's photo
Wed 03/14/18 11:32 PM
Shut up jerk.

Robxbox73's photo
Wed 03/14/18 11:31 PM
Shut up jerk.

Robxbox73's photo
Wed 03/14/18 11:30 PM
Shut up jerk.

Robxbox73's photo
Wed 03/14/18 11:29 PM

And this topic is in CHRISTIAN SINGLE.

I think you just posted this to prove that you are "Superspirtual" or have religious pride...
I think you know where pride is based...

Is this spiritual or literal????

This is not a good theological ministry point...Kind of childish if you ask me...People answered and you argue with them....Maybe you were false in acting as an open minded individual??? Seems to me you already had YOUR answer...You just wanted to argue and You know this was a total pointless post. It was neither spirituality enlightening nor encouraging...
Maybe next time you should, think before you post...
: (

Robxbox73's photo
Wed 03/14/18 11:02 PM
kindly STFU scammer...

Robxbox73's photo
Wed 03/14/18 01:28 AM
Did anybody Catch her fall??? Get it??? hee hee.

She must have Kuru...Been eating too many human proteins from all those satanic parties with the Rothchilds and Soros..

Can't say I'm sad to see her this way....

Robxbox73's photo
Wed 03/14/18 01:25 AM
wow scammer with an advertising mind! Who knew??

Robxbox73's photo
Mon 03/12/18 08:39 PM

I've been on a few where 15 minutes in, it was almost manditory.

Hi Farm, agreed, but once the other party starts cocking her head to the sky kinda repetitively....well, let's just say there is no love connection!!

Robxbox73's photo
Mon 03/12/18 08:33 PM

i guess:disappointed_relieved:

Good to hear...I have the Bautista family there....Good buds of mine.

Robxbox73's photo
Mon 03/12/18 08:26 PM

I think lovers need to be passionate towards each other

Are you kidding?? Nope,,, Ice cold turtle sex is the "in" thing these days...I heard it's all the rage in Germany!!!

Robxbox73's photo
Mon 03/12/18 08:22 PM
I'm thinking Muahhhh with a static carpet shock for a finisher!!!
ZZZAAAPP!!!

Robxbox73's photo
Mon 03/12/18 08:20 PM

The Ruskies are keen on a polonium pinhead pellet...inserted with covert umbrella tip In leg....It cooks you slowly with low grade radiation. You feel a flu...until its too late.

I think that's what they did to the last one, not nice!

Spywork is some of the most cold blooded work around...

We do the same thing, spying at least, not sure about the assassination bit!

Shhhhh....people are listening!
;^)
dam, and I didn't use the encryption keypad!
Be back in a min, someone's at the door laugh

this Russian spy stuff is very worry-sum, I haven't seen it this bad since Boris and Natasha were trying to get Moose and Squrril !

Hey Rocky! Wanna see me pull a rabbit out ma hat???
That trick never works.....
NITHIn up ma sleeve,,, and Presto!!!!!
AAAAAAAARRRRRRRRGGGGGG!
GULP,,,musta been the wrong hat....

And now, here's something we hope, you'll REALLY like!!!

LOL, you nailed it Robxbox

rofl :thumbsup:

Robxbox73's photo
Mon 03/12/18 04:10 PM
The only country music I like is desert southwest... A mix of all the people who have lived in the wild southwest for 1500 years! German settlers, Native Americans, Mexicans, African Americans, Chinese imigrants and Irish settlers! This is why I hang my hat here!

Marty Robins....
El Paso
Mr. Shorty
Big Iron
Running Gun
from my 1959 vinyl album
Marty Robins
Gunfighter Ballards and Trail songs

Robxbox73's photo
Mon 03/12/18 03:46 PM
Nice writing skill.

Robxbox73's photo
Mon 03/12/18 03:42 PM

The Ruskies are keen on a polonium pinhead pellet...inserted with covert umbrella tip In leg....It cooks you slowly with low grade radiation. You feel a flu...until its too late.

I think that's what they did to the last one, not nice!

Spywork is some of the most cold blooded work around...

We do the same thing, spying at least, not sure about the assassination bit!

Shhhhh....people are listening!
;^)
dam, and I didn't use the encryption keypad!
Be back in a min, someone's at the door laugh

this Russian spy stuff is very worry-sum, I haven't seen it this bad since Boris and Natasha were trying to get Moose and Squrril !

Hey Rocky! Wanna see me pull a rabbit out ma hat???
That trick never works.....
NITHIn up ma sleeve,,, and Presto!!!!!
AAAAAAAARRRRRRRRGGGGGG!
GULP,,,musta been the wrong hat....

And now, here's something we hope, you'll REALLY like!!!

Robxbox73's photo
Mon 03/12/18 03:37 PM
Good night Mike! Cat Hellow! Pieces, well I hope it works out! Good fortune to ya!!!

Robxbox73's photo
Mon 03/12/18 03:34 PM

I think Russia is playing dangerous game of KGB old school tactics

Putin think he's invincible or something?

The Red services is very possessive of its assets....Kinda like the mob. You never really get out...Even if you move to the West.

1 2 5 6 7 9 11 12 13 24 25