Community > Posts By > Robxbox73

Robxbox73's photo
Sun 03/11/18 11:16 AM
Well, not really...If there is no Click, or spark...I will not persue it further...

To do so would be a real drag...

Robxbox73's photo
Sat 03/10/18 04:24 PM
Well we did our Duty as Texans and we crushed the "blue wave". The Dems swore Texas was going to Change to Democrat...
rofl
Sry... Why would Texas want to be Like Michigan, Chicago, Ohio, Pensivania and Kaliforika???
All broke and leftist. Noope....we will stay red with our booming economy.
https://youtu.be/H6xONdhbtJw

Robxbox73's photo
Fri 03/09/18 05:28 PM
Wow Motown...Your just a Jigalo....Pickin em Rich and old to cashing thst social security check! Yeow!!!

Robxbox73's photo
Thu 03/08/18 05:19 AM
619 am.....Time to go home

Robxbox73's photo
Thu 03/08/18 05:14 AM
Yes...it is A little disconcerting.. I'm sure you'll be ok!

Robxbox73's photo
Thu 03/08/18 05:12 AM
Alien Abduction or Atomic bomb test....maybe both....
The Ruskies were aiming at the UFO and just didn't know the campers were there....

Robxbox73's photo
Thu 03/08/18 05:08 AM
I used to have a tag on myspace called Nobody.... people would say, Hey! I just got a message from nobody!!! Awsome!!!

Robxbox73's photo
Thu 03/08/18 05:05 AM
Sry mate, your poat is imortal!!!

Robxbox73's photo
Thu 03/08/18 05:03 AM
I'm very happy in my desert southwest!

Robxbox73's photo
Thu 03/08/18 04:56 AM
Carefull Pieces, sounds like the Island of Dr. Mureux.... Ya dont want to get shipped off to China as a mail order bride for some midget millionare....Wait...that might be a good thing???

Robxbox73's photo
Thu 03/08/18 04:53 AM
Anything can happen....p.s.
Youll need to be more honest on your profile...Fill it in. Women read labels, and if you dont give them something to read, they will pass on by.

Robxbox73's photo
Thu 03/08/18 04:49 AM
Dear Bri,,, English ban guns.....Still seems you have problems....Perhaps you want to ban Knives next???? How bout sticks and stones????.
No offense, but the main reason we have a second amendment was because the British were unable to comprehend that they were roundly trounced by rebel scum. If the British iluminati government of THAT time, had just accepted defeat, there would NOT been a need the second amendment. The Brits tried again in the 1800s....Again the force strikes back...sadly another defeat...Thereby cementing in the minds of American politicians, that the Brits might "try again"... and that the Second Amendment is a great thing...Citizen Militia....The reason no country would dare to invade America is because they know the citizenry of America is armed. The Vichy left in our country know this too well...Why do you think the want to Amend the constitution??? Because the U.S. government follows it??? No of course not...The term USGov is a corperation paid for by the Banker Cabal that runs the planet.

The problem is the People of American were never told the truth... That the USGov corp does not have to follow the constitution, but its citizens belive it, it does!
You cant crack down on your citizens when the Constitution says its ok to defend yourself.

Sooooo, democrats, the original slave owners in America, want to Amend the Constitution to disarm the mightiest nation on the planet....I for one, am glad that they are unsuccessful and crying about it.

With our police forces refusing to protect citizens, it is Crystal clear, that the second amendment and teacher's arming themselves is a probable solution...
Anyway..
Its our problem...We'll take care of it thanks...

Robxbox73's photo
Thu 03/08/18 04:28 AM
Whats up dude...

Robxbox73's photo
Wed 03/07/18 01:00 PM

2:58am
Sleep time...hey Rob...happy lunch!flowerforyou waving
End of line.....(fingers-crossed) lol

Thanks Astrid!!!!

Robxbox73's photo
Wed 03/07/18 12:59 PM
159 pm...whoa computer....sleep now!
End of line...........

Robxbox73's photo
Wed 03/07/18 12:54 PM
Just think.....
Your here not by chance,
but by Creator's choosing.
Creator formed you and made you
The person you are...
Creator compares you to no one else....
You are one of a kind!
You lack nothing that His grace can't give you...
Creator has allowed you to be here at this time in history....
To fullfill your special purpose for this generation.....
Author unknown.....
Ecclesiastes 3:1

Robxbox73's photo
Wed 03/07/18 12:45 PM
Wow Maine! That wilk be nice! October? Good! The noreasters should be clear by then right! Ok, have fun at work. I've git to get back to the crypt and sleep a little more!!!

Robxbox73's photo
Wed 03/07/18 12:41 PM

Fortune favours the brave !

So I'd show no outward signs of nerves, but inside very different

Welcome Bri
Step #1 add a pic.. usually no pic subconsciously sends out a "I'm hiding something vibe!"
Good luck!

Robxbox73's photo
Wed 03/07/18 12:28 PM

hang tight 60th
I'm approaching :smile:

Whoa, you are stealing years! I thought yoi were 50!

Robxbox73's photo
Wed 03/07/18 12:27 PM
Yup, going to turn 50...again....in May!!
No laughing please!!! rofl

1 2 7 8 9 11 13 14 15 24 25