Nikola_Victorious's photo
Sun 11/05/17 09:24 PM
I am looking for something i will barely find here - a godly, REAL, lovely, young lady in my vicinity. I feel 90% are fake accounts. No one fills out their profiles anymore. Just a pic of a beautiful stranger they found online and posted as theirs. And fishlips, cleavages, and other nonsense. :(

Sun 11/05/17 09:22 PM
I'm attracted to something i won't find here - a godly, REAL, lovely, young lady in my vicinity. I feel 90% are fake accounts.

Sun 11/05/17 08:52 PM
I am thinking WHY am i still here after few years looking for fake women's photos hoping i will find ONE real profile, who never write anything about themselves, and who are probably some lonely, disturbed men behind their computers with their sick agendas...

Fri 06/30/17 09:34 PM
God bless you all, fam.

In Jesus

N.

Sat 06/11/16 07:12 PM

I know. That's why I'm not making a big deal on what that person said. I know I'll be welcome in Heaven as long as I do good on Earth. No matter if I'm gay, bisexual or whatever... I know in my heart what's true.

O, my goodness, this can't be farther from the truth! :(

"You KNOW you'll be in heaven"? ONLY those washed in the blood of Jesus will be in heaven. Bible says "only few finds the way." How can someone live unholy and be accepted? "Be holy as I am holy, says the Lord." "If you love Me, you will obey my commandments." God is both love and righteousness. If you don't truly repent, and follow God, why in the world do you expect God to accept you? He's not universalist to save everyone.

Second - "You will be accepted in heaven as long as you do good things"?!? Another non-Biblical lie. WHERE did you get that? Seriously? Salvation is a gift by grace through faith. You don't earn it or buy it by good deeds. How many secularists who reject God work in Red Cross or Green Peace and daily help kids and animals, yet won't be in heaven because they are not washed in the blood? God says that our "righteous deeds" are as dirty as menstrual rags!!!

My friend, i am not condemning you. But if you want Jesus you have to fully dedicate to Him, repent, read, and pray so that He will guide you