Community > Posts By > mg1959

no photo
Thu 10/24/13 10:14 PM
or for how they carve their pumpkin

no photo
Thu 10/24/13 10:08 PM
mg dumps a truck load of pumpkin gutts on the track and takes the win, watching the others slip their way to the loss.

no photo
Thu 10/24/13 10:02 PM
mg sneaks in and replaces the grow with a pumpkin patch

no photo
Thu 10/24/13 09:57 PM
trick or treat to.....

no photo
Thu 10/24/13 09:55 PM
mg sneaks in and changes the brains with pumpkin seeds

and watches

no photo
Thu 10/24/13 09:41 PM
mg TPs Luke's place

no photo
Thu 10/24/13 09:37 PM
mg replaces the pumpkins with tiny carved onions

no photo
Thu 10/24/13 09:35 PM

Ftw...it's bedtimewaving :heart: smooched

I love you too!

Now gotta go make my rounds.

kisses

no photo
Thu 10/24/13 09:30 PM
mg sneaks in and changes wtf to ftw

no photo
Thu 10/24/13 09:29 PM
mg sneaks in and takes the candy

no photo
Thu 10/24/13 09:25 PM
mg sneaks in and hides everyones shoes.

no photo
Thu 10/24/13 09:20 PM
getting a kick out of mingle

my evil twin is out

no photo
Thu 10/24/13 09:17 PM
What did you guys do, scare the poor thing? LOL

blood thristy hoo dogs lol

no photo
Thu 10/24/13 09:07 PM
hello,

I try to support as many women from other countries as I can. I have a fund set up for auto withdraws. After the first 4 emails you automatically recieve a minimum payment, tax deductable of course each month. It's nice you say good things to me about your family's history and how important it is for you to come live with me. I believe you and welcome all mail.

I also will go off site with you and get to know you intimately, pictures are always apperiated. It's nice you know God so well and he doesn't mind you sending me the nudes (only for my eyes obviously).

I'm sure we will build a meaningful relationship based on your perfect likes and dislikes, did I mention thanks for the pics. I'm so happy older mature men are your type, did I give you my card number yet? I only have $$$,$$$.$$ on it so please spend it wisely on our future.

I know you will love my town and we do have BINGO for two specials. I can send for your mom and babies later and yes silly, I want 4 more. At my age I'm just getting started. Did I mention the pictures?

I'm such a lucky man and can't wait to tell all here that I have my success story.

Oh, you've deactivated? hello, anyone there.

hello,

I try to support as many women from other countries as I can. I have a fund set up for auto withdraws....

no photo
Thu 10/24/13 03:03 AM
Mingle is kinda more about mingling than being a site that has a high hookup rate. It happens but the site even early on became more of a get to know you site that gave off a more becoming friends vibe than lets get this relationship going vibe. Kinda weird really cause it seams this would be the perfect results type of site.

From what I'm told and I seeing, it's getting tougher for folks to hook up these days. The world has changed and finding some of the treasured values we looked for in partners has changed a lot too. There's an awful lot of baggage out there and focus on economy that has somehow made it's way into our thinking and, I think really messed things up.

Lives are different today. For example, how many of us have cool living rooms to hang out in? All of us right. But how many of us have empty living rooms? Use to be people got together in those rooms and we spent a lot of time socializing. There was a time when almost everyone had regular get togethers. Now our focus (sadly) is on other things and we have taken our eyes off of, in home mingling. An entire way of life and how we got to know each other has been removed and new values have replaced our thinking.

We are the ones who have made these new rules but it's very hard to turn back to many of the things that matter and truly build strong relationships. TV, stereo, sports, cooking, hobbies are a few things that use to bring us together, and there are those who still do them, but the majority of singles by far have not found the circles of friends that do these things with each other anymore. There are still groups and clubs but the same "want-to-ness" is not there like it was before.

Years ago, neighborhoods were vast playgrounds of activities between the kids and the parants of the kids. The streets were full of something going on in all age groups, but something happened. The streets in comparison are quiet today or full of crime, and the homes are empty and lifeless. I can remember when no one really talked about money, but today it's about couple partnerships that to me look more like business arrangements. Another thing that has changed greatly is small family businesses. They are all but gone and the guy with a skill is all but out on the street. The boom is bust and there are more talking about bad than good.

There's also change in the way we talk as opposed to before. In todays world we are stuck in grid lock about so many things whereas in days a while back we use to be able to accept our differences and meld. Back not too long ago we looked at things more from the positive and humorous side, now we are surrounded by downers.

Remember when there use to be Mr. Grumps around that we use to make fun of? Now we make fun of Mr Positive.

I do believe the tide will turn but I also believe it's going to skip a particular generation who forgot certain values.

We are in that generation. It's sad but we built it, we own it.

Tomorrow were going to wake up in a world a lot different from this one. It will be some what the same as the old but different in the way we are intouch with each other. For onr it won't be keypads but sight and sound, like skype. A phone will not be a phone but visual/audio. You room won't have people in it but you will be seen and they will see you, just like we are doing now but with visual. Think I'm kidding, go to the CES next year.

I wouldn't give up on mingle or even other sites. What I would do is look for the change in the ways we get together. We are going to continue to be more and more technology based and along with this as we start dealing with each other face to face (so to speak) our lives will begin to take on a "real" sense again. I believe (as dumb as you might think) this is going to begin a new chapter of an old tradition.

Let me ask you a question in this long winded post. If you were all of a sudden moved from behind your screen to all of us talking live with visual how would it change this site? How would it change our perspective of each other? This site would change overnight. Not only this site but the way we interact with people in general will change. One thing, people will start being held accountable again. It's a lot harder to buffalo you if your looking right at me.

This is just one area in change that's going to sweep. There are other ways our world is changing that will make todays world a ton different from tomorrows. We are hitting some low points but people have a way of letting the old die and bringing in the new, and it is usually done while we are not even aware. Since we have moved from sitting in our living rooms talking, to hiding behind a screen we have in some ways gone back in time and cut a part of our normal communication out. I believe in some ways it has made us non-transparent even non-personal. You put positive and personal back on the map and look how fast things will turn around.

This is just my take on this short period of time we call the computer age. An age that we went from the living room to a scene with nothing but words. Want to make a bet (I'm from vegas). Ten years from now almost all sites including dating sites will be keyboardless.

no photo
Thu 10/24/13 01:42 AM

Oh this is funny!

well em, we're here aren't we?

Yes I agree I participate in forums. I tend to over think the discussions so I cannot say it helps me sleep,but at least I am not bored all night.

Mingle can be great for all nighters. We've had a lot of fun on these pages.

no photo
Thu 10/24/13 01:24 AM
Well I'd like to add

OMG sorry, didn't know I fell into the politics forum. It's gonna take all day to wash this out now.

no photo
Thu 10/24/13 01:10 AM
Oh this is funny!

well em, we're here aren't we?

no photo
Thu 10/24/13 12:55 AM

Aww I want to thank you Quizee for the very kind words. I appreciate the prayers, this is going to be very difficult for her...I am hoping that I can remain strong because that is what best friends are suppose to do.
Thank you Candiapples...it sure does suck. The bad thing is I have no words to make her feel better.
Dreamerana, you are right...there are no words at this terrible time for her. I appreciate the prayers, the power of prayer is amazing!
God Bless you all...I appreciate your friendship and prayers! flowerforyou

I think you being there says it all.

in my thoughts

no photo
Thu 10/24/13 12:50 AM
Edited by mg1959 on Thu 10/24/13 12:52 AM
Well dag gone it, if Zee likes ya, ya gotta be ok.

welcome to mingle

there was an edit made cause this particular poster (me) can't spell

1 2 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 25 Next