Community > Posts By > mg1959

no photo
Thu 01/30/14 10:15 PM
Hi Pam, been kinda gone, what's the latest? How are you?

no photo
Thu 01/30/14 10:08 PM
Edited by mg1959 on Thu 01/30/14 10:10 PM

God comfort ur people

Dear Lord,...

"Defend the poor and fatherless:
do justice to the afflicted and needy."
Psalm 82:3

my thoughts and prayers

I haven't been around the news so just really seeing this for the first time.

no photo
Thu 01/30/14 10:02 PM
Gotta get my "Z" on. What have a missed?

no photo
Thu 01/30/14 10:00 PM
Howdy cove

What's cookin Sherrie?

no photo
Thu 01/30/14 09:57 PM
cool ink boonie

Now a sarsaparilla if ya parden.

no photo
Thu 01/30/14 08:59 AM
Another missing girl?

We lose more girls on this site. Did you check the break room?

I'm gonna start on the bottom floor and work my way up.

no photo
Thu 01/30/14 08:47 AM
Well good news is, I got up this morning and the ad was there when I came on mingle (still so weird). Bad news is, I can't seem to find those cash sacks anywhere.

oh, but I'll keep looking :)

no photo
Thu 01/30/14 01:37 AM
I know crazy, right!

I got it to come up two more times lol.

I'm competing with "port of subs" "Fiat" "Radio Shack" and "Vegas Jewelers".

Never noticed this before. This is so funny I should take a picture.

no photo
Thu 01/30/14 12:57 AM
This was really cool. I was looking on a thread and you know that placement on here where they show ads right between the headers and the forums. Well one of my distributor's ads came up on my product page.

I know that these placements show what you have been looking at but it was kinda neat to see me and my stuff there on an ad on mingle.

ok, done braging

but it was cool :)

no photo
Thu 01/30/14 12:46 AM

Well, I think we have found a guy that likes to keep his women barefoot and pregnant. Why don't you try to move into the 21st century with the rest of us???

slaphead

Not funny:angry:

I wouldn't worry about it, barefoot pregnant women are sexy. A little off balance when they walk, but still sexy.

no photo
Thu 01/30/14 12:37 AM
Like some of you are saying, you almost need to look at the era and how the sport has advanced and changed, but also some would say has softened as compared to 15 rounds days. Also the days of many fights in a career vs fewer and of course how one generation builds on the last form and style wise.

as far as fighters go

Think we also need to look at Roy Jones Junior (in prime) and Floyd Mayweather Jr. As Tyson did for a shorter time, these two cleaned their competitive plates. Remember how Roy had to hunt for fighters to even come close. Floyd's doing the same thing. Both of these guys with unhuman like speed. And I do know Tyson and Ali burnt out but for big guys to throw their kind of speed is pretty impressive.

All in all though, I think there's also a lot to be said for one fighter making their competitive counterpart great. Those fights where the normal raised themselves to the extraordinary. Times when the fight became bigger than the fighters themselves and it seemed like it was beyond human possibility. This is what would cloud my vision for who was the best of the best.

It only takes the fight of your life to make you the very best for that moment. And in that moment can anyone beat you?

What a sport. I would have to say it's my favorite by a huge margin.

no photo
Wed 01/29/14 11:56 PM
My girlfriend's cheerleading outfit from high school. It still fits.

no photo
Wed 01/29/14 11:47 PM
:)

welcome to mingle

no photo
Wed 01/29/14 11:32 PM

Yes! It's true... There's a study somewhere on google, I didn't read it but I'm sure it's there somewhere...
Something about the book bone connected to the... vagina bone smokin

curses, I wanted to be the first one to say, Yes, It's true...

no photo
Wed 01/29/14 11:21 PM
Vegas, june through august mostly.

no photo
Wed 01/29/14 11:06 PM
It's called measuring love or interest with infatuation.

Happens in friendships, happens in loveships, happens in life.

People get too hung up on the 2 week hussle (2 week is just a number), then think there is something wrong with the flame going out. I think it's exciting to get...well...excited by someone for however long it last. Doesn't mean the moment has to continue in that same bubble for life. If we set out to appreciate that moment we may find that it's enough, and maybe all we needed.

A personal thought, you know how you hear people say they met someone, it's hot for two weeks, gets cold or slows down, then that someone is all of a sudden trash.

Time to grow up! Not talking to you OP, but in general. Really folks, you have to cut on someone because they have other things to do in their lives. This kind of thing always gets a raised eyebrow from me.

enjoy the moment for the moment

you might find that life can be full of joyful experiences

no photo
Wed 01/29/14 10:43 PM
"must"

ok, I'm leaving now :)

no photo
Wed 01/29/14 10:37 PM
Stopped by to share some big news.

Sunday, there's going to be a bunch of guys throwing and kicking around this ball, and it's not even round.

no photo
Fri 01/17/14 11:59 AM
Think I saw a boonie and krupa hanging around. Hi Guys!

no photo
Thu 01/16/14 11:05 PM
Happy Birthday Paint!

You know, I am kinda hungry for cake.

1 2 3 5 7 8 9 24 25