Community > Posts By > mg1959

no photo
Fri 01/10/14 05:15 AM

:angry: Seems like all we get here is ice,freezing rain,and a sprinkling of snow.Its been like that since last friday. But its Winter,what else is expected?
I will be glad when Bikini weather begins,Don't like it, don't want this, don't need this! I would rather handle a flyswat than a snowshovel!!!laugh

You realize folks are going to be asking you for your bikini pics now.

no photo
Fri 01/10/14 05:11 AM

What's a stoner?laugh

So much to learn, so little time.

no photo
Fri 01/10/14 05:10 AM
Zee, Lion has a date today. I think he should bring her over to the pub for all of us to meet.

no photo
Fri 01/10/14 05:06 AM

Thinking I just got done at work and now I gotta tidyup dishes laundry ect then get ready for my lunch date......Been a little while since I actually went out on a date Should be fun.

Thinking you just reminded me that I forgot the clothes in the washer.

Have a great time on your date!

no photo
Fri 01/10/14 04:55 AM
Ok I get it, but do we need to have 3 billion new threads about this topic?

scam and spam, scam and spam

Do we not know that this is the internet? Do we not know how to hit, block or delete or report buttons.

Sometimes on some of these topics it would be nice to have an auto forward in place so we did not have to keep reliving this scammer, spammer thing.

Hi your thread has been forwarded to the spam scam forum.

Or, is this in place and I missed it? I think it would be well worth it to get this out of the general public view. It's in a way a black eye for mingle that doesn't need to be a part of our most visited area on the site.

Where did I put that suggestion box anyway.

no photo
Fri 01/10/14 04:41 AM
We'd like your name and addresses for our files please.

no photo
Wed 01/08/14 06:12 AM
Edited by mg1959 on Wed 01/08/14 06:16 AM
Someone's knocking at the door, somebody's ringing the bell,
someone's knocking at the door, somebody's ringing the bell,
do me a favor, open the door and let 'em in.

Sister Suzie, brother John, Martin Luther, Phil and Don,
uncle Ernie, auntie Jin, open the door, let 'em in, oh yeah.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=orAkeA7jLss

Hi jeaniebean

You popped into my mind when I was looking up this song, seeing it's Paul.

hope you had a good holiday

no photo
Wed 01/08/14 06:00 AM
Also Hi Jemare!

Man I love you, your so full of sunshine.

Hi Eileena (((hugs)))

no photo
Wed 01/08/14 05:49 AM
Hi Pam, Sherrie, Vicki, Joyce, Warren, Don, John, Steve, Dave, Jean Paul and many others I'm enjoying reading and thinking about.

crystalfairy, soufie, krupa (miss you), ese, jerry (miss you too)

Shy, Art, Rawr, Zee

no photo
Wed 01/08/14 05:35 AM
The pain of a broken heart can do more damage than any illness, but I wouldn't trade this bleeding for anything in the world. It's your choice though to see it for what it is and allow it to be a strength. For a long time I suffered the torture of loosing, just like a lot of others here. This is a big factor and component of mingle after all. Life for whatever reason has handed many of us what we thought was a separation from love, but I think maybe we did the separating. Life is a path, and we can find the happiness on that path or refuse to look at the possibilities because we choose to stay inside of that shell. That shell does nothing but keep us looking inward and blinds us to look at ourselves for what and who we really are, who we really can be.

the BeeGees made it romantic

And how can you mend a broken heart?
How can you stop the rain from falling down?
How can you stop the sun from shining?
What makes the world go round?
How can you mend a this broken man?
How can a loser ever win?

but they also gave an answer

Please help me mend my broken heart and let me live again.

Mending and living, is far more productive than staying broken. It doesn't really matter how long it takes. It's our years to make work or fix or stay broke, but what if we become a better, more sensitive, outgoing, caring and sharing person? One that gets past what others think and steps out of that shell? What if we become bigger than ourself?

That's what I want to do. I want to be bigger than me. I want people to know they have worth, and that worth means something. It can't be all about me, or what people think of me. It's got to be me thinking outside of my own self.

This for me, is how I find my way back to love. I don't think love ever leaves us, I think we leave love.

no photo
Wed 01/08/14 04:53 AM

When I was 17 I cheated. I kissed "another" girl at a party. I felt so guilty, I had a tearful confession the next day. That was the last time.

I get, "I CALL BS!!!" all of the time....I suppose I have "emotionally" "cheated" since then.....but it seems that the idea of guys being true and faithful is impossible to believe.

I have only ever been with guys who do not cheat.
Lotsa weeding goes on.

So, I am a believer :-)

I've never been able to grow a good garden, I do ok with house plants though.

no photo
Wed 01/08/14 04:46 AM
Doesn't fine print mean, better ink?

no photo
Tue 01/07/14 01:06 PM
I need a new frig, my ice maker stopped working.

no photo
Tue 01/07/14 08:33 AM

The Real Key To Wealth is Happiness

bingo

no photo
Tue 01/07/14 08:31 AM
There are a lot of different paths, and there are a lot of different types of people. I see bits of truth in every post here, but I also see folks thinking they have the answer. I believe that they honestly feel they do, but I also think it's important to point out that the path they choose to get there is a street traveled only by them and may not work for anyone else but them.

It's really stretching things to say because I did it this way, it's the way.

Personally though I don't think it's cool to put down someones dream.

no photo
Mon 01/06/14 05:23 PM

Hello freaks:-)

Who?

:)

Anyone who wishes to join in, who else?

Oh, well "Hi" in that case.

no photo
Mon 01/06/14 05:18 PM

She's the second from the left, isn't she!!bigsmile

nope.. I'm over here :wink:

hello, yeah right, I'm only here for your mind

no photo
Mon 01/06/14 05:06 PM
I feel like, life is one amazing gift!

no photo
Mon 01/06/14 05:03 PM

Call a cab and break open another bottle of tequila.

OK, I'll call you a cab.

Hippie, you are a Cab.

great, can't take you guys anywhere

no photo
Mon 01/06/14 04:57 PM

Hello freaks:-)

Who?

:)

1 2 3 4 5 7 9 10 11 24 25