no photo
Fri 05/02/14 11:45 PM
I

no photo
Fri 05/02/14 11:43 PM
i said

no photo
Fri 05/02/14 11:42 PM
Shoot, I'm so desperate hunny I would date "me", and no one should have to do that :)

no photo
Fri 05/02/14 11:41 PM
how bout I flip this

no photo
Fri 05/02/14 11:33 PM
If I thought like a man....

...aw shoot...

...hmmm...got nothin!

but I'm sure gonna think about it

no photo
Fri 05/02/14 11:26 PM
To pee one time and be done with it. Boy, what I could get done if I didn't have to stop n pee :)

no photo
Fri 05/02/14 11:20 PM
I'm pretty sure it's kryptonite, but I haven't been able to fit into my suit lately.

no photo
Fri 05/02/14 11:13 PM
Edited by mg1959 on Fri 05/02/14 11:14 PM
Hi Kiddo

And hi to the Minglites across this great land. That is unless you happen to be living on a house boat, in which I extend this to the open seas. Hmmm, but you might be flying over head in a hot air balloon or blimp. This "just say hi" is becoming rather difficult. I mean you could be in a space shuttle somewhere and be highly offended by my neglect or oversite.

I'll tell you what. Hi to everyone I can possibly say hi to. This includes pets and aliens.

aw shoot, what if your pet is an alien?

Ok, that's it, I'm not editting this thing any more, I said hi and I meant it :)

no photo
Sat 04/26/14 11:44 PM
Hi Beautiful

It's nice to look at your face and feel your warmth. Life has been very busy lately but I think about my family here often and wonder how every one is.

love

no photo
Thu 04/24/14 02:44 AM
it's driven time so
I got to go
one more town and
two more shows
maybe later
if your around
we can paint this town

baby

got this pickup
she's runin slow
bought her second hand
from down below
can't turn her over
the engine's dead
5 bucks for the bus instead

I know I've seen you
somewhere before
wait a minute
I'll get that door
I'm thinkin maybe
that you and me
might be good company

Lord knows I'm nothin to look at
a little worn and kinda fat
but if you see that flame in my eye
well come on baby give it a try

sometimes love is
a little hard
like walkin all day
not gettin far
but when I saw you
I knew for sure
baby you got the cure

but if you see that flame in my eye
well come on baby give it a try

It's been twelve years
and mighty fine
that I've been yours
and you've been mine
feels like heaven
came down on me
your love has set me free

but you saw that flame in my eye
so happy that you gave it a try

but you saw that flame in my eye
so happy that you gave it a try

woke up this mornin
a little cold
I got my hat
put on my robe
came out to see you
by the tree
I'm so glad you married me

kinda shaky
standin here
wish I could only
be with you dear
I'll put these flowers
down by your side
can't seem to wipe the tear in my eye

Lord knows
I'm nothin to look at
a little worn
and kinda fat
but you saw that
flame in my eye
and I will see you
and I will see you
dear
and I will see you
up in the sky

no photo
Wed 03/05/14 11:29 PM
Hi Gang! Hope everyone is doing wonderful!

no photo
Wed 03/05/14 11:26 PM
Happy Birthday Beautiful!

no photo
Wed 03/05/14 11:22 PM
It's a boy!

Aarya, 18 inches, 6.7lbs

I was so happy to hear last night that on Jan28th he was born perfect.

Here's all my hopes for you little Aarya :)

Amazing when you think this almost didn't happen and now here he is, a life.

no photo
Sat 02/15/14 07:18 PM

Ahhhhh MG, do we HAVE TO???? grumble bigsmile

I'm sure there's something about this in the mingle rules book.

no photo
Sat 02/15/14 07:02 PM
Edited by mg1959 on Sat 02/15/14 07:06 PM
Ok, so I got straighten out on the topic last night.

Basically from her point of view guys are pretty insecure about crossing the line over to the feminine side (not quite sure I even understood exactly what that means). I probably don't care so much about it because of traveling as much as I have and being exposed to a lot of culture diversity. Traveling opens one up to many different customs and the clothing that goes with these customs. Some countries the women are more flashy than the guys and in others the opposite (big deal).

After a lot of laughing we pretty much agreed that some males and females are way to worried about things that really only apply to their tiny world and have sticks so far up their butts they should be "on the tops of barns displayed as weathervanes". These close minded people are the ones we agreed to stay away from.

When people talk about closets, I wonder what closet they are in to make such comments. What made their comfort level so afraid of the rest of the world. These are the same people years ago who didn't understand the american indian so they were slaughtered, or the tribes so they were inslaved. These people are not comfortable with their own sexuality so must condemn those who are different, and they take it all the way to the point of even clothing, hair or even personal grooming.

Where do we get this odd temptation to judge the world as if we have the answers? We look at someone different and call "them" wrong without ever getting to know them. Ever getting to see that in most cases their believe and customs go far deeper than our euro-america one.

Are we really that afraid of others, to the place that if they look a certain way they must be sexualy off. And who are we to look in their bedroom anyway? Don't get me wrong having a guy curl up to me is not my idea of a good time, but that's of one's own choosing, as long as they don't choose me.

I don't know what the codes are but people should be allowed to dress or take care of themselves however they wish without labels.

Also as a note to Viper, I've only seen two fights where it involved gay guys vs straight and both times the straight guys had the big mouths and the gay guys, in both cases, kicked the crap out of them.

You know the more I think about it, as much trouble as it got me in, I'm glad I was the guy on the bus who stuck up for the others who couldn't defend themselves. I don't remember ever having a fight in school where it was me against someone else, it was always me against the bully. I'm also glad my big brother was the toughest guy in school :-), of course that didn't help me when he was mad at me.

no photo
Sat 02/15/14 05:52 PM
Looking at my women through life, I doubt if any of them needed me even though they have been very kind to say so. Being wanted is a blessed feeling and I hope everyone sometime in their life gets a chance to experience it.

no photo
Sat 02/15/14 05:34 PM
OK guys it's over! Now quit kissing each other and get back to work.

hope you all had a great day :)

no photo
Sat 02/15/14 05:27 PM
Hi kiddo

I'll be thinking about you. Hope there are people around you to count on. That I'm sure will make a big difference. Sometimes it would be nice if we all lived in the same neighborhood.

no photo
Thu 02/13/14 11:10 PM
"Merriam Webster Dictionary as: "a usually urban heterosexual male given to enhancing his personal appearance by fastidious grooming, beauty treatments, and fashionable clothes".

Urban Dictionary as: "A good-looking, fashionable young man who pays special attention to style and taste who displays the levels of care and pride in their appearance which is usually associated with women; but who are not deemed to be homo-sexual and are secure in their masculinity."

It looks to me like the writer of the article is talking about something a little different from the definition I see above. I look above and see worldly or well groomed, secure. I read the article and it takes me someplace else quickly. I have to say that if I read the article first before webster maybe I would go, hmmm?

Maybe I'm missing the meaning here. MG walks to measure his bicep (19") pretty happy with that. Next looks at his beard/goatee (11" long goatee at the moment)ok. Next biker appeal, can sport the Harley no problem. Yet is into music and art, likes shopping and could care less what someone wears or what color or sexual orientation moves them. Have zero desire to hit on men, but likes to have a murse when traveling. The duality is concerning :)

I'm so confused (do they know yet when I'm joking?)

The only thing I'm really sure about at the moment is that my under-arm smells so I better hop in the femininity maker and clean off using my manly old spice swagger body wash instead of my pure-castile all natural soap (citrus). Note to self: the bar of old spice is more manly unless in prison.

Good Lord, what if I scare away my Valentine? Well if I do that I can always start playing football or dress up like John Wayne. Oh no, but what about all the guys who use football talk as a sign of being all guy, maybe these guys are really "all gay" and didn't know how to say it. OMG these stinky guys (un-shaved of course) ordering their wifes to go get another beer while cutting the cheese and belching are just really waiting for someone to score a TD so they can ((Hug)).

no photo
Thu 02/13/14 08:07 PM
I try not to put any labels or boundaries on my heart. When you spend too much time in the "if" you miss out on "life".

1 3 5 6 7 8 9 24 25