Community > Posts By > lillovebean

lillovebean's photo
Mon 01/25/16 10:32 AM

i dont get why the majority of male members here where shades....
shades are you way to hide a major facial feature....they could be crosseyed or have a lazy eye.

lillovebean's photo
Tue 01/19/16 10:00 PM

Found him for you!

Good luck :tongue:
thanks nancy1996l but I think this one might be gay.... just sayin....guess I should have specified lol

lillovebean's photo
Tue 01/19/16 09:57 PM

Mr Adventurous

You mean like jumping out of planes and things, without a parachute ohwell

You go first

no I meant more like not afraid to drive a dirt road without GPS.hiking caveing. Camping etc.

lillovebean's photo
Tue 01/19/16 05:34 PM

Indicate they are a widow, use broken English, the username has a first and last name, indicate they are military, and no photo or too perfect looking photo.

I block those without even responding.
broken English always a turn off but why if they indicate military? Am I missing something?

lillovebean's photo
Tue 01/19/16 05:30 PM

Ladies and gents ... What are some of the elements in profiles from the photograph to the written content that you consider a complete turn-off or at least a pet peeve?
I don't like when they have no information on their profile or want you to ask them later. Also if they have no picture I always think what are they trying total hide. And it really bugs me when the picture is blurry or the have sunglasses and a hat on....mysterious for some scary to me you never know what people Are trying to hide.

lillovebean's photo
Tue 01/19/16 05:16 PM

profile pics Do's and Don'ts

yes if you have to stand in front of bathroom mirror to take a pic
go ahead but for God's sake man clean up the counter and take down the dirty towels hanging over the shower curtain :)

if you take it in a public toilet women are gonna wonder why you are not taking it at home..you married?

if you look sad or grumpy in your pics then why would a woman want to talk to you? If this is the expression you wear each day this may be why you are not getting the results you might want

yes it is a good idea to show some of your hobbies in your pics like skiing or hunting or back packing but don't say you do these things if what ya really do is spend every night in your lazy boy parked in front of tv

by the way, don't take a pic of yourself parked in your lazy boy with your beer and Marlboro beside ya in a dirty shirt and hair that looks like it hasn't seen a comb that day...really? that is the pic of you that ya want to share?

if all your pics show you out at a bar red faced, blitzed and partying it up? women will assume you are a drunk

why, why, why would you put a pic on here of you with your arm around some chick? to prove that you once had one or at least had your pic taken with one?

half pic of just you that you photo-shopped the little woman out of
good god man take a new pic

fill out your profile
I'll tell ya later means See ya later buddy to most women
This is all very true. Also I once met a guy in person because we hit it off in conversation his profile pics all had a hat and glasses. Turns out he was cross eyed and going bald. Very awkward moment for me. Spent the time trying not to stare or wonder what he was looking at.

lillovebean's photo
Tue 01/19/16 12:58 PM
This is all so true also don't take a selfie with the unflushed toilet in the background lol a little class goes a long way.

lillovebean's photo
Sun 01/17/16 07:16 PM
So then I changed my "wanting to meet my Mr Right" to "meeting the guy that's right for me now".
Otherwise I'm trying to manifest what maybe cannot be manifested yet, and that attempt would block what is needed to get there.
I completely agree with this. Well said :thumbsup::grinning:

lillovebean's photo
Sat 01/16/16 06:58 PM
Looking for someone my age 30-40 just wanting to chat and maybe get to know someone. Not looking for anything more.

lillovebean's photo
Tue 01/12/16 05:08 PM
Hello and thanks for the warm welcome

lillovebean's photo
Tue 01/12/16 03:45 PM
All that stuff is awesome got any cool stories about it?

lillovebean's photo
Sun 01/10/16 06:42 PM
Thank you for the advice I will check out that conversation next. Hoping I get the hang of this soon....

lillovebean's photo
Sun 01/10/16 06:12 PM
I have been on here most of the day and no one has said two words to me...beginning to think I'm not doing this right lol how do you get people to chat with on this site?

lillovebean's photo
Sun 01/10/16 03:53 PM
I am new to this site and looking for some one to chat with and get to know maybe even hangout with.

lillovebean's photo
Sun 01/10/16 03:39 PM
Hello everyone. Anyone looking to chat?