InkedMilitaryMan's photo
Mon 09/27/10 04:51 PM
Clear Conscience, The Expendables, and Soja.

InkedMilitaryMan's photo
Sat 09/25/10 03:17 AM
Man there are too many ****ing quotes on this ****ing page. thats how i feel. and i also feel that if you drink to meditate, you're a dumbass. sorry, drunken rage. i really just want to destroy some **** but im using mingle as my outlet. drinking doesnt help you meditate. try some acid. drinking makes you numb. and im so sick of being numb, but im also sick of being sad. so **** alchohol with something hard and sandpaperish.

InkedMilitaryMan's photo
Thu 09/23/10 12:24 AM
it's a toss up between ambuh_massacre and artgurl. they are both ****ing adorable.

InkedMilitaryMan's photo
Wed 09/15/10 07:29 PM
If you're under 30 list your age and what kind of person you want to find through this website. This website is so f*cking hard to meet people that are near what you want, and I'm hoping this helps someone, if not myself. I'll go first.

19 looking for a girl with an explosive, loving personality, and a gorgeous smile.

InkedMilitaryMan's photo
Fri 07/23/10 10:14 PM
im ficking shitfaced. juss pyt aw+y a fiffth fo jack and a small jar of apeel pie mosnshine. i dont think git wad necesaryy to dri.k thatmuch. but **** it. happu friiday.

InkedMilitaryMan's photo
Fri 07/23/10 08:24 PM
dude, never dig through your friends trash. trust me. im going through that **** right now, and I want to ****ing slaughter my best friend. or my ex. actually just my ex. but im pissed at both of them. so there you go.

InkedMilitaryMan's photo
Fri 07/23/10 08:24 PM
dude, never dig through your friends trash. trust me. im going through that **** right now, and I want to ****ing slaughter my best friend. or my ex. actually just my ex. but im pissed at both of them. so there you go.

InkedMilitaryMan's photo
Thu 07/22/10 10:10 AM

the question is were is this world going to? People keep snapping in such ways, kill your self if you want to, but is it necessary to take the life of your family and children? really!!brokenheart

i feel you....there is just no love in the world anymore.

InkedMilitaryMan's photo
Tue 04/13/10 07:18 PM
My friend knocked four people out at a party and cut someone with a broken bottle. He ran through the college campus until; he got stopped by six cop cars in the middle of an intersection. They drew their guns on him so he got down on his knees, but his hands behind his head and screamed at the cop, "Sir, I've got a knife in my pocket and if you come near me I'll gut you and rape your children." Very shortly after he said that, he took two tasers to the chest. He said it was the most excruiatingly painful experience of his life.

InkedMilitaryMan's photo
Thu 04/01/10 01:20 AM
and this is the twist. the land of mingle was just a trap for single people to try to find other single people, but all the good ones went to the land of facebook. the end.

InkedMilitaryMan's photo
Wed 02/17/10 06:08 PM
I don't know man. I've been in treatment center, meeting rooms, etc. since I was 15. And I totally believe it's a disease. I mean, like the dude above said, it's in the genes. And you can't control it but you can treat it. And if you don't, you're eventually gonna die. Real talk.

InkedMilitaryMan's photo
Sat 01/16/10 07:14 PM
For sure.

InkedMilitaryMan's photo
Fri 01/15/10 07:16 PM
bartender

InkedMilitaryMan's photo
Mon 01/11/10 05:12 PM
Im thinking about how bad i want to see my family right now. Or at least be home for a little bit. i need some r&r.

InkedMilitaryMan's photo
Sat 12/19/09 11:49 AM
**** that ****. Im snowed in in virginia. I havent seen my family in months and I just want to go home.

InkedMilitaryMan's photo
Sun 11/29/09 02:31 PM
i usually have to get used to them before i feel comfortable around them. alchohol is definetly a big confidence booster, so i go out drinking with them a few times before i get comfortable.

InkedMilitaryMan's photo
Sun 09/06/09 03:43 AM
I'm leaving for basic training for the army early monday morning, and even though i know thousands have been through it and successfully completed it, im still afraid. Fear of the unknown, ya know? Please just send out a prayer to whatever higher power that I can be strong and make it through this. Thanks.

InkedMilitaryMan's photo
Sat 09/05/09 03:19 AM
My name is huh, my name is what, my name is.........slim shady.

InkedMilitaryMan's photo
Fri 09/04/09 10:13 AM
sam's letters to jennifer- james patterson.

InkedMilitaryMan's photo
Thu 09/03/09 01:45 PM
id say im pretty decent looking. and i live in ohio. yay for me.

Previous 1