InkedMilitaryMan's photo
Wed 09/02/09 01:51 PM
I completely agree with what Myka said, but there really are nice guys out there. It seems like most girls that i know tend to date douche bags. They might not be the hottest out there, or they might not have an assload of money, but they know how to treat women. Trust me, we're out here, you just have to put in the effort to find us.

InkedMilitaryMan's photo
Wed 09/02/09 11:53 AM

If someones riding MY AZZ...........

they BETTER be pulling my hair!!!!laugh :wink: :tongue:

jus sayin..........:wink:

rofl

InkedMilitaryMan's photo
Wed 09/02/09 09:00 AM

InkedMilitaryMan's photo
Tue 09/01/09 07:51 AM

The deceiving message from Washington is that the troops will be withdrawn from Iraq BUT nothing is said about the permanent military bases and the very huge Embassy staying there for ever !!!.
Ah !.......in politics the masses are the last to know uncle's Sam plans.....mad mad .

No matter what country we occupy, we will always be stationed there. Japan, Korea, Iran, Germany, etc. We just aren't in full force. Obama is withdrawing troops from Iraq, but the downside is that those who have already done a tour are usually the ones getting re-shipped to battle zones such as afghanistan. This is because they are already fimiliar with combat scenarios and the lifestyle you have to adapt to while you are over seas. So he is coming true to his word.

InkedMilitaryMan's photo
Sun 08/30/09 12:54 PM
If its your first time playing, go with a heavier driver because they usually fly straighter. You're going to do bad because it's your first time playing, but its a really fun game, and the more practice you get, the better it gets. Just have fun and enjoy getting the workout.

InkedMilitaryMan's photo
Sat 08/29/09 11:27 AM
I refuse to deal with a pathological liar. Manipulators are the worst. Compulsive liars are tolerable. Ever seen the movie Garden State? That kind of lying would be ok as long as they fess up to it afterwards.

InkedMilitaryMan's photo
Wed 08/26/09 10:02 PM
Real talk man, chicks change their mind like they change tampons. So if there's another dude in the picture, you know he's going for the same **** you are no matter what she says. Just be wary.

InkedMilitaryMan's photo
Sun 08/23/09 09:28 PM

Your friend must be highly uneducated. There are so many forms of paganisms. Most pagans believe that there are multiple higher powers to pray to for certain things. They believe in a form of karma called the three folds law- put an action into the universe and it comes back to you three times. They do not try to personally influence other people. Generally most of them are very peaceful people, far from devil worshippers. Go research the religion and drop some knowledge on your friend.

Please re-read the original question. flowerforyou

it is becoming pretty mainstream. i know 16 year olds that know nothing about it but consider themselves pagan to attempt to embody a new age hippie.

InkedMilitaryMan's photo
Sun 08/23/09 09:08 PM

Nope...entirely untrue. Satanists and Wiccans are two ENTIRELY different groups. I have a healthy respect for Wiccans whil Satanists should be locked up somewhere under heavy meds and shock treatment. They are just SCARY people.

Satanists are a group of people that worship themselves. Very shallow and materialistic people, but still not evil. And you should never lock someone up for their beliefs.

InkedMilitaryMan's photo
Sun 08/23/09 09:05 PM
Your friend must be highly uneducated. There are so many forms of paganisms. Most pagans believe that there are multiple higher powers to pray to for certain things. They believe in a form of karma called the three folds law- put an action into the universe and it comes back to you three times. They do not try to personally influence other people. Generally most of them are very peaceful people, far from devil worshippers. Go research the religion and drop some knowledge on your friend.

InkedMilitaryMan's photo
Fri 08/21/09 09:51 PM
unfortunately im still awake. i have to be up at 5 for drill. how fun.

InkedMilitaryMan's photo
Mon 08/17/09 02:49 PM
Burberry brit for men or aqua di gio.

InkedMilitaryMan's photo
Sat 07/25/09 02:25 PM
We feel that Afghanistan is a threat to us and their own people. Right now it's virtually ruled by two terrorist organizations, that being the Al Kaehda (sp) and the Taliban. What they're doing to their own people is kind of like a replay of communism in the Cold War. A lot of genocide. The only difference between that and the war with Iraq is that Iraq had a main dictator, Saddam Hussein. The leader of Afghanistan who is kind of like our allie is also pretty cool with both terrorist parties. ****ed up, I know. ****'s crazy. But that's life.

North Korea on the other hand is being dealt with right now by the UN. We're probably not going to take further actions unless we see a real threat. Even testing nukes in the ocean and killing two of our reporters seems pretty threatening, it's not enough to start WWIII. And if we went to war with North Korea, that's what it would turn into.

2 Next