Community > Posts By > Misssnugglebug

no photo
Sat 02/06/10 03:46 PM
"The collage of all your days events-"
That is such an accurate description...Great writing!

no photo
Wed 02/03/10 07:52 PM
Daddy - How was I born?

A little boy goes to his father and asks 'Daddy, how was I born?'

The father answers, 'Well, son, I guess one day you will need to find out anyway!
Your Mom and I first got together in a chat room on Yahoo. Then I set up a date via e-mail with your Mom and we met at a cyber-cafe. We sneaked into a secluded room, where your mother agreed to a download from my hard drive.. As soon as I was ready to upload, we discovered that neither one of us had used a firewall, and since it was too late to hit the delete button, nine months later a little Pop-Up appeared that said:

YOU'VE GOT MALE!!

no photo
Sun 01/31/10 07:21 AM
Yes Freesya you are right- however with todays technology this could be the case more often than not- with our phones having the ability to get you online anywhere.
Trust seems to be a hard thing to earn even if you are true blue
some people have been hurt so bad/so often they will never trust you or vice versa.
Technological advances have taken infidelity to a new level.
Most people dont consider it cheating...until it happens to them.

no photo
Sun 01/31/10 05:40 AM
Edited by Misssnugglebug on Sun 01/31/10 05:42 AM
Of course any good relationship should always start with friendship- Nothing permanent will ever be built without a stable foundation. For me, I have met people before online dating and it has been and "attraction" but online you write and get to know a person from the inside.

The most beautiful outside can be tarnished by a not so nice inside.
If you talk to a person long enough- if they are not "real" they will eventually contridict themselves and you will get some indication they arent who they say they are...

While I havent met anyone from here yet I have been here long enough
to make some awesome frinds and you never know what may grow from those friendships.

Patience is they key- just like face to face dating, dont try to rush.

no photo
Sat 01/30/10 09:20 PM
Where do you guys get this stuff and why does everyone have to have an attitude of proving a Bible believer wrong? There is so much descention and general distain for a person who chooses to believe
what they believe.
One day we will ALL know for sure who was right-
At least I see the people who defend the Bible apologize if they are wrong.
Its like a pitbull fight with some of you folks just going for the kill.
Its heart breaking to see man treating fellow man with such distain and disreguard just to prove a point.

no photo
Sat 01/30/10 08:54 PM
I have been waiting for my youngest to graduate so I can move to Montana
and get a nice place to settle- I want to grow and can my own food and just live a slower pace of life. I am a small town girl trapped in the outer city but Im not happy with all the hustle and bustle...Never been a "keep'n up with the Jonses'" type person. I just want to camp and have a nice fire and enjoy a simple rustic life. I love the outdoors so I think Im headed that way before the fall.

no photo
Sat 01/30/10 08:45 PM
I dont mind to pay of Im in a relationship...I think on a date tho it would be nice if the man pays. I like to leave the tip...Im a good "tipper" from years of waiting tables. Its kind of my signature I guess and makes me feel like Im contributing to the experience.