Community > Posts By > Stan387

Stan387's photo
Wed 01/27/16 04:32 PM
Bad news! You hit a woman around me I'm putting one on you. Zero tolerance on this. This subject os close to my heart and in live time in my life

Stan387's photo
Wed 01/27/16 04:28 PM

Eat yellow snow
[/quo

Would that be lemon lime ?

Stan387's photo
Wed 01/27/16 09:35 AM
Accidentally zipper your junk when zipping pants

Stan387's photo
Wed 01/27/16 09:14 AM

In my personal case I found why. Sometimes I don't understand myself, I dub't that other people (men\women) can understand something I don't about myself.

With all due respect lady, if you don't understand yourself you have a big problem.
But knowing that you don't understand yourself is something. Don't you agree everybody?

You looking for someone to co sign what you just said looks like you don't understand yourself. I'll never understand myself growing pains I believe you can say

Stan387's photo
Wed 01/27/16 08:30 AM

I find it rather simple and easy to understand women than MOST men. I don't know why. I have seen many couples break up because of inability to understand her. I find it saddening for this deficiency on most men.
Everybody, I am not a shrink

Gag mesick

Stan387's photo
Wed 01/27/16 07:17 AM

Interesting? Does this sound interesting to the women here....I speak 3 languages, Russian, German and Thai, Ive traveled to 21 countries and 25 of the US states. Former military and sometimes a security consultant. I can make fire from ice and pee yet also create a $30 appetizer out of two pieces of bread and some cold smoked salmon that will sell in any 4-5 star restaurant. I can also find the G spot in 5 seconds flat. If Im interesting and you are located in Florida, send a mail.

Ha. I can skin a buck, run a trout line, catch catfish from dusk till dawn. I can make my own whiskey my own smoke too, you see a country boy can survive

Hank williams thanks you.

Stan387's photo
Wed 01/27/16 07:16 AM

Interesting? Does this sound interesting to the women here....I speak 3 languages, Russian, German and Thai, Ive traveled to 21 countries and 25 of the US states. Former military and sometimes a security consultant. I can make fire from ice and pee yet also create a $30 appetizer out of two pieces of bread and some cold smoked salmon that will sell in any 4-5 star restaurant. I can also find the G spot in 5 seconds flat. If Im interesting and you are located in Florida, send a mail.

Ha. I can skin a buck, run a trout line, catch catfish from dusk till dawn. I can make my own whiskey my own smoke too, you see a country boy can survive

Stan387's photo
Mon 01/25/16 08:43 PM

Is it necessary to sleep with a person before deciding to get married to said person?
In the days before i was a thought in my parents mind. It was expected to be married before action . Now anything goes for whatever you want to do. Welcome to morals no more media, influenced. Everyone is afraid to offend may be a law suit, public lashing, etc......rock it I still want a sample before overtime hours

Stan387's photo
Mon 01/25/16 08:29 PM

The guys usually pay in the beginning, but after they have been dating a while, I think its okay for the couple to negotiate what feels comfortable for them

How does one "negotiate" with a woman out on a date together, without coming off as "el cheapo"...all I am saying...

I think the woman has to be the one to bring it up. Some women are very considerate and may be concerned about the guy depleting his resources. If she casually offers to pay after several dates, then it's up to the guy to accept or refuse and sometimes a definitive discussion arises out of that gesture and the couple can decide from there.
like to meet one like that.... nah make me uncomfortable I don't feel right if I'm not paying

Stan387's photo
Sat 01/23/16 06:55 PM
Lol did you walk away or run?

Stan387's photo
Sat 01/23/16 02:18 PM
Lilybro43 says, "where are all the real ladys at???", and after comes jonny2365horse, with " hi how are you ", that's some funny stuff ha

Stan387's photo
Sat 01/23/16 11:00 AM

Where are the real people here?

NBC cancelled that show decades ago.

Funny atuff

Stan387's photo
Sat 01/23/16 06:41 AM
Understood and ridiculous that it is that way though. Appreciate it I see what you mean

Stan387's photo
Sat 01/23/16 06:39 AM

In the real world me meet lots, here you can test their brain as well.rofl

Just read and type, you might like the thoughts as wellofftopic
Haha!

Stan387's photo
Sat 01/23/16 06:13 AM
Edited by Stan387 on Sat 01/23/16 06:18 AM
I am doing the updating profile thing to. I guess to say certain things is sometimes more for a gaurd than a truth. Gaurd against being scrutinized ya know?

This is a reply to the lady above me ^ . Don't know how to respond to it the other way yet
*maxisu*

Stan387's photo
Fri 01/22/16 11:13 PM
Did it. Appreciate it lady ; )

Stan387's photo
Fri 01/22/16 10:47 PM
I got blasted by a fake lady, whatever the hell you call it. I got red type advertise crap all over my email page. Damn the whatever

Stan387's photo
Fri 01/22/16 10:01 PM
Where are the real people here?

Stan387's photo
Fri 01/22/16 09:30 PM
I just started this crap. Looking for ladies and the more I look and pick the more I notice they got the same facial features wtf is this bs?

Stan387's photo
Fri 01/22/16 08:52 PM
Don't know what I'm replying to or what I'm doing but I'm living in dickson tennessee help me ladies