nyguy1's photo
Sun 10/09/11 06:29 PM
love it

nyguy1's photo
Tue 10/04/11 08:53 PM
are there any real woman out here?i need a woman not some little retard

nyguy1's photo
Fri 09/30/11 10:43 PM
just be like we keep flirting do you think anything will ever happen between us the question is do you want something with you or does he just want a booty call

nyguy1's photo
Wed 09/28/11 07:44 PM
metal all day everyday,old school metal.....beats the garbage jungle music they play on the radio any day

nyguy1's photo
Wed 09/28/11 11:37 AM
simple....just say do you want to be with me or not if not i gotta go! bottom line females play games just like us guys just know when you are being played dont be a sucker if you want or have to do something and she tries to play it off because she wants to come or do something no....dont listen to some ******** fantasies people have this is reality

nyguy1's photo
Wed 09/28/11 11:34 AM
i just got custody of my 7 year old daughter no one will ever i repeat ever tell me anything especially some jerk off step parent you have to say what u feel.or just do what i did got an order of protection against the step father or i bust his jaw...but this was a little more fun, i would snap if my daughter came home with makeup.like i said to the step parent your views or choices do not matter its not your kid and you have no say...when you are sweet and polite that is when they think they can get over on you if my daughter comes home nasty etc.i put her in her place there isnt any playing both sides of the fence i got sole custody and its my way or ill see the ''mother'' in court

nyguy1's photo
Wed 09/28/11 10:07 AM
way to many crazies...or spam

nyguy1's photo
Wed 09/28/11 10:06 AM
lol.i just might stick to the blind guy....i have chatted a few times with some real...well lets say lights are on but no ones home type of females.....where are all the sweet females

nyguy1's photo
Wed 09/28/11 06:59 AM
whats up females? i been out here for a while have any of you had any luck? my luck is as good as a blind guy reading me a map :0