Community > Posts By > scttrbrain

scttrbrain's photo
Sun 08/23/09 08:10 AM
Edited by scttrbrain on Sun 08/23/09 08:14 AM
I sure miss my son....hope he gets to come home in early Dec or January.

scttrbrain's photo
Sun 08/23/09 08:00 AM
Edited by scttrbrain on Sun 08/23/09 08:06 AM
No we can't (even though it seems we have)forget they are there day and night away from their families and in harms way.

Remember to thank those that are home for their bravery and commitment.

There are even those that read these posts whom are serving now in those countries.

scttrbrain's photo
Sun 08/23/09 07:55 AM
Edited by scttrbrain on Sun 08/23/09 07:56 AM
<<<<<
<<<<< My soldier..................hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...has no forehead?
<<<<<

scttrbrain's photo
Sun 08/23/09 07:48 AM
Edited by scttrbrain on Sun 08/23/09 07:49 AM
Happy Birthday Lex!

scttrbrain's photo
Sun 08/23/09 07:20 AM
Edited by scttrbrain on Sun 08/23/09 07:45 AM
Week of August 16 thru 23.

13 more soldiers and marines die in combat in Iraq and Afghanistan this last week. Every single week we are losing our treasured commodity.

We must not forget we are still there and dying....

scttrbrain's photo
Sun 08/23/09 07:12 AM

Photobucket.com

use the img code

wow I put img there and it is gone? Thanks...thats the one

scttrbrain's photo
Sun 08/23/09 07:11 AM

If I were in bed and saw that

I would be out of that bed so goddamn fast!!!

And get the kids to kill it!!!! LOL

Im in shock...they actually left that word in here????

scttrbrain's photo
Sun 08/23/09 07:08 AM
Edited by scttrbrain on Sun 08/23/09 07:08 AM
Whats the name of that site where we can the pics and re post them here?

scttrbrain's photo
Tue 08/18/09 04:23 PM
Why?

scttrbrain's photo
Tue 08/18/09 03:45 PM
In this year alone; 96 soldiers have taken their own lives. Too stressed....they need to come home.
If you see a soldier in uniform, please tell them thank you and welcome them home when you see them coming back.

My baby may be back in Dec or Jan...hopefully; it seems that getting his "staff Sergeant stripes is important to him", not me!!!! So that he may have to stay til February, he needs to stop and come home "and he wants too", it sounds like he may forget about it, but....he is a guy. Damn egos....

scttrbrain's photo
Tue 08/18/09 03:41 PM

Are they copying Mingle's zombies?laugh

http://mingle2.com/zombieharmony/free-dating-sites

I have no clue...I am only playing on facebook. I need clickers...help meeeeeeeee...click on it in facebook on my link...paleeeze

scttrbrain's photo
Sun 08/16/09 04:36 PM
http://apps.facebook.com/zombies/links.php?r=1475960138 Feed me seymore feed meeeeeeee...............

scttrbrain's photo
Sun 08/16/09 10:22 AM
ELEVEN more soldiers and marines KILLED in Iraq and Afghanistan last week.... Never forget as long as our people are there. It isn't as close up as some would think. War is still rampant and killing is still getting the lives of our loved ones.

This thread and those like it NEED to stay up so those who don't know or forget...KNOW we are still THERE and dying.

Kat

scttrbrain's photo
Wed 08/12/09 10:04 PM
Edited by scttrbrain on Wed 08/12/09 10:05 PM
We have lost many soldiers the last two weeks. We must remember them in our prayers and hearts.
Keep this thread up to honor the ententions of Vanessa for our troops. To honor our troops and not forget they are still in harms way...and we want them home to their families and country.

Bless our men and women far away and on their way.

Kat:heart: :heart: :heart:

scttrbrain's photo
Wed 08/12/09 09:16 PM
My girl...one of many...Hi lovely lady...my Sherrie..heart of hearts

scttrbrain's photo
Tue 08/11/09 06:42 PM

Ha; why are people so sensitive? Diversity is the spice of life, and yes, we are all human, but our cultural and ethnic perspectives influence each of us, no matter how many times you might raise your eyebrow, we can all acknowledge and embrace our backgrounds, heritage, and each other...not this "we are all one color" BS- that is condescending to say the least.

My "raised eyebrow" was for the post above mespock

I'm no stranger to Interracial Relationshipsspock

I have two grown SONS...half Italian and half ME!spock spock spock spock spock spock spock spock spock spock spock spock spock

Baby girl....."hi Rose!"

scttrbrain's photo
Tue 08/11/09 06:39 PM
Edited by scttrbrain on Tue 08/11/09 06:39 PM
My philosophy is the best kept is known only by "1". It is no longer a secret if someone else knows. Dying with mine...see ya

scttrbrain's photo
Mon 08/10/09 08:56 PM

I don't like to see cellulite or cankles on a lady, I like some nice smooth tone legs. I don't feel that makes me shallow its just a personal preference.

Get over yourself dude...even young skinny and pretty girls have cellulite. Even most of your skinny and air-brushed women have it. It is a woman thang and can't much be done about it.
My little 17 year old niece is all of 100lbs and she has it...we were just talking about it the other day. Jeeeze...most men have some kind of stretch marks and fat on them somewhere as well as cellulite. At your age good luck with women and your physical desires. Just saying...not being mean...

scttrbrain's photo
Sun 08/09/09 07:35 AM
Edited by scttrbrain on Sun 08/09/09 07:37 AM
I am lucky enough to have owned many horses..all sizes..a general saddle will fit (if you are talking about western) them little bitty things they call saddles I know nothing about). Then there are the really huge horses that may need a larger one such as Clydesdale's and Percheron's etc....a saddle that fits an Appaloosa will fit a Thoroughbred. They have large straps that go under the belly and will fit. Use a good blanket maybe two.
Good luck with the horse. I have had good luck at auctions when buying tack. Halters, lead ropes and bridles and blankets and saddles.

Kat

Dismount at a gallop???? You do mean while pulling on the reins....to slow, right? Otherwise.....never mind.

scttrbrain's photo
Sun 08/09/09 07:24 AM
Edited by scttrbrain on Sun 08/09/09 07:26 AM
Hadda look. Yeah well, HALLOOOOOO!!!!! You are all of 18! Shallow is who you are at that age. Looks, selfishness and ego is what kids of your age are. So go ahead...be all those things. When you grow up....and you will...you will find these things to be worthless.

People are beautiful...all sizes, all shapes, all colors..ages. When given the chance even the most obnoxious and overweight...not so good looking people will show to you beauty. When your eyes have opened...you will see.

If you do not see on the other side of that email someone you want to "talk" to, then politely decline "thanks for the mail, hope you find what you are looking for".

In some ways I am a little shallow, I guess. When I get im's or emails I immediately check out their profiles....looking for ages and to see if they do devil worshipping or something. Hellooo...I am 56....must look at those that are alive still, and NOT 18! I do get those, believe it or not). Aaauuunnnd not skinny to the bone...or carrying a shotgun around....or too short (not that short is bad, but isn't for me)and no 600lbs...because I mean really...I cant ride a Clydesdale bareback either.

Good luck son.....

Kat

2 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25