Community > Posts By > Native_Grl39

Native_Grl39's photo
Mon 10/22/07 06:47 AM
I'm already dizzy enough..BUT thanx anyway Noden!!!!!!!

:wink: laugh :tongue: huh bigsmile

Native_Grl39's photo
Mon 10/22/07 06:39 AM
Thanx Nod...Could use of of those this am...:wink: smokin

bigsmile

Native_Grl39's photo
Mon 10/22/07 06:35 AM
Well they say..Love and Hate walk a fine line!!!!!!!!!!

I don't think it's hate though that you want in a relationship...I think it's boundaries and the abilty to know what is acceptable and what isn't to you in a relationship and to voice it!!!!!!!!

Working it out or compromising would be the middle ground I think!!!!!!!!

flowerforyou flowerforyou

Native_Grl39's photo
Mon 10/22/07 06:30 AM
Morning Noden...My puffin buddy!!!!!!!!!

:wink: laugh bigsmile

Native_Grl39's photo
Mon 10/22/07 06:26 AM
This is very true...I have a very low tolerance for bullsh*t these days and will be the first to admit it!!!!!!! This comes from years of having to deal with it in relationships and the refusal to accept it anymore...I have been reluctant to date for 6 years because that's how strongly I feel about not being in another dead-end relationship full of crap...I would much rather be alone than have to go there again!!!!!!!!!

flowerforyou drinker flowerforyou drinker

Native_Grl39's photo
Mon 10/22/07 06:20 AM
I would keep my account for friends and the forums...BUT stay away from anything that might place doubt into my relationship or be misread as interest by another person..I think that is the fair and respectful thing to do...For both your partner and for your relationship!!!!!!!!!!

If you want to act single..then you can be single!!!!!!!!!!

Native_Grl39's photo
Mon 10/22/07 06:20 AM
I would keep my account for friends and the forums...BUT stay away from anything that might place doubt into my relationship or be misread as interest by another person..I think that is the fair and respectful thing to do...For both your partner and for your relationship!!!!!!!!!!

If you want to act single..I then you can be single!!!!!!!!!!

Native_Grl39's photo
Mon 10/22/07 06:15 AM
Nice to see you too Frank!!!!!!!!!!

:wink: flowerforyou drinker

Native_Grl39's photo
Sun 10/21/07 09:56 PM
Well the site only allows so many flowers per day and I think it said no more marriage proposals today!!!!!!!

laugh huh bigsmile ohwell

So I guess yours will have to wait until tomorrow!!!!!!

bigsmile

Native_Grl39's photo
Sun 10/21/07 09:53 PM
AWWWWWWWWWEEEEEEEEEEEE....Shucks Ramone...It was only a marriage proposal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

embarassed laugh huh bigsmile

Native_Grl39's photo
Sun 10/21/07 09:51 PM
I also think it could be because she isn't sure how you feel about her...so she doesn't want to tell you how she feels yet!!!!!!!

I do the same thing when I am not sure about another persons feelings!!!!!!!

Native_Grl39's photo
Sun 10/21/07 09:47 PM
OOOOOOOPPPPPPPPPPPPPPSSSSSSSSS...Sorry I haven't quite caught up with my list yet Ramone...Yours is on its way!!!!!!!!

Native_Grl39's photo
Sun 10/21/07 09:45 PM
I think it just means that she is feeling more for you than what she is comfortable with at the moment and isn't willing to let herself feel it or say it!!!!!!!

Native_Grl39's photo
Sun 10/21/07 09:41 PM
I send a flower asking all of them if they want to get married...They usually don't view a second time!!!!!!!!!

laugh :wink: :tongue: huh bigsmile

Native_Grl39's photo
Sun 10/21/07 09:39 PM
I'm not a flirter either..I actually suck at it...So if I'm in a relationship...I expect the same consideration...Friendly is one thing...Crossing the line is another!!!!!!!!

Native_Grl39's photo
Sun 10/21/07 09:25 PM
If a person thinks so little of me to continue to flirt...Then obviously that person doesn't have much respect or consideration for me or my feelings...SOOOOOOOO UMMMMMMMM I guess that says it all!!!!!!!!!

Native_Grl39's photo
Sun 10/21/07 09:21 PM
I find saying "I love you" on the first date...Is never a good thing!!!!!!!!

laugh huh bigsmile :tongue:

Native_Grl39's photo
Sun 10/21/07 09:02 PM
Paris Hilton Quote:

“Wal-mart... do they like make walls there?”bigsmile

George Bush Qote:

"You teach a child to read, and he or her will be able to pass a literacy test.'' —Townsend, Tenn., Feb. 21, 2001 huh

HMMMMMMMMMM...Notice the similarities????????

laugh huh bigsmile :tongue:

Native_Grl39's photo
Sun 10/21/07 08:48 PM
:tongue: Yes they do have the same mental capacity...UMMMMMMMMM Her speaches would probably be just as funny too!!!!!!!!

laugh huh bigsmile

Native_Grl39's photo
Sun 10/21/07 08:44 PM
Well she can't be any worse than George B.!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 2 12 13 14 16 18 19 20 24 25