Community > Posts By > Native_Grl39

Native_Grl39's photo
Sat 10/06/07 07:10 PM
AWWWWWWEEEEEEEEEE...Thanks Gypsy...That's why I have been so scarce these days!!!!!!!!!

:wink: flowerforyou flowerforyou :heart:

Native_Grl39's photo
Sat 10/06/07 07:06 PM
Hey welcome littlewriter...Yep I met a special someone from England in September...It went great...He is a great guy and just as looney tunes in person as he was while we talked on Im and the phone.......In fact it went so greaaaaaaattttttt he is coming back to see me in November!!!!!!!

:wink: :heart: flowerforyou :heart: flowerforyou

Native_Grl39's photo
Sat 10/06/07 06:40 PM
Keeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwllllllllll...Congrats Shadow...Can't say I blame ya on the games thing...Seems some people just don't like others to be happy...BUT you know that genuine people are always happy to see someone find a new love!!!!!!!!

flowerforyou drinker flowerforyou drinker

Native_Grl39's photo
Sat 10/06/07 06:37 PM
AWWWWWWWWEEEEEEEEEEE...Thanx Darlin...I care about you too...flowerforyou flowerforyou

As for the lemmings...HMMMMMMMMMMM...I think it's kinda neat how they will blindly jump off a cliff just cause their leader does!!!!!!!!!

huh

Oh am waiting on the elaboration too!!!!!!!!

bigsmile :wink:

Native_Grl39's photo
Sat 10/06/07 12:06 PM
I'm a proud Mohawk!!!!!!!!!!!

bigsmile

Native_Grl39's photo
Sat 10/06/07 07:48 AM
When the bad in your relationship starts to outweigh the good...It's enough!!!!!!!!!!!

flowerforyou drinker

Native_Grl39's photo
Sat 10/06/07 07:22 AM
Oh and that was a free thought by the way...Those that know ^^me...know I am anything BUT a follower!!!!!!!!!

:wink: huh bigsmile

Native_Grl39's photo
Sat 10/06/07 07:10 AM
Yeah and I see that lemmings can also have hate lists too...Only one of them didn't see his name on it I guess...The poor thing!!!!!!!!!

Oh well follow the leader blindly and jump off the cliff!!!!!!!

:wink: laugh :tongue: huh bigsmile

Native_Grl39's photo
Sun 09/30/07 07:15 AM
When someone finds out the answer please let me know...Cause I sure as heck DON'T know anymore!!!!!!!!!

flowerforyou drinker flowerforyou

Native_Grl39's photo
Sun 09/30/07 07:13 AM
Well I'm the middle and almost 40 years old and my family still doesn't think I can make the right decisions and I have been on my own since I was 19...Go figure...so I know where you're coming from...Good Luck...Hope everything works out for you!!!!!!!!

flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

Native_Grl39's photo
Sun 09/30/07 07:09 AM
Well I refuse to chase...SOOOOOOO If you want gone...See ya!!!!!!!!

That's my answer!!!!!!!!!

:wink: laugh huh bigsmile

Native_Grl39's photo
Sun 09/30/07 07:06 AM
Apparently they think they are doing you a favour when in reality they make things worse...I have a family that is exactly like that...If it was me I would have been on the bus with him...BUT then again...you are living with them sooooooo it won't change until you get your own place and then you can tell them to butt out!!!!!!!!!!

flowerforyou flowerforyou

Native_Grl39's photo
Sun 09/30/07 07:02 AM
Yeah I think about how much my ex annoys me!!!!!!!!!!

laugh bigsmile huh grumble

Native_Grl39's photo
Sat 09/29/07 04:33 PM
BYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEE Leeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!

flowerforyou flowerforyou smooched

Native_Grl39's photo
Sat 09/29/07 04:31 PM
Oh I am having a pity party in the plans for the week-end thread...BUT Thanx for the number Lee!!!!!!!!!

:wink: laugh :tongue: glasses bigsmile

Native_Grl39's photo
Sat 09/29/07 04:30 PM
NOT good...been sick for a week...Had a week from hell and I am still sick...So just drownding my sorrows!!!!!!!!!

frown grumble huh drinker smokin

Native_Grl39's photo
Sat 09/29/07 04:28 PM
Cause...I'm odd...Answer your question???????

:wink: laugh glasses huh bigsmile

Native_Grl39's photo
Sat 09/29/07 04:25 PM
OHHHHHH Allen we love you...there is a difference between the crap reality of life and someone who has to make things up so people will feel sorry for them!!!!!!!!!

((((((((((Allen))))))))))))

flowerforyou smooched flowerforyou smooched

Native_Grl39's photo
Sat 09/29/07 04:24 PM
Actually I have joined that group there M. and am sipping on the cure as we speak!!!!!!!!!!

:wink: drinker laugh bigsmile

Native_Grl39's photo
Sat 09/29/07 04:21 PM
My boyfriend doesn't love me anymore...
My boyfriend is cheating on me...
My house burnt down today...
My dad hates me....
Nobody loves me anymore...

That's all by the same person in the same week!!!!!!!!!

:wink: huh :tongue: bigsmile