Community > Posts By > Native_Grl39

Native_Grl39's photo
Wed 05/07/08 06:11 PM
I dunno butt floss was never my idea of fun!!!!!!!!!!!

huh :tongue: :wink:

Native_Grl39's photo
Tue 04/29/08 02:42 PM

I don't understand why people fear expressing themselves. Though he may not love you, if he runs at the mere expression of your feelings, he is deffinitely not the man for you.

I agree 100%....Either it's there or it isn't an no amount of waiting is gonna change it....If he doesn't feel the same...I agree then he is not the man for you....flowerforyou

Native_Grl39's photo
Mon 04/28/08 11:03 PM

she flipped out at me for sleeping with an old friend of ours, and she has no reason to because we've been broken up for over a month. i shouldn't have agreed to stay friends, its like nothing has changed frown

If you were dumb enough to sleep with a mutual friend then why would you care that your ex is upset?

huh ohwell huh

Native_Grl39's photo
Sun 04/27/08 11:59 PM
Hello to whoever.....*waves*

:wink: flowerforyou laugh

Native_Grl39's photo
Sun 04/27/08 11:44 AM

My neighbors have a little boy who is about 1 year old.

They do nothing but yell at him. Tell him to shut up. I don't believe they hit him, I listen when they get like that.

Calling Children's services will do NO good, as they will come to the house and tell them not to yell...

The husband is nice to me when I see him, I've only seen the wife a few times...

The little boy is one... who yells at a one year old???

Call them anyway and if anything ever happens to the little boy...at least you can feel you did all you could do...too often this kind of thing turns tragic and if Children Services does nothing then they should be held accountable....flowerforyou

Native_Grl39's photo
Sun 04/27/08 11:42 AM

"Kill or Be Killed"

To what extent would you take this phrase?

I would certainly defend myself with all I had....flowerforyou drinker flowerforyou

Native_Grl39's photo
Sat 04/26/08 03:38 PM

done something to make someone jealous?what did you do if you did?

No. I don't like to play games with a person's head.

Ditto....flowerforyou

Native_Grl39's photo
Sat 04/26/08 10:17 AM
You poor thing...that must be soooooooo torturous having to be in the Virgin Islands that long with 7 days of it being pure vacation.....bigsmile

Native_Grl39's photo
Fri 04/25/08 06:33 PM
I swear to drink I never had a god....drinker drinker drinker

Native_Grl39's photo
Fri 04/25/08 06:30 PM

Have you ever been friends with someone soo long and then find out later (much later) that they slept with your lover/spouse/partner when the two of you were together???huh

Who DOES that??laugh laugh noway noway

Snakes do that...NOT friends....flowerforyou

Native_Grl39's photo
Fri 04/25/08 06:28 PM
I'm not as think as you drunk I am....drinker drinker drinker bigsmile

Native_Grl39's photo
Fri 04/25/08 06:08 PM
I may be drunk tonight....BUT you'll still be ugly in the morning!!!!!!!

huh :tongue: bigsmile drinker

Native_Grl39's photo
Fri 04/25/08 06:05 PM

Sir you smell like beer,have you been drinkin?.........
"you smell like frosting, have you been eating donuts??"

I only had a dozen so what's your problem.....drinker drinker drinker smokin bigsmile

Native_Grl39's photo
Fri 04/25/08 06:01 PM

Do you forgive easily or hold grudges?huh Do you let things go easily or do you take awhile to forgive?huh bigsmile

I take awhile to forgive...BUT depending on the situation...don't allow the person to be part of my life again...I forgive for me...it doesn't mean that I forget what the person is capable of...That is my way of seperating the wheat from the chaff and keeping crap out of my life!!!!!!!!!

flowerforyou drinker flowerforyou

Native_Grl39's photo
Fri 04/25/08 03:45 PM

native...i heard it was more than that...but i have been wrong before lol

i do know shaving the head doesn't work because that isn't the only hair on the body

It could be up to 6 but I know it's for a long time...that's why they do it that way...flowerforyou drinker flowerforyou

Native_Grl39's photo
Fri 04/25/08 03:39 PM

I have a friend who has to take a hair drug test for his job .
He has smoked weed about 4 weeks ago and is not a regular user .
Another friend at the same job passed the hair test using s hair detoxin called All Clear and he was a heavy user .
He is sweating bullets ...lol anybody have any input ? laugh

When they do a hair test...they can detect drugs for up to 3 months...So I'd say he's sunk....:tongue:

Native_Grl39's photo
Thu 04/24/08 01:01 PM
Guess some people never have enough stuff to complain about....ohwell

Native_Grl39's photo
Thu 04/24/08 12:56 PM

Ever had a bunch of things from an ex and then destroy them. Only to later wish you'd never done it in the first place? Or have you never thought about it again.

Nope I just give stuff away I don't have a need for anymore....that way it's away from me and someone else gets some use out of it.....flowerforyou drinker flowerforyou

Native_Grl39's photo
Thu 04/24/08 12:38 PM
Just take a blank check....:wink: :tongue:

Native_Grl39's photo
Thu 04/24/08 12:09 PM
As long as I don't have to share mine...laugh

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25