Community > Posts By > Native_Grl39

Native_Grl39's photo
Tue 04/22/08 09:53 PM

flowerforyou flowerforyou ((((((((NATIVE))))))))

ALWAYS SO LOVELY TO SEE YOU flowerforyou

AWWWWWWWWEEEEEEEEEE...Gee your makin me...blushing now!!!!

:wink: flowerforyou bigsmile

IN THAT CASE flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

blushing

Now you know flowers are my fav....blushing blushing bigsmile :heart:

Native_Grl39's photo
Tue 04/22/08 09:45 PM

flowerforyou flowerforyou ((((((((NATIVE))))))))

ALWAYS SO LOVELY TO SEE YOU flowerforyou

AWWWWWWWWEEEEEEEEEE...Gee your makin me...blushing now!!!!

:wink: flowerforyou bigsmile

Native_Grl39's photo
Tue 04/22/08 09:42 PM
Hey (((((Ramone)))))))...Longtime no see...Good to see ya bud!!!!!!!

flowerforyou drinker flowerforyou drinker

For those of you who don't know me...I have been here for awhile just haven't been around much...I'm Shelley...Lotsa new faces here though....nice to see....flowerforyou drinker flowerforyou

Native_Grl39's photo
Tue 04/22/08 09:39 PM

this is what IAM4u will say...

My Name is T and I'll be glad to show you around and make this place "YOUR" place,,COOL?

I believe you will like to visit the first floor here,

On the first floor you will find SINGLES for the takin,,,lol
if YOU are into LONG-TERM RELATIONSHIPS???

If you are looking for discreet relationships I would say the
2ND floor might be a little better, as it has a very BIG mix of single folks..

NOW, if your wanting to drink and PARTY, the 3RD floor might be where we will find YOU later,,?,,LOL

If you are looking for the fun,,,,REALLY FUN PEOPLE,,??
THEN, it would have to be OUR 4TH FLOOR!!!
There my new friend,,,,is EVERYTHING a NEWBE would want or NEED!
LOVE,,,HAPPINESS, PHONE NUMBERS,,LOL,,,
SEX,,,,MASSAGE,,,,AND,,,,,,,,,,ALL THE TOYS- in life!!!!!

SOUNDS COOL SO FAR HUH???????

NOW,,,THERE IS ONE SMALL PROBLEM,THOUGH??????

OUR ELEVATOR, IS "NOT" WORKING RIGHT NOW!!!

SORRY!!! But you have had your "FIRST" LOL ON THIS
SITE!!!!

AHHHHHHHHHHH Yes his standard welcome speach..thanx for giving it in his absence....:wink: flowerforyou bigsmile

Native_Grl39's photo
Tue 04/22/08 09:37 PM

oh what a beautiful blue box,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,gosh so luvley

Isn't she a bute.....:wink: love bigsmile

Native_Grl39's photo
Tue 04/22/08 09:36 PM

why? u believe in humans?

There are some humans here too doll...Don't worry....:wink: huh bigsmile flowerforyou

Native_Grl39's photo
Tue 04/22/08 09:34 PM
She's here....and I guess I shoulda known better than to say go easy on here!!!!!!!!!

huh :wink: laugh :tongue:

Native_Grl39's photo
Tue 04/22/08 09:28 PM
Please welcome a good friend of mine none4u. This is like her first 5 minutes on the forums and she has never been on a dating site before so go easy on her!!!!!!!!!

laugh flowerforyou flowerforyou drinker bigsmile

Native_Grl39's photo
Tue 04/22/08 05:06 PM

I hope not

I don't think so...I have died before in a dream...felt my soul leaving my body even....BUT I'm still here.....flowerforyou drinker bigsmile

Native_Grl39's photo
Tue 04/22/08 05:03 PM
Well air is free so far...But with all this pollution these days...I'm sure in about 15 or 20 years we will all be walking around with oxygen tanks that cost about 2.00 a gallon just so we can breathe......huh ohwell huh ohwell

Native_Grl39's photo
Tue 04/22/08 01:43 PM
Slow drivers in the fast lane upset me.....grumble :tongue:

Native_Grl39's photo
Mon 04/21/08 06:17 PM
Yes she is a sweety...always has been and always will be...:heart: flowerforyou :heart: flowerforyou :heart:

Native_Grl39's photo
Mon 04/21/08 06:14 PM
Yes I have as a matter of fact we were alike in soooooo many ways it was scary...BUT for some reason things didn't work out but I do miss talking and lauging with him...that's life I guess...flowerforyou drinker flowerforyou drinker

Native_Grl39's photo
Mon 04/21/08 06:08 PM

I don't hate other women...BUT what I dislike and that is in anyone is someone pretending to be something they aren't..If you have something to say to me...say it to my face..NOT behind my back or under the guise of being a friend when you're not...and we will get along fine because I don't work that way!!!!!!!

flowerforyou

Ditto Shell...

(Shes the real deal fellas...I know )flowerforyou

Yes...I can't handle crap...for one I'm waaaaayyyyyy to old for it and for 2 I dont have to...Thanx doll....Miss is the real deal too..we have been good friends for ages....Luv ya doll...:wink: :heart: flowerforyou :heart: flowerforyou

Native_Grl39's photo
Mon 04/21/08 06:03 PM
I don't hate other women...BUT what I dislike and that is in anyone is someone pretending to be something they aren't..If you have something to say to me...say it to my face..NOT behind my back or under the guise of being a friend when you're not...and we will get along fine because I don't work that way!!!!!!!

flowerforyou

Native_Grl39's photo
Mon 04/21/08 05:54 PM

I need a lil emoticon that bats her eyelashes ...:wink:

I think I need to become a lesbian. Missy is smokin' too!:wink: flowerforyou

hehehe..backatcha darlin!!!

Is this where us sexy women hang??????????....:wink: :tongue: bigsmile

Yes it is doll..about time you got here!!!

Well what do we do in here besides be sexy:tongue: ????....

Native_Grl39's photo
Mon 04/21/08 05:35 PM
OMG!!!!!!!!!! I would literally kill myself if I even ATTEMPTED a cartwheel....consider yourself lucky you can even do enough of them to pull a hamstring....ohwell huh grumble :tongue:

Native_Grl39's photo
Mon 04/21/08 05:32 PM

As JSH turns.....

Well it wasn't on JSH...but at another place...Just had to vent...and to one person if you didn't know what was going on...then I have to apoligize...Headgames are not something I can handle and the behind the back stuff is even worse..epecially when it's someone you called friend...anyway I going back to straighten things out...dispel the rumours and shut that persons mouth once and for all...I'm not into this crap...one of the reasons I did not stay and I truly can't handle it....The only thing I ever did was try to be a friend to her...some people can be soooooo sick...she took what I confided in her...only cause she asked and ran with it to use for her own interests...I guess ya really gotta wonder when someone is interested in your love life all of a sudden out of the blue dontcha...anway...I still can't wrap my head around all this or why...flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

Native_Grl39's photo
Mon 04/21/08 05:11 PM

I need a lil emoticon that bats her eyelashes ...:wink:

I think I need to become a lesbian. Missy is smokin' too!:wink: flowerforyou

hehehe..backatcha darlin!!!

Is this where us sexy women hang??????????....:wink: :tongue: bigsmile

Native_Grl39's photo
Mon 04/21/08 12:25 PM
Happy B'Day Bro...You must be soooooo happy to be another year older...NOW I know why ya got the rad haircut!!!!!!!!

:wink: :tongue: huh bigsmile :heart: laugh

1 3 5 6 7 8 9 24 25