Sat 04/19/08 06:32 PM
Grape here....:wink: drinker smokin :tongue:

Native_Grl39's photo
Sat 04/19/08 06:09 PM

4 years here

It's not that bad ohwell

It is but you just get used to it.laugh

You took the words right out of my mouth laugh drinker

Hey bro....Good to see ya....(((((((((Romeo))))))))))))....:wink: :heart: smooched :heart: smooched drinker

Native_Grl39's photo
Sat 04/19/08 06:03 PM

Whewwww I think it's for the best!

Just think....Today is the first day of the rest of your life...live your life to the extreme...That's my motto starting now....:wink: flowerforyou drinker flowerforyou drinker

Native_Grl39's photo
Sat 04/19/08 05:59 PM
Nope no crush....flowerforyou

Native_Grl39's photo
Sat 04/19/08 05:51 PM
Edited by Native_Grl39 on Sat 04/19/08 05:51 PM

My last girlfriend asked me this....i don't have an answer....she gave me a religious answer, "living your life for God"
she also said everything happens for a reason...

Now i disagree with both comments....I find it hard to believe that we have some special purpose & somehow, like a scientist we are supposed to discover what that purpose is....

I also don't think everything happens for a reason....I have seen pointless drive-by killings & read about other pointless murders & find it unbelievable that people think there is a purpose for something like that....

what are your thoughts? Do you have a Purpose? what is it? Does everything that happens happen for a reason?

My purpose is just to live the best life I can live while here and treat people as I want to be treated...because I really believe what goes around comes around....:wink:

Native_Grl39's photo
Sat 04/19/08 05:35 PM
bigsmile

:heart:

Hiya NATIVE!!!!!!! LTNS...just saw your post and thought I'd say hi! flowerforyou

Hey girlie....HMMMMMMMMMM Now I'm thinkin if someone comes in and sweeps me off my feet...Just maybe...BUT I doubt it some how...:wink: huh :heart: bigsmile :tongue:
It will happen. :wink:

Well I have this hot Italian I have been talking to for a couple years every now and then and he lives in Venice and has invited me...I never looked at him as more than a friend...BUT maybe it's time to start...I'm going to Spain in September so perhaps I shall swing around Venice too that's where he lives...I suppose 2 years of pursuit by him must mean something...so perhaps it's time to see what!!!!!!!!!

:wink: :heart: glasses flowerforyou

Thanx doll....BUT I'm NOT quite as confident as you are about that one....:wink: flowerforyou drinker flowerforyou bigsmile
Your welcome. flowerforyou Your confidence will build back up one day. You just wait and see. :wink:

Native_Grl39's photo
Sat 04/19/08 05:24 PM
Damn this place isn't clean yet????

huh :tongue: huh bigsmile drinker

Native_Grl39's photo
Sat 04/19/08 05:22 PM
Cheating...
Lying...
Abuse...verbal or mental...
Games...I'm too old to do the game thing and not gonna...

flowerforyou drinker flowerforyou drinker

Native_Grl39's photo
Sat 04/19/08 05:16 PM
S I N G L E.....and lovin it.... :wink: :heart: glasses

Native_Grl39's photo
Sat 04/19/08 04:08 PM
:heart:

Hiya NATIVE!!!!!!! LTNS...just saw your post and thought I'd say hi! flowerforyou

Hey girlie....HMMMMMMMMMM Now I'm thinkin if someone comes in and sweeps me off my feet...Just maybe...BUT I doubt it some how...:wink: huh :heart: bigsmile :tongue:
It will happen. :wink:

Thanx doll....BUT I'm NOT quite as confident as you are about that one....:wink: flowerforyou drinker flowerforyou bigsmile

Native_Grl39's photo
Sat 04/19/08 03:57 PM

Native_Grl39's photo
Sat 04/19/08 03:07 PM
Not me...I'm just here to make friends and for the forums....flowerforyou drinker flowerforyou

Native_Grl39's photo
Sat 04/19/08 02:37 PM
Well I for one don't like assholes so...UMMMMMMMM anything BUT for me!!!!!!!!!!

ohwell smokin drinker flowerforyou

Native_Grl39's photo
Sat 04/19/08 02:21 PM
Edited by Native_Grl39 on Sat 04/19/08 02:30 PM
Well it's not very mature just to quit speaking and not give a reason...At least if there is something she is upset about you can talk about it and work it out...this way no...perhaps she is just not ready for a relationship yet...BUT thinks she is...Anyway...I would forget it...You can't be kept on the fence at her whim especially is she's isn't willing to give you a reason or to discuss it....flowerforyou drinker flowerforyou drinker

Native_Grl39's photo
Sat 04/19/08 02:02 PM
Hootch as in Turner and Hootch....:wink:

Native_Grl39's photo
Sat 04/19/08 01:36 PM
HMMMMMMMM I can't name just one..I like the whole package...mostly someone with a good sense of humor though and having a good laugh though I miss...:wink: frown flowerforyou

Native_Grl39's photo
Sat 04/19/08 01:33 PM
He looks like a patch to me cause of the patch over his eye...OMG!!!!!!!!He's cute...No wonder you fell in love at first site....:heart: :heart: :heart: bigsmile

Native_Grl39's photo
Sat 04/19/08 01:31 PM
Edited by Native_Grl39 on Sat 04/19/08 01:31 PM
HMMMMMMMMMMM....Went to a baby shower earlier and am half in the bag...setting out to get fully bagged as the night wears on...That's my week-end..Oh I'm celebrating being an Aunt again!!!!

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY....:wink: drinker flowerforyou drinker bigsmile :tongue:

Native_Grl39's photo
Sat 04/19/08 09:30 AM
HMMMMMMMMMMMM Don't know where my post went...ohwell Some people can't seem to take no for an answer...whether the response is polite or not....the reason I don't respond at all if I'm not interested...at least to peope I don't know...I don't find the need to explain myself to a stranger....flowerforyou drinker flowerforyou

1 2 3 4 5 7 9 10 11 24 25