Community > Posts By > Native_Grl39

Native_Grl39's photo
Thu 04/24/08 11:58 AM

you think forgiveness is a gift?

Forgiveness is a gift to ones self....It doesn't mean that you have to like what the other person did or even like the person...It just means that you are prepared to let go of all the anger and resentment that you hold so that you can move on....flowerforyou

Native_Grl39's photo
Thu 04/24/08 11:56 AM
Sure for the right person.....flowerforyou drinker flowerforyou

Native_Grl39's photo
Wed 04/23/08 06:25 PM

Ok...so here's the deal. I had to sign up for my good friend Native. She has a heart of gold and has recently hurt by a guy she trusted. Another woman on a different site has been attacking her in the name of this gentleman. I don't know what's what...all I know is that my friend needs a friend that knows how to be supportive and not someone that just hangs around for seconds. I wanted to be here for Native. She's really helped me through a tough time. Boy did that guy lose out...doesn't know what he's missin. Too bad dude, think that door's closed for good. Native darlin, love ya you're a true friend. Forget about em...you are so much better than they...don't worry your pretty little head, we love you...

Thanx doll I appreciate you being such a good friend and a real life friend at that who knows me best....You're a sweetheart yourself and have been just as hurt...so we will both find men that deserve us at some point...and yes it's their loss...Luv you too doll....:heart: flowerforyou :heart: flowerforyou :heart:

Native_Grl39's photo
Wed 04/23/08 06:17 PM

Give yourself time. flowerforyou

Yep...time is the only healer unfortunately....flowerforyou

Native_Grl39's photo
Wed 04/23/08 05:18 PM
Thanks for being such a good friend.....:wink: flowerforyou :heart: flowerforyou :heart:

Native_Grl39's photo
Wed 04/23/08 04:27 PM

Now is the time! Grow a pair dude!!! drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker

laugh laugh laugh

Too funny Peccy

Hey darlin....:wink:

Never let anyone walk all over you...Stand up and tell them exacly what you think....then they won't treat you like a door-mat....flowerforyou

Native_Grl39's photo
Wed 04/23/08 12:48 PM
Edited by Native_Grl39 on Wed 04/23/08 12:48 PM

I just know someone HAS to have a crush on Banana dog!!!bigsmile drinker

Damn you just outted me on one of them...Thanx gypsy....Now he knows..........embarassed love love huh laugh

Native_Grl39's photo
Wed 04/23/08 12:44 PM

Yes I have a crush and he knows who he is....Might as well fess up now...love love love bigsmile

Well?!?!?......Fess up!! We dont know!!

Well there's a few of them...and I don't want to center them out...NOT sure they know or not....bigsmile

(by the way...I have a female stalker and this is for her benefit).....:wink: :tongue:

Native_Grl39's photo
Wed 04/23/08 12:32 PM
Taken by the whole Canadian Football team...:tongue:

Native_Grl39's photo
Wed 04/23/08 12:31 PM

I have....He's a sweetheart....love love love

Forgot to mention though...It's 3 of them...decisions...decisions...decisions....bigsmile :heart:

Native_Grl39's photo
Wed 04/23/08 12:29 PM
I have....He's a sweetheart....love love love

Native_Grl39's photo
Wed 04/23/08 12:27 PM
Yes I have a crush and he knows who he is....Might as well fess up now...love love love bigsmile

Native_Grl39's photo
Tue 04/22/08 10:33 PM

did you maybe try Mutaul Match?? i hear it works wonders...bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile

I don't know what to write here....

flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

Well I hope Mutual Match works cause I'm surfin there for my new husband!!!!!!!!!!

flowerforyou :tongue: laugh

Native_Grl39's photo
Tue 04/22/08 10:32 PM
Oh your quite welcome darlin...It's always real here...:wink: except when it's not....smooched :tongue: laugh

Native_Grl39's photo
Tue 04/22/08 10:16 PM
Edited by Native_Grl39 on Tue 04/22/08 10:17 PM

JUST FOR YOU NATIVE flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

:wink:

AWWWWWWWWWWEEEEEEEEEEE....a bouquet....How thoughtful....:wink: blushing blushing love bigsmile

WHERES MINE :wink: laugh

smooched love

Sorry I was off in a cloud of blissfulness....blushing love :wink:

OMG!!!!!!!!! It's late...I keep quoting my own posts instead of editing them....blushing huh grumble :tongue:

RAMONE'S BOUQUET.....flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou :heart:

Native_Grl39's photo
Tue 04/22/08 10:07 PM

JUST FOR YOU NATIVE flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

AWWWWWWWWWWEEEEEEEEEEE....a bouquet....How thoughtful....:wink: blushing blushing love bigsmile

WHERES MINE :wink: laugh

smooched love

Sorry I was in if a cloud of blissfulness....blushing love :wink:

RAMONE'S BOUQUET.....flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou :heart:

Native_Grl39's photo
Tue 04/22/08 10:03 PM

Native_Grl39's photo
Tue 04/22/08 10:00 PM

Do you have your eye on someone in hopes that something will happen between you two?

UMMMMMMMMMMMM NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

huh :tongue: huh bigsmile

Native_Grl39's photo
Tue 04/22/08 09:57 PM
Edited by Native_Grl39 on Tue 04/22/08 09:57 PM
bigsmile

Native_Grl39's photo
Tue 04/22/08 09:56 PM
Edited by Native_Grl39 on Tue 04/22/08 09:58 PM
I'm demented and wear a straight jacket....:tongue:

2 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25