Community > Posts By > bamabeecee

bamabeecee's photo
Thu 07/12/07 06:30 AM
"Listen to your heart I say, but use you mind for a second opinion!"

I like that, got to remember that one. :smile:

bamabeecee's photo
Wed 07/11/07 10:10 PM
I've been here 3 months and it's the first time it's ever happened to me. Most times I get the mail in my mailbox here a good while before I get the email notice about it.

bamabeecee's photo
Wed 07/11/07 09:52 PM
Another comment from the peanut gallery (am I showing my age or what?) Just because a woman has kids and no husband, doesn't mean the kids have no father. Lots if not most divorced men get their kids every other weekend, that leaves mom free to have some fun with adults. Just something to think about before you blow off all women with kids.

bamabeecee's photo
Wed 07/11/07 09:47 PM
Why do I get an email saying I have mail from someone here, but there's nothing in my mailbox?

Just wondering, it's from someone I don't even know, so I'm not really that concerned about missing it.

bamabeecee's photo
Wed 07/11/07 09:44 PM
Yep, get all those questions asked and answered. Then ask yourself if you want to be dependent on someone else, or if you'd feel better if you figured out a way to take care of things yourself.

There's probably a reason why you two never got in a real relationship when you were living nearby. You might want to think about what those reasons might have been, before you move in with him, it might be too close for comfort.

Just a couple things to think about, I don't know what you should do, I'm doing good to figure out what I should do. bigsmile

bamabeecee's photo
Wed 07/11/07 09:37 PM
When I say I'm hungry, it means I'm hungry, and last time I checked I'm a woman. Don't know what else it would mean.

Men and women will never learn to think alike, but we can learn to listen and understand how the other feels. That is if you care.

bamabeecee's photo
Wed 07/11/07 09:29 PM
You might try the local high schools, there might be a couple of girls there that don't have kids. laugh

Or there might be some older women on here whose kids are grown that wouldn't taking on another one to raise, I doubt it though. noway

bamabeecee's photo
Tue 07/10/07 06:55 AM
Hiya Ayira, welcome back! bigsmile

bamabeecee's photo
Mon 07/09/07 01:52 PM
It's ewwww. True story.

BRUSSELS, Belgium - Police detained a man in eastern Belgium after a dinner guest found the bodies of the host's wife and stepson in a freezer, authorities said Thursday.

The female guest opened the freezer while helping to clear up after a dinner with a group of friends Tuesday at the man's home in the city of Verviers, 78 miles east of Brussels, said Christine Wilwerth of the city prosecutor's office.

"It was a lady who at the end of the meal at a friend's house, and after washing the dishes ... decided to take the leftovers of the meal down to the basement to store in the deep freeze," Wilwerth said. "Once she opened the deep freeze, she discovered the bodies."

Guests alerted police, who identified the bodies of the man's wife and her 12-year-old son. The bodies appeared to have been kept in the deep freeze for several weeks.

Wilwerth said the suspect acknowledged that a domestic quarrel had escalated and his wife had been stabbed, but she said he had not explained the circumstances of the child's death.

bamabeecee's photo
Mon 07/09/07 12:45 PM
There were pictures with the article I read, it must be. That's one for the stupid criminals book!

bamabeecee's photo
Mon 07/09/07 12:40 PM
All I know is green eyes and brown eyes work really well together, and what this said about them is soooo true!

bamabeecee's photo
Mon 07/09/07 12:29 PM
This is for real. I couldn't decide if it should go in current events or jokes and funny stories, so I'm putting it in both, don't want anybody to miss this, it's too funny! laugh

MANCHESTER, N.H. (July 8) - Leaf it to New Hampshire, where a bank branch was held up by a man disguised as a tree.

Just as the Citizen Bank branch opened Saturday morning, a man walked in with leafy boughs duct-taped to his head and torso, and robbed the place.

"He really went out on a limb," police Sgt. Ernie Goodno said Sunday.

Police said the leafy man didn't saying anything about having a weapon, just demanded cash, and was given an undisclosed amount.

Although the branches and leaves obscured much of the man's face, someone who saw images from the bank's security camera recognized the robber and called police.

Officers said James Coldwell, 49, was arrested early Sunday at his Manchester home and charged with robbery.

bamabeecee's photo
Mon 07/09/07 12:28 PM
This is for real. I couldn't decide if it should go in current events or jokes and funny stories, so I'm putting it in both, don't want anybody to miss this, it's too funny! laugh

MANCHESTER, N.H. (July 8) - Leaf it to New Hampshire, where a bank branch was held up by a man disguised as a tree.

Just as the Citizen Bank branch opened Saturday morning, a man walked in with leafy boughs duct-taped to his head and torso, and robbed the place.

"He really went out on a limb," police Sgt. Ernie Goodno said Sunday.

Police said the leafy man didn't saying anything about having a weapon, just demanded cash, and was given an undisclosed amount.

Although the branches and leaves obscured much of the man's face, someone who saw images from the bank's security camera recognized the robber and called police.

Officers said James Coldwell, 49, was arrested early Sunday at his Manchester home and charged with robbery.

bamabeecee's photo
Sun 07/08/07 10:58 AM
My desk has everything on it that you listed Gypsy, plus my camera and a pet brush.

I totally understand about the lip obsession, my Carmex is in my pencil cup. I have tubes of it all over the house, it's never more than an arm's reach away, and I never go anywhere without it. If I do go off and don't have any I have to buy more. I'm addicted!

bamabeecee's photo
Sat 07/07/07 08:40 PM
And a Big O for a chaser.

bamabeecee's photo
Sat 07/07/07 08:38 PM
Ewwww. glad I'm not hungry.

Only thirsty, where's that blowjob Tom?

bamabeecee's photo
Sat 07/07/07 08:34 PM
Sex on the beach is one of those things that sounds better than it really is.

bamabeecee's photo
Sat 07/07/07 08:32 PM
Yeah, Kathleen does. bigsmile

The drink, I was talking about the drink! I knew that post was gonna degenerate into this. laugh

bamabeecee's photo
Sat 07/07/07 08:30 PM
Hiya Poet, howarya?

bamabeecee's photo
Sat 07/07/07 08:10 PM
I wanna try one of those blow jobs Kathleen was talking about, that really sounds good. drinker

Of course a real one would be even better. bigsmile blushing laugh

2 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25