Community > Posts By > bamabeecee

bamabeecee's photo
Sun 09/09/07 10:53 PM
I can't wait!! My daughter is expecting. Being a grandma is gonna be way funner than being a mom. I'm really glad it didn't happen sooner, but I've been wanting a grandbaby for a while. All my friends have em already, even one that never even had kids, how fair is that?!

bamabeecee's photo
Sun 09/09/07 10:47 PM
Not really, but then I'm not really into girls.

bamabeecee's photo
Sun 09/09/07 10:46 PM
I'd LOVE to boycott Wal-Mart for a week, unfortunately I can't cause I have to go to work. Crap, just my luck. Wish they'd wrongfully fire me, they've got real deep pockets.

bamabeecee's photo
Sun 09/09/07 10:37 PM
One time that happened to me when I didn't feel like saying it back, cause I didn't, I just acted like I didn't hear. We didn't last long after that. Obviously I didn't care.

bamabeecee's photo
Sun 09/09/07 10:31 PM
boys=confused

And you want to be with this woman why? She is not, I repeat NOT, going to change. If you wanna get back with her, go for it. Just know that she IS going to do the same thing to you again. Unless she's been through a near-death experience or some other sort of life-changing event, it's not going to be one bit different than the way it was before. JMO.

bamabeecee's photo
Sun 09/09/07 10:25 PM
No, cause then it wouldn't be everything I want.
I've heard it said, sex isn't that important to a relationship unless it's not good, then it's the most important thing.

bamabeecee's photo
Sun 09/09/07 10:20 PM
Although the laundry thing would probably be pretty good, I've never seen that.

bamabeecee's photo
Sun 09/09/07 10:19 PM
When he only has eyes for me!

bamabeecee's photo
Sun 09/09/07 10:12 PM
I learned that if I don't want to be a doormat I have to get off the floor. In most relationships there are no real victims, only volunteers. Actually I didn't learn that from him, but I learned it after being with him. All I really learned from him is how much and how long someone can drink without dying, and that your best friend can turn into a complete stranger because of it.

bamabeecee's photo
Sun 09/09/07 10:01 PM
I don't know you or him, I have a couple or three theories. Either your intuition is telling you that he's trying too hard and he's not really sincere, or...
you don't feel worthy of being loved in this way. Or it just scares you. Look inside yourself and see which it is, if you really want to give it a chance, letting him know how you feel is a good idea.

bamabeecee's photo
Mon 08/13/07 12:16 PM
Angel, that's not serious, that's seriously disturbed.

It takes a while, if ever, to know another person's heart. The trick for me is to know my own heart well enough that I can afford to trust someone else, because I trust that I'll be ok, whatever the future brings.

bamabeecee's photo
Mon 08/13/07 12:04 PM
Lot of bitter men on here too.

If you keep getting the same results from all partners you're with, maybe it's time to figure out what you're doing wrong. That's been my experience anyway, learn from my mistakes, quit blaming them on others.

What's the point in being bitter? It's not hurting anybody but me if I am.

bamabeecee's photo
Mon 08/13/07 11:55 AM
Cute, yeah, it's a dang good thing.

bamabeecee's photo
Mon 08/13/07 11:49 AM
laugh I agree Rufus.

There's lots of serious people out there. Too many much too serious, IMHO.

bamabeecee's photo
Mon 08/13/07 11:35 AM
I love Aretha Franklin. (She's on the radio right now, Baby, I Love You, great song.)

It's too hot to breathe here, thank God for a/c.

Would someone please remind me why I wanted a puppy?

bamabeecee's photo
Mon 08/13/07 11:30 AM
"When they to meet, it is he who has to go to meet her because she is afraid he might pull out a tomahawk and scalp her after he rapes her. He must not be afraid that she will wake up in the night and behead him with an axe."

Grieving, with your attitude toward women, this might be something you should be concerned about.

If women are so bad, why are you here looking for one?

bamabeecee's photo
Tue 08/07/07 10:36 AM
I heard this from an older couple who'd been married forever, they said the reason they'd managed to stay together is that they never both fell out of love at the same time.

I'd like to think that two people could stay madly in love equally forever, but maybe that's the way it works. One or the other is always willing to do what it takes when the other one is ready to give up.

bamabeecee's photo
Thu 08/02/07 10:52 AM
I don't mind it so much on forums like this, I'm guilty of typos and getting letters mixed up. And some mistakes I've seen so much I'm starting to do them myself, which is scary.

What I hate is professionals, like on TV or in print, where there are errors, grammatical or spelling. And signs, that's my pet peeve. There's actually an advertising sign up on my way to work that says advertize here. Yeah right, I'm gonna pick them. If they can't even spell what they sell...jeez. If you're gonna put something up for everyone to see, please try to get it right.

What bothers me is that they don't even correct spelling in school anymore. It might hurt some poor child's feelings if you correct them when they're trying to express themselves. Gimme a break, that's what the teachers are there for, or at least are supposed to be. Most of them probably don't even know how to spell anymore.

bamabeecee's photo
Fri 07/27/07 08:17 AM
Never be afraid to love. Even if it doesn't work out, love always makes you better, stronger, if you learn about yourself from it.

bamabeecee's photo
Thu 07/12/07 07:34 AM
Oh yeah, that makes sense, I didn't think about them getting deleted. I haven't really gotten that much scam mail since I've been here.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25