Community > Posts By > sxpak2go

no photo
Sat 06/11/11 05:30 AM
because i set the bar where i don't hit my head on it and no one else can reach it.

no photo
Sat 06/11/11 05:23 AM
welcome to mingle where a man can be a man and woman can to.

no photo
Thu 02/04/10 07:35 PM
i'm in

no photo
Fri 12/25/09 10:02 AM
update to win 7 if you own a toshiba you need to get your win 7 from them they have already updated all the drivers to make your computer work with win 7 other wise you have to go manually load them from the toshiba web sight

no photo
Thu 12/24/09 05:29 PM
from a guy who only knows the on/off key on a computer i just loaded win 7 on my lap top up grading from vista the first thing that went wrong was nortons would not work i had to contact them and have them fix it for me then i went to load a dvd to find that my dvd player will not even open who knows what else is not working. if anyone has advice on fixing the dvd please e-mail me before i throw the laptop out the window. thanks

no photo
Wed 12/23/09 09:57 AM

Hi simpleboy1,

I am checking on the limits for you. I have sent you an email.

Kim
Site Moderator

Ms Kim could you check on my limit as well i am getting the same message after only a few e-mails it even cuts off e-mail people on my friends list.

no photo
Mon 12/21/09 10:26 AM
i agree with what you said but everyone knows you have to keep the shower curtain closed and hang the rug over the curtain rod that way both of them dry and cuts down on mold on the shower curtain as well.

no photo
Fri 10/30/09 03:17 AM

i have decided that women just do not know what they want. i read all these profile about how they want a nice guy that knows how to treat a lady. someone that they can build a relationship with so on and so on then you send them an e-mail trying to strike something up maybe get to know the and they do not even read their mail. how are they going to find this guy that they are LOOKING for if they do not open their mail?

I think most women know exactly what they want. Maybe your definition of a nice guy and how to treat a lady doesn't jive with theirs. Your pirate poster photo that says give up the booty sure contridicts that for me.

If you throughly read their profile (and you meet their criteria) and you write a similar letter to your profile I would think it would be good manners to at least respond with "I don't think we are a match. Good Luck in your search." if they are not interested but netiquette doesn't demand it. Nor does telling you why you bombed required. However clearly half the mail I get is from men who ignore what they have read in my profile if they read it at all.

If you talk to many women on line you will find that too often any response creates more un-welcome attention and sometimes abuse. Once you get a few vulgar emails you get where you just don't mess around. Some women don't respond to anyone who they haven't invited to email or IM. Especially now the nudges are offered to establish mutual interest.

I can't speak for others but when I get mail I tend to look at their profile first. I know profiles have to meet certain boundries. If I get a vibe I don't like from the profile I have deleted letters unopened. Especially if I have seen them in forums on this site or elsewhere saying something offensive.

Because of your age I would think most women would have children and they may not be interested in your career lifestyle. Sadley the way the media portrays service members and the hardships they and their families endure hurts them in the dateing process.

Whineing and sweeping generalizations about women are not probably increasing your potential luck.
i find it very shallow to judge someone on a poster that they put on their profile becasue their might have been a reason that is was put up. just so you know that one was put up due to my last deployment and the mission we were on down south it had nothing to do with telling some one to give up some a$$. as for the my job it is a very sad day when defending our country is a mark agaist them and not for them. now to address the whineing it was blowing off steam due to the people on this sight DATING sight that are not here to date i feel that if you come to a dating sight you should want to date and if not then move on there are tons of other places to make friends such as myspace, face book and so on. thanks for the reply and have a nice day

no photo
Thu 10/29/09 07:09 PM

i know there has to be good women out there and truly are looking i should not put them all into this group but i have seen more lately that they just do not check their mail and if they do check their mail it is just read and delete. what happen to thank you but i am sorry i am not interested that just good manners.
well then tell me where there is a man that does that say no thank you or what not we get the same thing in return we email them an they don't have the guts to say no im not interested but yes i will like to talk more lucky there some that do but there some that don't..

i answer every e-mail i get i have been on this sight for several years not and never fails to answer an e-mail unless i was deployeed and could not access it.

no photo
Thu 10/29/09 07:08 PM

i love pink all the best things in the world are pink

woohoooo, but what a shame I never got an email

did you check your in box??????????

no photo
Thu 10/29/09 07:00 PM
i love pink all the best things in the world are pink

no photo
Thu 10/29/09 06:50 PM
i know there has to be good women out there and truly are looking i should not put them all into this group but i have seen more lately that they just do not check their mail and if they do check their mail it is just read and delete. what happen to thank you but i am sorry i am not interested that just good manners.

no photo
Thu 10/29/09 06:43 PM
just makes me mad to read the profile then see it is just a game and not someone really looking

no photo
Thu 10/29/09 06:39 PM
only advice i can offer is if you try to make a partner out of duct tape make sure you turn the sticky side the right way

no photo
Thu 10/29/09 06:31 PM
i have decided that women just do not know what they want. i read all these profile about how they want a nice guy that knows how to treat a lady. someone that they can build a relationship with so on and so on then you send them an e-mail trying to strike something up maybe get to know the and they do not even read their mail. how are they going to find this guy that they are LOOKING for if they do not open their mail?

no photo
Thu 10/08/09 08:57 AM
thank you every one it is awesome to know that i have so many people are thinking ab out me and wishing me well. thank you again everyone.

no photo
Fri 03/27/09 07:05 PM

I can't sign in, I don't know why. My password never changed, I get to the smiling face and saying "signing in as>>>) and then it hangs there for a minute and throws me off.

What is going on?

yahoo does that sometime it all depends on your area that is why some can log in and some can't sometimes it will be down and hour sometimes a day but it will come back up again and you will be able to log back into it.

no photo
Thu 03/19/09 06:43 AM

I'm so guilty!! I don't always open the door for a man, I'm usually the one to pull their chair out from under them to make then land on their butts, and I'm known to just take advantage of their bodies and pitch them to the curb before dawn. laugh Somehow, they just don't seem to mind!!! :wink:

Boy, you sure are meeting the wrong ones!!

damned if i can find the right ones. i have been looking but i guess i am using the wrong bait.

no photo
Thu 03/19/09 06:40 AM
if you really want to know what happened i will tell you. this is not to be mean or even my beliefs but once the women lib started and pushed forward the men started saying why am i doing all the for a woman she is equal to me in every way but has never pulled out my chair or even offered to pay for dinner. i have gone out with several women and opened the door, pulled out her chair and even pushed it back in once she sat down. payed for the meal had a wonderful conversation and took her home exspecting that we would do it again really soon. the next night i see her out with another guy that i knew so i talked to him and he said that he found out all she was doing was getting free nights out on the town. so ladies thank her for you not getting the special treatment anymore. guys are tired of player just as much as women are. i am sorry if i offened anyone with this but i just had to let you know.

no photo
Sun 01/11/09 01:32 PM
i would bite her on the bottom and pray for lock jaw.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25