Community > Posts By > bibby7

bibby7's photo
Mon 10/22/07 11:06 PM
OK..I know that I am going to take a beating here,,But, What the heck..It has to be said.

Soccer...wimpy! Don't touch the opposition, or it will cost your team..

Basketball..Same damned thing..

Baseball...What a joke!!

What the hell ever happened to One on One sports..Ya know? Where winner takes all??..

Football approaches this plateau, then it falls short..

It is a team effort, with a good deal of hard knocks..But that is where it stops..

Full contact Karate..Getting there!!

Boxing, UFC, Pride..Cage Fights..That is where the glory is, and that i where the "guts" are shown..

Please, think about it..the purest 'sport' in the simplest terms!!

bibby7's photo
Mon 10/22/07 10:58 PM
Bears do what bears have always done...Survive! ..at all costs..

It is we who have encroached on their territory..Bear-human conflicts will happen until everyone is in tune with nature..

(Won't happen anytime soon) LOL..

I will not wear,or buy fur, but, if I kill a deer, moose, or elk for food..(as I have done for nearly forty years), I have no problem with using the whole carcass..i.e. Leather, sinew, and tallow..

BTW..What does the bear hunt have to do with suffering Muslims?

Just curious....Bob

bibby7's photo
Mon 10/22/07 10:51 PM
Actually; it is that simple..There those here who wish only good things for others..Then, there those who don't..

Simply look at the positives and ignore the negatives..Praise the Lord!!

bibby7's photo
Mon 10/22/07 10:48 PM
Just one more day, Lord...And, with Your blessing, it will be as joyous as today!!

bibby7's photo
Mon 10/22/07 10:41 PM
God, Give it a rest, already...We have enough problems here that no one seems to be solving...

Once we have taken care of "Our Own" we can help others..But, first we have to Take Care Of Our Own!!!

Take the pulpit where it belongs..and be sure to spread the word that: In the eyes of God (Allah, or whatever the flavour of the month is...All Beings Are Equal!!

bibby7's photo
Mon 10/22/07 10:37 PM
Excuse me..I have to "Cry Me A River"..So Help Me, God...

bibby7's photo
Mon 10/22/07 10:35 PM
I feel so bad about this..

And, I am heading back to San Diego this week..I will keep all the casualities in mind, heart, and prayers..

BTW..Thanks for the very helpful updates..Bob..

bibby7's photo
Mon 10/22/07 10:29 PM
I watched it (twice)...And I reached the same conclusion..

Hatemongerinfg seems to be in vogue...

Try to find where North American families have been in the same situation..It isn't even noteworthy or newsworthy here, anymore, because it has become so common..

Way to go, Spidy...You are batting 1000!!

Keep it up and you can get anyone to hate anyone, Mr. Christian!!

bibby7's photo
Sun 10/21/07 06:34 PM
*Edit*
Sorry, that should have read "Immaculate Deception..

bibby7's photo
Sun 10/21/07 06:32 PM
Jesus was a man, no different than you or me, (except he seems to have sinned a lot less than I have) LOL

Immaculate Conception? I don't think so.. The God I pray to does not cause such confusion and misdirection..

My God loves everytone, and does not exclude anyone from an afterlife..That means everyone!!!

bibby7's photo
Sun 10/21/07 05:33 PM
I think, personally, that the US is in for some more hard times with employment.

Many Americans would never consider doing the manual labor that the illegals do, for the miserable salaries they get..

It is hard enough to survive with a decent salary. Imagine haveing to work for $5.00 an hour..

I do not support illegals, they are a drain on the social structure, but, America has made them necessary to keep the economy going...

bibby7's photo
Sun 10/21/07 04:45 PM
Hi, Rose..You remind me of the song "Drink To Me""

Pretty song, Lovely lady...

Bob...flowerforyou :heart:

bibby7's photo
Sat 10/20/07 07:22 PM
You might want to look at Nova Development's "Greeting Card Factory (silver)..

I use it to design menus for the local restaurants..It has lots of good graphics, and you can import graphics from other programs with it..drinker

bibby7's photo
Sat 10/20/07 07:15 PM
Did I read this right?

"Clear plain words'? Attributed to Rush?

Is that before of after he took his dose of narcotics??

One again, I am rolling on the floor!!

Brava, Phil!!!

bibby7's photo
Sat 10/20/07 07:10 PM
What job?..Oh the illegal invasion; or the murder of countless GIs and Iraqis..

OOPS! I forgot, the Iraqis are only "collateral damage" (isn't that what Blackwater calls them?...)

Thanks, I kinda like my hat, too

bibby7's photo
Sat 10/20/07 06:36 PM
EDIT * I have been.....

bibby7's photo
Sat 10/20/07 06:35 PM
I mhave been sitting here with bated breath for him to answer them too, Harry...LOLdrinker

bibby7's photo
Sat 10/20/07 06:07 PM
*EDIT 'Since you said hi, Kat, love'flowerforyou

bibby7's photo
Sat 10/20/07 06:06 PM
Doin' better sinc you said hi, Kat, love..flowerforyou

bibby7's photo
Sat 10/20/07 06:04 PM
You mean 'finish the mess' that GWB started with his lies to the American people,..

Gorge W. (Wethead) Bush is a tratorous dog!!

1 3 5 6 7 8 9 24 25