Them

eileena9's photo
Tue 02/05/13 01:39 PM
I'm doing well, hun...

Of course I missed you!!!tongue2

How is everything by you?waving

eileena9's photo
Tue 02/05/13 01:27 PM
If this woman was someone you really want to get to know and want to send an email, it would be a good idea to call her by her screen name until she responds and tells you her name.

I understand both sides of this "rant".... some people are uncomfortable with terms of endearment from strangers and some have been raised with it as a part of common speech. It bothers me when someone I have never heard from calls me "sweetie" or "my love" in a random 'form letter' type email because he hasn't taken the time to put original thought into it.

Example:

Hi eileena9,

I just wanted to drop you a line and say what a pretty smile you have (yeah right) and what an interesting profile.

Bad example:

Hello my darling I was just going through profiles and your sexy smile took my breath away...I would love to get to know you my dear and maybe when can go on yahoo/skype and see more of each other.

So save the terms of endearment for when you know more about each other.

offtopic Hey Teditis, mg and F&L, nice to see your sexy faces on the boards again!! Missed you, my handsome devilssmooched smooched smooched

eileena9's photo
Mon 02/04/13 04:08 PM
shocked shocked shocked shocked

noway noway noway noway

surprised surprised surprised surprised

tears tears tears tears

I MISSED HER?????????? NO FAIR!!!!!!

smooched waving winking

eileena9's photo
Tue 01/29/13 07:33 PM
Thank you one and all for the thoughts and prayers....

Today as we laid Dad to rest, a friend told me to look at the sky after we exited the church. The whole sky was covered in dark grey menacing clouds as far as the eye could see....except for right above us, the sky was of the clearest, brightest shade of blue I have only seen one other place.....my father's eyes!!

Even now, he was watching out for Mom so she wouldn't get her outfit messed...:heart:

eileena9's photo
Sat 01/26/13 11:21 PM
Thank you everyone, he went peacefully in his sleep Saturday morning. It was extremely hard on Mom because she always felt she could take care of him and make him better. Thankfully he is now out of pain and can remember all the good times we went through in life and not just the snips that Alzheimer's was leaving him with.

Thank you for your thoughts and prayers.

eileena9's photo
Sat 01/26/13 12:28 AM
flowers bigsmile

eileena9's photo
Sat 01/26/13 12:26 AM

thank you all for your opinions in this matter the porblem is he is from afghanistan and i am from the mexico yet i live in the USA.He is muslim we have been together for over 7 months never had a fight or anytype of disagrement he is the perfect men he makes me feel loved and beautiful and hes awsome in everyway possible the kind of men i havent found in the Usa or mexico. I am trying to create space between us i try to go out with my friends again and speak to other boys but its hard to be away from him i feel like im sufficating when im away from him, maybe im the one that is loving too much because if he really did he would have to decide he would find a way to stay with me but everytime he speaks to hes familly i have to hide and noone of his kin know i exsist oi feel like maybe hes ashamed of me......i feel lost

Why do you have to hide when he speaks to his family? That sounds very fishy to me. If he is so in love with you he would tell his family and be proud to show off a pretty lady such as yourself. I would ask him why he isn't telling his family but maybe he is hiding some other fact (already married or involved, not permitted to date outside of his religion for example)

eileena9's photo
Sat 01/26/13 12:01 AM
So what should you do to the people whom you started talking to but there wasn't any romantic spark, but you enjoy the conversations? Should you tell them you will no longer talk to them because this isn't a "friendship" site, in your opinion?huh

We date to become close enough to create a strong loving relationship not a friendship,sometimes i feel people use that term to leave a doorway to get out of ralationship, and not have honor to tell the truth'''

I know this is sounding rude but do you just walk up to strange women in public and say "Come on, we're going on a date even though we don't know a darn thing about each other"? Or do you talk to them and find out if you have anything in common and enjoy each others conversation and personality (become friends) and then decide if you would like to take it further?

eileena9's photo
Fri 01/25/13 11:41 PM
Been there, done that....don't recommend it.... co-workers are always in your business looking for gossip. It makes it very hard for the relationship to go forward.

eileena9's photo
Fri 01/25/13 11:38 PM
I guess we should make this like "Logan's Run" and when we hit a certain amount of time, we explode/implode and no more wasting space on the site!!!:angry: grumble

By your statement of only giving a site two years, who's to say the woman of your dreams won't join in 735 days???? Then you would have missed out by not wanting to stick around and chat with people you may have become....gaspsurprised ....friends with.

Give it a chance and don't be so negative in your posts, "you will catch more flies with honey than with vinegar" flowerforyou

eileena9's photo
Fri 01/25/13 11:28 PM
frown

I don't know you.......so I guess I'm not beautiful....sad sad sad

eileena9's photo
Tue 01/15/13 11:55 AM
It's gray and cold here too....

What does Mother Nature think it is January or something????

embarassed embarassed

Never mind....

drinks drinks drinks :banana:

eileena9's photo
Tue 01/15/13 11:24 AM

Next thing people will be saying is that if you are in a relationship you shouldn't be on here......whoa

TOUGH NOOGIES!!!!!!tongue2 We met on this site and most of the people in this thread we consider more like family than just friends we have never met in person....and some we just stalk for the heck of it!:tongue:

oh and teebee, you really do have a beautiful smile!!bigsmile

sometimes people post a profile pic that makes you want to right click and save pitchfork

:angel: No clue what you are talking about, kind sir!!!pitchfork

eileena9's photo
Tue 01/15/13 11:15 AM
Edited by eileena9 on Tue 01/15/13 11:17 AM
Next thing people will be saying is that if you are in a relationship you shouldn't be on here......whoa

TOUGH NOOGIES!!!!!!tongue2 We met on this site and most of the people in this thread we consider more like family than just friends we have never met in person....and some we just stalk for the heck of it!:tongue:

oh and teebee, you really do have a beautiful smile!!bigsmile

eileena9's photo
Sat 01/05/13 10:28 PM
A special wish?????:wink: :banana: flowerforyou

eileena9's photo
Thu 01/03/13 02:49 PM
flowers flowers flowers {{{{Queene & family}}}} flowers flowers flowers

eileena9's photo
Wed 01/02/13 10:21 PM

omg it so rediculous how many women on here dont know what they want or lie to you about what they want or wish to happen.!! lmfao if there is any legit women on this site well you should send me a message cuase this is a joke and its almost like you would think the site pays these women to bs you!!!

...oh boy!

This ^^^^^ is a whiney rant and since you made it, people are calling you a whiner..... And MsSly meant that most people don't want to date whiners even if they, themselves are whiners.

Good luck to you.....you're going to need it.whoa

wow ya'll take this all wrong. You really dont get the point and shouldnt reply to things if u think stupidly like this and to tell someone there a whiner over some online stuff... like a parent would say if ya aint got something nice to say then dont say **** lol! like these 2 posts.. simple i was asking for a legit girl it wasnt whining was more of a wtf is wrong with women online... if u think that u aparently dont think very much in life lmao! and would get the point.. plus u would understand what i meant if u read my reply to her.... so miss ladys these are uncalled for as u dont have to read and if u dont like it just click away there are others with more educated replys i think they think more lol! :p

but dont worry darlin i dont need luck, this is more like psycology on all types of people and online women share the same "traits" its very interesting and im talking about all ages and sizes lol!!... im sure u need all the luck in ur life...

The first post I quoted was yours and in it you lumped most women together as either bs'ers or liars and EVERYONE on the site is permitted to answer in the thread, no matter if you like that thought or not. So if we call you out as a whiner, maybe you should take a step back and see if there is something in your personality that could use some "polishing" and I don't mean anything sexual by that. If that comment about "ages and sizes" was pointed at me, grow up. My son is your age but is far more mature.

And I don't need luck in finding love, I hit the jackpot two months after I joined this site.

eileena9's photo
Wed 01/02/13 09:59 PM
{{{{{{{{{{Sis}}}}}}}}}}waving :heart: flowers

1 2 13 14 15 17 19 20 21 24 25