Community > Posts By > eileena9

eileena9's photo
Wed 01/02/13 09:47 PM
laugh smooched Happy New Year (insert name here):banana:

eileena9's photo
Wed 01/02/13 09:41 PM

omg it so rediculous how many women on here dont know what they want or lie to you about what they want or wish to happen.!! lmfao if there is any legit women on this site well you should send me a message cuase this is a joke and its almost like you would think the site pays these women to bs you!!!

...oh boy!

This ^^^^^ is a whiney rant and since you made it, people are calling you a whiner..... And MsSly meant that most people don't want to date whiners even if they, themselves are whiners.

Good luck to you.....you're going to need it.whoa

eileena9's photo
Wed 01/02/13 09:20 PM

noway noway noway

sad sad

:heart: smooched :heart: smooched :heart: smooched :heart: smooched :heart: smooched :heart: smooched :heart: smooched :heart: Love ya Boone :wink:

smooched :heart: smooched :heart: smooched :heart: smooched :heart: smooched :heart: smooched :heart: smooched :heart: smooched :heart: smooched BOTH!!!

eileena9's photo
Wed 01/02/13 09:19 PM
My ex did so many stupid things that I can't choose just one he did to me but the one that had to top his remarks was to his second wife after she was in a car accident.... "I didn't know how to get to the hospital you were in." (The hospital is on Hospital Road, that has its own exit on the Highway.......THAT THEIR APARTMENT WAS OFF HOSPITAL ROAD... HALF A MILE AWAY FROM THE HOSPITAL!!!!)

(She called me to let me know what happened and for me to tell my girls, her stepchildren, because she didn't know if he would tell them)

eileena9's photo
Wed 01/02/13 08:36 PM
:banana: :banana: :banana: waving

eileena9's photo
Wed 01/02/13 08:33 PM
One of the texts I got night before last was sent out as a 'mass text' (multiple recipients) and when I sent back wishes for a Happy New Year two others sent me separate texts asking "who ARE you??????" and another person called me yesterday asking who I am....

Funny thing about the phone call was that it was from a former JSH/Mingle member who was on my friend list but we lost contact after she left the site.laugh

eileena9's photo
Wed 01/02/13 08:26 PM
The one that gets me is "should of" instead of "should've" (should HAVE).

For example: I should've answered the phone when Mom called...now I'm in trouble. embarassed

eileena9's photo
Sun 12/30/12 10:03 PM
Glad you are feeling better, Tom!!flowerforyou flowerforyou

eileena9's photo
Sat 12/29/12 03:07 PM
scared scared :angel: :angel:

eileena9's photo
Sat 12/29/12 03:01 PM

Your thread on "Who's the baby-daddy?" went on for pages and pages...

tongue2 tongue2
AND I STILL DIDNT GET NO MONEY FROM ANY OF THOSE LOSERS!rant frustrated

THOSE BAS-TARDS!!!!!!:angry: mad explode rant frustrated

eileena9's photo
Sat 12/29/12 02:54 PM
Your thread on "Who's the baby-daddy?" went on for pages and pages...

tongue2 tongue2

eileena9's photo
Sat 12/29/12 02:45 PM
He started out with just a mustache.....then he grew a goatee....now he has a full beard....either way, I think he's hot!!love love love

eileena9's photo
Sat 12/29/12 01:19 PM

Thank you to all who took the time to send me Christmas greetings this year. I'd like to say a special thank you to PacificStar. You're card was so genuine and the message so heartfelt it truly made my day. :heart: You are a beautiful soul. God bless you. flowerforyou

Could not have said it better, Ruthflowerforyou

Thank you allflowerforyou :heart: smooched

eileena9's photo
Sat 12/22/12 04:02 PM

Ocho Rios, Jamaicabigsmile

eileena9's photo
Fri 12/21/12 09:23 PM
Some people send out a bunch of emails and don't even really read the profile, they get the emails and then decide on who they will answer

eileena9's photo
Wed 12/19/12 10:13 PM
My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family brokenheart flowerforyou

eileena9's photo
Mon 12/17/12 03:06 PM
Got back from vacation to find cards from

Nicole
Kitten
Penny
Sonica

:banana: :banana: :banana:

Ours are going out tomorrow bigsmile

eileena9's photo
Sun 12/16/12 02:51 PM
Sore, itchy 'road rash' from the concrete dock...magnified

eileena9's photo
Sun 12/16/12 02:21 PM

Just one view we had for the past weekbigsmile

eileena9's photo
Sun 12/16/12 01:50 PM
Thanks Cutie...flowerforyou We had a great time though!! Weather was beautiful, food and drinks were amazing!!!:banana: