Community > Posts By > eileena9

eileena9's photo
Sat 10/13/12 10:47 PM
Thanks klc... He fought the cancer for more than three years but his body just couldn't do it anymore

eileena9's photo
Sat 10/13/12 01:49 PM
We were raised to celebrate the person at the wake, celebrate the good times, the family parties, encounters we had with the deceased. I guess most people would call it an Irish funeral It wasn't a time to feel bad because we were the ones left behind. The person who passed is in a much better place....if not rejoicing in Heaven they'd be partying in Hell.laugh

eileena9's photo
Sat 10/13/12 01:39 PM
I understand it is uncomfortable to be at a wake and feeling that the words "I'm sorry for your loss" sound so common and overused but sometimes that is all the family needs to hear.

A few days later I was at the store and the cashier was too busy chatting with another employee that she didn't see my cart had other big items in it and she says over her shoulder to me "Take some of these bags off here...." I went to move things so she could scan the big items and I could put the bags away and she says again, really nasty "DID YOU HEAR ME?????? I said take some of these bags off here!!"

My answer to her, right in front of her manager, was "If you want me to pile them on top of my other items, I will. But don't ***** at me when I don't take out to pay for them then!"rant mad

eileena9's photo
Sat 10/13/12 12:59 PM
Edited by eileena9 on Sat 10/13/12 01:00 PM
I can't believe the nerve of some people lately, but what happened last week takes the cake.

At my brother William's wake last week, my other brother's mother-in-law and sister-in-law came to pay their respect...well, the mother-in-law did. I went up to his sis-in-law to thank her for coming and she says "Oh...I didn't think anyone would recognize me." I answered her and said "of course I do."

Her next statement made me want to beat the living crap out of her. She started playing with her hair and said "Am I still pretty?"

Are you kidding me????? With my brother in a casket five feet away, you would ask something so stupid and vain???????

I wanted to tell her "No....you look worse than William right now" (or you will in a few minutes!)

What is the rudest thing you have heard lately?

eileena9's photo
Sat 10/13/12 12:45 PM
Take a picture of the finished product if you can!! How wonderful of all of you to do something like this.flowerforyou

eileena9's photo
Sat 10/13/12 12:01 PM
Who are you quoting and what are you talking about??????? Nothing makes sense.

eileena9's photo
Thu 10/11/12 07:54 PM

fi i saw yna erom desufnoc di eb......uoy!!!

rofl rofl

eileena9's photo
Thu 10/11/12 07:47 PM
I think he really really likes the rolled up newspaper though.....laugh

eileena9's photo
Thu 10/11/12 07:41 PM

haha yellowrose i prefer to stomp on them quickly

DON'T LET HER STOMP ON MEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!scared scared scared shocked

eileena9's photo
Wed 10/10/12 09:11 PM
Is anyone else confused about who he is quoting or am I just late to the party?what what

eileena9's photo
Wed 10/10/12 04:36 PM
:banana: :banana: :banana: Congrats!!!:banana: :banana: :banana:

eileena9's photo
Tue 10/09/12 11:32 PM
Nope.....can't make me!!!tongue2

eileena9's photo
Tue 10/09/12 11:30 PM
I share birthday with Queene but she keeps forgetting.sad sad sad sad

eileena9's photo
Mon 10/08/12 08:58 PM
Thank you everyone..... Your kind words mean so much:cry:

eileena9's photo
Sun 10/07/12 12:51 AM
Thank you {{{{{Mingle family}}}}} It has been hard the last few days but I know he hasn't really "left" me. He is playing around with the lights in my house and keeps bringing up messages on my phone from his birthday. It's comforting to know that he still has his sense of humor even after he passed.

Hopefully a cure for this rotten disease is found soon, it might be too late to help William but there are so many suffering from it.

Love you all.

(Hi Michaelsmooched )

eileena9's photo
Thu 10/04/12 12:37 AM
Thank you Soufie, Kristi, Vicki and Jackflowerforyou

eileena9's photo
Thu 10/04/12 12:33 AM
Thank you everyone for your kind words and prayers. He is at peace now and no longer in pain. His picture from his wedding two years ago is on the other thread I started.

Thank you again!brokenheart

eileena9's photo
Wed 10/03/12 09:46 AM
Edited by eileena9 on Wed 10/03/12 09:52 AM
Heaven just acquired a new angel....

My brother William just lost his battle with cancer. He fought this horrible disease for four years and has beaten the odds the doctors said but it was time was go.

He was my big brother, my babysitter, my friend and I will miss him so much, until we meet again.

Just think Will, all the shark and tuna fishing you want now. We will take care of your wife, Diana and be there for your son and namesake.

I love you.

alwaysbrokenheart

eileena9's photo
Mon 10/01/12 10:58 PM

How about Long Ilandah....

How yew dewin?happy

Wat's it to ya??? Ya writin a book or sumtin???:tongue:

eileena9's photo
Fri 09/28/12 08:47 PM
If you go with a couple of friends maybe you can meet someone you can go out on dates with.... It might work better than sitting at home and not meeting anyone new.... I understand that you enjoy dating, most people do but it takes two (at least) to make a date, so unless he is hiding in your basement, under your front porch, or in your closet, you will have more success going out.bigsmile

Good luck!!flowerforyou