Community > Posts By > Zapchaser

Zapchaser's photo
Fri 08/15/08 09:02 AM
Like the old Burger King commercial says, it takes two hands to handle a whopper. blushing

Zapchaser's photo
Fri 08/15/08 09:00 AM
flowers I'm on it Eileen!flowers

Zapchaser's photo
Fri 08/15/08 08:52 AM
Not true! I was faking death and have gone back into hiding. :banana: Some of my friends call me Sasquatch.surprised

Zapchaser's photo
Fri 08/15/08 08:39 AM

Kind of funny how one's opinion can create such a fuss...yet it is ok that are country is falling apart at the seams.ohwell

You claim to be an anarchist and you are complaining? You should be throwing a party!

Zapchaser's photo
Thu 08/14/08 09:52 PM

I don't think being critical of things like some gun issues, the lying that occurred before Iraq and the inequity in our health care system means someone "hates his country." Dissent is mandatory in a Democracy.

Democracy? We are a Representative Republic. Who told you we were a Democracy? Those in the majority would wish it to be so but the minority would be screwed.

Zapchaser's photo
Thu 08/14/08 09:06 PM
GREAT NEWS!I think?:thumbsup: My daughter just called and said the myriad of tests they ran on my grand daughter were all negative but they still want to keep her until tomorrow evening . They still do not understand what caused the problem but a friend asked me if they checked for asthma and I asked Heather to bring it up. Doctors always enjoy insightful input.laugh Mom and Dad are without sleep and still very concerned but baby is sleeping like, well, a baby.:tongue: Thank you all for the prayers and support and Vanessa, thank you for leading the way. :banana: smooched flowerforyou smooched :banana:
One nervous but happy grandpa can finally get some sleep.yawn

Zapchaser's photo
Thu 08/14/08 05:51 PM

The original poster attempted to state his conservative perspective in a positive way, yet the thread degenerated into attacks, slurs and name calling. This brand of "politics" has to change or we are screwed.

Correct! We can't have politics turn into attacks, slurs, and name calling. That would be un-American! drinker

Zapchaser's photo
Thu 08/14/08 05:48 PM

Dragoness I have to tell youlove How smart you areflowerforyou the compasion you have:heart: for otherssmooched just warms my heart:tongue: I wish all women were like youlove but sadly so many who claim to be christian have no human descencybrokenheart

I completely understand what you are saying madman! drinker People should be like you. You are a shining example of leadership for the men of America!drinker drinker drinker drinker Some wannabe men that I have seen in my lifetime won't just come right out and tell the person they don't like directly what they think of them instead of stabbing them in the back like some sniveling little ball-less flag burning surrender monkey! They will show their utterly spineless nature and prove Darwin wrong by showing that even the weak do not die off by natural selection!frustrated Instead they show their lack of a third leg by telling someone else in front of the person in question! but not you!flowerforyou You are THE MAN! And I tip my hat to you! :banana: You sir, ROCK!!!!:banana:
yea I know im all that and a bag of chipslaugh

laugh :wink:

Zapchaser's photo
Thu 08/14/08 05:47 PM

I suppose itdoesnt matter to point out how much better off the country would be had we paid Mr Moore a little more attention

If he was more truthful and less deceptive maybe people would pay more attention, but I am sure giving pros and cons isn't enough to get people to join his cause so he has to focus on only pros and lie and deceive to make more pros
I suppose we all have our opinions of him but I find him to be more on target than off. Its not like he has some kind of corperate agenda like most of the talking heads over at fox news, I think he realy is looking out for simple folk and what is realy best of the majority of us

Yeah, he doesn't do it for the money. laugh laugh laugh noway

Zapchaser's photo
Thu 08/14/08 05:44 PM
Edited by Zapchaser on Thu 08/14/08 05:46 PM

Well he is critical..I just dont understand why he cant show something positive for once instead of always attacking.
I suppose the fact that he can be critical of polices is a posative for our country after all its still legal to have a opinion.

It is also legal to laugh hysterically at the silliness of someone's opinion.
It is also legal to tell someone they are a blithering moron.
It is also legal to not take a shower, not shave, not brush your teeth, and to wear clothes out of the laundry hamper that the cat has slept on for days. (See Michael Moore) :wink:
It is also legal to run through the aisles of Kohl's department store during their shoe sale. Er, maybe not. Okay, not.bigsmile

Zapchaser's photo
Thu 08/14/08 05:22 PM
Edited by Zapchaser on Thu 08/14/08 05:23 PM

Dragoness I have to tell youlove How smart you areflowerforyou the compasion you have:heart: for otherssmooched just warms my heart:tongue: I wish all women were like youlove but sadly so many who claim to be christian have no human descencybrokenheart

I completely understand what you are saying madman! drinker People should be like you. You are a shining example of leadership for the men of America!drinker drinker drinker drinker Some wannabe men that I have seen in my lifetime won't just come right out and tell the person they don't like directly what they think of them instead of stabbing them in the back like some sniveling little ball-less flag burning surrender monkey! They will show their utterly spineless nature and prove Darwin wrong by showing that even the weak do not die off by natural selection!frustrated Instead they show their lack of a third leg by telling someone else in front of the person in question! but not you!flowerforyou You are THE MAN! And I tip my hat to you! :banana: You sir, ROCK!!!!:banana:

Zapchaser's photo
Thu 08/14/08 05:00 PM
No news yet. surprised
:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

Zapchaser's photo
Thu 08/14/08 04:56 PM

bigsmile good question Ella. drinker Im guessing they talk about other people:tongue:

AAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! laugh laugh laugh laugh drinker

Zapchaser's photo
Thu 08/14/08 02:56 PM
Sexually abused children in foster care often are fearful of what will happen to them if they report it. They have already lost their parents and in many cases their siblings.
Listen to their eyes.
You might see a child whispering for help, silently from within. They are conditioned to hide their pain. sad2

Zapchaser's photo
Thu 08/14/08 02:42 PM

I have caught the odd news cast over the lead up to the opening of the 2008 Olympics held in Beijing this time...

and the ludicrous reporting blows my mind..

All this talk about carbon footprints...global warming/cooling...is there in front of our eyes...The massive consumption of natural resources... the insatiable appetite...the intense consumption of everything to sustain a GIANT population...is an obvious example of the f*ck ups of this incredibly short sighted species called humankind!

There is no such thing as BLUE sky in that part of the world...

It's like the elephant in the corner that no-one talks about!

Behind every reporter is a brown blur, with hardly any visiblitiy, whilst they waffle on about air quality!!

FFS!

Is everyone really that stupid???

And that goes without mentioning the incredible damage done to Tibetans, and the gagging put upon media...even the ridiculous media, is gagged.

And no-one does a f*cking thing!

Bizarre world...bizarre species!...Humans...the creators of death of this planet.ohwell frown

Not here Lee, they are discussing it on talk shows quite a bit and with the Minnesotan's that were stabbed by China's version of someone going "postal", much attention is being given to the conditions in China. Television news is reporting on the air quality but not often.flowerforyou

That's great Steve, I am still unsure how it is the US has uncensored media from China... sounds a little subversive(?)..

The sleeping giant, ain't so sleepy, with discerning eyes from all over the globe there at the moment.flowerforyou

I will be interested in hearing just how much censorship IS going on but I don't think we will hear about it until the Olympics are over.

Zapchaser's photo
Thu 08/14/08 09:45 AM

Yesterday, here in Chicago, we had two low-lifes try to hold up a jewelry store with guns. Little did they know that the owner had his own. He shot them both. There is a possibility that he also shot one of his employees, and a guy on the street.

People. I implore you that if you have a gun, rifle, or shotgun, GO TO THE SHOOTING RANGE. I was a soldier for 9 years, and a cop for another 9 years, and I went and shot at LEAST twice a year just to qualify. As a cop, I went every month on my own to stay proficient. You OWN that bullet once it comes out of the barrel. If it hits an innocent, YOU are liable for whatever happens, up to, but not limited to PRISON time. Our Constitution allows us the Right to bear arms. Use that Right to cover your ass.
drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker

Zapchaser's photo
Thu 08/14/08 09:40 AM

Let's takeover Russia next! Really...in all honesty going against Russia is in a way contradictive. Russia was doing fine as a communist nation...up until...well you know the rest.
laugh laugh laugh laugh noway

Zapchaser's photo
Wed 08/13/08 08:32 PM
Edited by Zapchaser on Wed 08/13/08 08:34 PM

So, what about candidates that take money from radial right-to-lifers? You know those home grown terrorist who shoot abortion providers and blow up clinics?

Wonder if Timothy McVeigh ever contributed to a candidate?

Honestly, with the amounts of money that flow into campaigns it's not surprising that things like this come up.

That's why we need real campaign finance reform. Funny that one of the champions of this movement McCain violated the legislation with his name on it earlier this year.

Will substantial and affective reform ever happen? I doubt it. Asking congress to do that is like asking the fox to design the lock on the hen house.

That is a convenient excuse I am sure but what does it have to do with the topic?

So, what about candidates that take money from radial right-to-lifers?

They are LEGAL contributions. And your added diatribe is baseless and immature rhetoric.

Zapchaser's photo
Wed 08/13/08 08:23 PM

I suppose some where in your little mind you think this is similar to McCain's illegal donations.
These men filled out an online donation form and lied about living in the state of GA.
McConfused personally met with the MANY who have donated MANY times tha amount to campaign.
Plus they can be connected to lobbying efforts. These two brothers cant!

Nice try at similarity Zap!
A little desperate and a very long stretch from it, but nice try!
Its a common mistake made when desperate people make desperate attempts at cognitive reasoning!!:wink:

Dont get mad!
At least I posted here, it didnt look like anyone else thought it was worthwhile!
I felt kind of bad, not so much for you, but for this lonely little thread!!bigsmile drinker

Deep sheet! frustrated Did you actually READ what I typed? noway Or is it that your buffoonery won't let your eyes see through your disgusting whiny little cloud of hatred that surrounds you? READ it and then I grant you permission to feel like a blithering moron.laugh Here's mud in yer aye. I could never get mad at you Glenn. It would be like being mad at a small child for doing the silly things they do. This is news to be discussed and nothing to do with McCain. You see dufus, I put something out there to read other's opinions. That is the difference between you and I. You put things out there to shove down people's throats and tell them they are wrong if they don't see it as you do. Try to be a man Glenn.Give up on the GI Joe doll already.noway :banana:

Zapchaser's photo
Wed 08/13/08 07:29 PM

laugh flowerforyou of course, dear:tongue:
i cannot beleve you just agreed to that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

he made a mistake with the y but all the rest of the sentence is ok :tongue: flowerforyou

laugh laugh laugh laugh drinker